Book: Precious Angels

beesy...what about those questions on Darin's polygraph? He failed all of those questions....which proves the did help. If that was not a fact..he would have sued her butt off. So...he did at least stab Darlie. Also, he was deceptive about planing a crime at his house that night. Now, what is your take on all of this? It points to his involvement all the way!

deandaniellws said:
I heard that Darin was keeping him most of the time. Is this just another rumor? Did you read my pm?
Yeah, I did. I'm sure he does stay with Darin some, but she has legal custody.

beesy said:
I wonder if Babs even looked at any of the autopsy reports and photos? There is no doubt at all that he didn't have an exit wound, no more than I do. And by the way, Darin nodded and agreed with Leeza when she said that on her show. Now Darin, of all people should know the injuries his boys received. :loser: And that, my friend is why you have to take everything you see on her sites with a grain of salt. Not the official documents of course, but the personal interviews and Darlie's written account is mostly bullpoopy
I agree with that. BUT...I don't think Darin was even paying attention. I mean he is involved with those kids deaths, and he even left the pics in the attic. He knows she is guilty...and yet he gave up his son to his parents on the last hearing because he was "interested in finding the killer of his children" bullcrapola! So....again...what is your take on the polygraph he failed?

beesy said:
I wonder if Babs even looked at any of the autopsy reports and photos? There is no doubt at all that he didn't have an exit wound, no more than I do. And by the way, Darin nodded and agreed with Leeza when she said that on her show. Now Darin, of all people should know the injuries his boys received. :loser: And that, my friend is why you have to take everything you see on her sites with a grain of salt. Not the official documents of course, but the personal interviews and Darlie's written account is mostly bullpoopy
Heck....does Darlie even have an account? LOL...everytime she opens her mouth it is something dumb and different than what she told the time before. Also, she did more damage to herself than the state did on the stand. Gosh...give the chick a new trial...put her on the stand first....no need for the state to send a lawyer....she will convict herself! OMGosh...what a fool she is! :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
beesy...what about those questions on Darin's polygraph? He failed all of those questions....which proves the did help. If that was not a fact..he would have sued her butt off. So...he did at least stab Darlie. Also, he was deceptive about planing a crime at his house that night. Now, what is your take on all of this? It points to his involvement all the way!
He admits he failed the polygraph. He claims it was due to survivor's guilt. Sounds like something he found on the Net. Survivor's guilt usually occurs in something like a car accident(especially the driver) and large disasters like the WTC and the OKC attacks. It's more of a "Why did I live? She was standing right beside me" Also the questions did not pertain to anything like survivor's guilt. He feels guilty because he is guilty of something. Polygraph results cannot be used in court and there is not any forensic evidence against Darin. :furious: I think he's going to get away with it, as far as serving time.

Bab says that she was at court the whole time. Not missing even one day. Guess she doesn't listen very well.

beesy said:
He admits he failed the polygraph. He claims it was due to survivor's guilt. Sounds like something he found on the Net. Survivor's guilt usually occurs in something like a car accident(especially the driver) and large disasters like the WTC and the OKC attacks. It's more of a "Why did I live? She was standing right beside me" Also the questions did not pertain to anything like survivor's guilt. He feels guilty because he is guilty of something. Polygraph results cannot be used in court and there is not any forensic evidence against Darin. :furious: I think he's going to get away with it, as far as serving time.
I know that they can't be used in trial. I am just asking you what you think of the list of questions. It says to me that he was in it up to his eyes. Also, IYO do you think it was to Darin's advantage that he was not wearing a shirt? I mean, that way it couldn't be tested for blood spatter patterns. Also, why were his jeans never tested? And, why in the hell didn't her attorney ask for the testing when the evidence was being tested before trial? Yes, those questions had nothing to do with survivors guilt. Do you know who stabbed your kids...has nothing to do with anything but those kids...except when you are trying to save yourself. And, what about the ...did you stab Darlie? That is a very dry question. There would be nothing to get upset about...unless you did do it...which of course I believe he did. Now....just for a second consider the possibility that they were in this together...and decided that she would be the one to take the fall for trial...believing that the jury wouldn't convict a Mom for killing her own kids. I mean....they both planned with the original attorney saying that nothing pointing to Darin's guilt could be used. Remember that agreement? Now I am just throwing stuff out there...trying to get some new ideas floating around ...so don't hit me too hard! LOL;)

http://www.justicefordarlie.net/
On this site, go to the Galleries section, gallery 4, photo 3 shows the knife outline very clearly. Then still in gallery 4, photo 8 shows where Damon died. It's easy to see the outline was near him.
Then Gallery 5, photo 8, is a blowup of Devon's injuries. One stab does get very close to going all the way through, but it doesn't.

