Book: Precious Angels

i need to read the transcripts of her trial where can i find them?

beesy said:
She's on her Federal appeals now. I don't think they'll rule differently than the state appeals, but who knows. I think it'd be a shame to grant her a new trial. The outcome would be the same so it would be a big waste of time, energy and money. But ask Jeana
I say just put Darlie on the stand....she will tell on herself. She was the best witness for the STATE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

michelle said:
i need to read the transcripts of her trial where can i find them?
On the justice for darlie site. There is a link somewhere here. I will look for it.

deandaniellws said:
On the justice for darlie site. There is a link somewhere here. I will look for it.
ok thanks.....

beesy said:
She's on her Federal appeals now. I don't think they'll rule differently than the state appeals, but who knows. I think it'd be a shame to grant her a new trial. The outcome would be the same so it would be a big waste of time, energy and money. But ask Jeana
Let's assume that the conclusion is definitely going to be execution for Darlie and she decides to come clean, but also reveals that Darin played a part in this somewhere. Would anything then happen to Darin on just her say so?

feenix said:
Let's assume that the conclusion is definitely going to be execution for Darlie and she decides to come clean, but also reveals that Darin played a part in this somewhere. Would anything then happen to Darin on just her say so?

Not unless they had evidence they were sitting on, which I've heard isn't the case.

Jeana (DP) said:
Not unless they had evidence they were sitting on, which I've heard isn't the case.
So, if she was to reveal that Darin played a part in it somewhere along the line, but there was no actual evidence, he would still be a free man to continue with his life as he chooses. People's attitudes towards him would completely change.
However, I'm not so sure I would want to be in Darins shoes if Darlie told all before her execution. I bet he wouldn't be so eager to appear on the likes of the Leeza show then would he................... or would he???:laugh:

feenix said:
So, if she was to reveal that Darin played a part in it somewhere along the line, but there was no actual evidence, he would still be a free man to continue with his life as he chooses. People's attitudes towards him would completely change.
However, I'm not so sure I would want to be in Darins shoes if Darlie told all before her execution. I bet he wouldn't be so eager to appear on the likes of the Leeza show then would he................... or would he???:laugh:

Of course. She's a convicted child murderer. Her word isn't worth spit. Can you imagine how many people would be put on trial for stuff if all they needed was the word of someone already convicted of the crime?

Jeana (DP) said:
Of course. She's a convicted child murderer. Her word isn't worth spit. Can you imagine how many people would be put on trial for stuff if all they needed was the word of someone already convicted of the crime?

What I was trying to say was, if Darlie decided to come clean and reveals that Darin did play a part in this crime, irrespective of the fact she is on DR for murder and has been proven to be a liar, I still don't think her words will be taken that lightly by the public and the media, and whether he was involved or not, from that day forward, I think Darin will be perceived in a different light by many people.

As much as I believe she murdered her children and know she is a liar, I am one of the many people who believe Darin was also involved, therefore I wouldn't see her naming Darin as not being worth spit, but would perceive this as confirmation of mine and many other peoples suspicions.

That comes to the question of him appearing on shows:
Knowing he has been named by his own wife, (the woman he has supported and defended since day one) as the other person involved somewhere in the slayings of his children, would he want to appear on these shows to defend himself.

If he did, this would mean having to declare that Darlie is a liar, which would then make a mockery of the fact that he has appeared on shows telling how Darlie doesn't lie, OR would he want to keep a low profile and stay out of the media this time...................... phew, hope that made sense!!

This is all based on a BIG IF....... if Darlie tells that Darin was involved in the murders, which probably won't happen anyway.

feenix said:

What I was trying to say was, if Darlie decided to come clean and reveals that Darin did play a part in this crime, irrespective of the fact she is on DR for murder and has been proven to be a liar, I still don't think her words will be taken that lightly by the public and the media, and whether he was involved or not, from that day forward, I think Darin will be perceived in a different light by many people.

As much as I believe she murdered her children and know she is a liar, I am one of the many people who believe Darin was also involved, therefore I wouldn't see her naming Darin as not being worth spit, but would perceive this as confirmation of mine and many other peoples suspicions.

That comes to the question of him appearing on shows:
Knowing he has been named by his own wife, (the woman he has supported and defended since day one) as the other person involved somewhere in the slayings of his children, would he want to appear on these shows to defend himself.

If he did, this would mean having to declare that Darlie is a liar, which would then make a mockery of the fact that he has appeared on shows telling how Darlie doesn't lie, OR would he want to keep a low profile and stay out of the media this time...................... phew, hope that made sense!!

This is all based on a BIG IF....... if Darlie tells that Darin was involved in the murders, which probably won't happen anyway.

I disagree with Jeana in part. Darlie's word alone would not convict anyone at this point, but I do believe if the state could come up with something in the way of physical evidence to dispute his story and maybe some evidence from people who have known him after