deandaniellws said:
I know that they can't be used in trial. I am just asking you what you think of the list of questions. It says to me that he was in it up to his eyes. Also, IYO do you think it was to Darin's advantage that he was not wearing a shirt? I mean, that way it couldn't be tested for blood spatter patterns. Also, why were his jeans never tested? And, why in the hell didn't her attorney ask for the testing when the evidence was being tested before trial? Yes, those questions had nothing to do with survivors guilt. Do you know who stabbed your kids...has nothing to do with anything but those kids...except when you are trying to save yourself. And, what about the ...did you stab Darlie? That is a very dry question. There would be nothing to get upset about...unless you did do it...which of course I believe he did. Now....just for a second consider the possibility that they were in this together...and decided that she would be the one to take the fall for trial...believing that the jury wouldn't convict a Mom for killing her own kids. I mean....they both planned with the original attorney saying that nothing pointing to Darin's guilt could be used. Remember that agreement? Now I am just throwing stuff out there...trying to get some new ideas floating around ...so don't hit me too hard! LOL;)
Oh, I thought I did answer your question. I was just mentioning about the results not being used in court as an aside that Darin could wiggle out of this.
He failed the important Q's due to real guilt, no other reason. IMO
I think Darin caught Darlie right after she stabbed both boys and then they decided together to cover it up. I don't think the murders were his idea. There is too much evidence that Darin and Darlie didn't even know about for them to have set it up for her to take the fall. I don't think they are that smart. They'd have to know that if they cleaned up the blood in the sink and around the sink then Luminol would pick it up. Does that sound like something they would know?
The reason I believe Darin did not help plan the murders is his description of when he first ran downstairs. He describes things as moving in slo-mo, he's confused, he thinks the glass table has fallen and cut Devon, he doesn't even see that Damon is also injured. These are very typical trauma reactions. Voices sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, that sort of thing. Once he got down there, I don't know when he figured things out or what he did once he did figure it out. That part of his statement is the only believable part to me. I don't think it took him long to catch on.

beesy said:
Oh, I thought I did answer your question. I was just mentioning about the results not being used in court as an aside that Darin could wiggle out of this.
He failed the important Q's due to real guilt, no other reason. IMO
I think Darin caught Darlie right after she stabbed both boys and then they decided together to cover it up. I don't think the murders were his idea. There is too much evidence that Darin and Darlie didn't even know about for them to have set it up for her to take the fall. I don't think they are that smart. They'd have to know that if they cleaned up the blood in the sink and around the sink then Luminol would pick it up. Does that sound like something they would know?
The reason I believe Darin did not help plan the murders is his description of when he first ran downstairs. He describes things as moving in slo-mo, he's confused, he thinks the glass table has fallen and cut Devon, he doesn't even see that Damon is also injured. These are very typical trauma reactions. Voices sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, that sort of thing. Once he got down there, I don't know when he figured things out or what he did once he did figure it out. That part of his statement is the only believable part to me. I don't think it took him long to catch on.
Ok...thanks for your take on it. I am sorry to be pestering you so much. :doh: Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.

deandaniellws said:
Ok...thanks for your take on it. I am sorry to be pestering you so much. :doh: Thanks for taking time to answer my questions.
Oh, stop being silly. Ask away, but I'm not always right!

Those photos I suggested viewing do not show the bodies, ok? There are photos of the bodies in the same Gallery, but you should be ok as long as you only look at the pictures I suggested. The one of Devon's wounds is like a cut-away CT scan, doesn't even look like a body.

deandaniellws said:
Another thing I read was that Pardo said for Darlie to cut off all correspondence with Darin for 30 days after that failed polygraph incident. I can't believe Pardo would actually think that she was innocent! I think I might have misinterpreted Darin's loyalty to Darlie. It might be out of fear rather than love/lust. I knew he said he wasn't going to trade places with her...but I didn't know they had that jailhouse fight with her saying he was cheating and her saying she was having a lust letter writing thing with Adams. I am glad I read it. Thanks a million Cami!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yep...those losers did it together...just like I always thought. I have one more question guys. Is this the same author that has turned around and said she thinks Darlie is now innocent? If it is...I don't see how she can turn around and say that. She made pretty compelling arguments as to Darlie's guilt!:confused:
Use the whoo-hoo man, you deserve it. Once I started really looking into the case, I realized Darin and Darlie are tied together because neither can tell on the other without telling on themselves. So yes, I think it's fear and guilt as well. Maybe those *advertiser censored* too.

well if they were in it together most people in those situations would snitch on the other, and darlie has nothing to lose, why hasnt she said anything??

michelle said:
well if they were in it together most people in those situations would snitch on the other, and darlie has nothing to lose, why hasnt she said anything??
Darlie won't say anything because for her to do so will mean she has to admit her own guilt.
She, herself, doesn't feel she has 'nothing to lose' and believes one day she could be released. With that in mind, she is going to keep tight lipped, so as not to jeopardise that possibility.

michelle said:
Oh...that little fool thinks she is going to get a new trial. She thinks she is going home...so she can't say anything about Darin without incriminating herself. Until all appeals are exhausted...she will not say a thing.

deandaniellws said:
Oh...that little fool thinks she is going to get a new trial. She thinks she is going home...so she can't say anything about Darin without incriminating herself. Until all appeals are exhausted...she will not say a thing.
that little fool, lol.....well that makes sense i mean she would then lose all chances of getting a new trial....now if she getting one?

michelle said:
that little fool, lol.....well that makes sense i mean she would then lose all chances of getting a new trial....now if she getting one?
Oh...that little fool thinks she is going to get a new trial. She thinks she is going home...so she can't say anything about Darin without incriminating herself. Until all appeals are exhausted...she will not say a thing.:behindbar

deandaniellws said:
Oh...that little fool thinks she is going to get a new trial. She thinks she is going home...so she can't say anything about Darin without incriminating herself. Until all appeals are exhausted...she will not say a thing.:behindbar
well is she getting a new trial?

michelle said:
well is she getting a new trial?
She's on her Federal appeals now. I don't think they'll rule differently than the state appeals, but who knows. I think it'd be a shame to grant her a new trial. The outcome would be the same so it would be a big waste of time, energy and money. But ask Jeana

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back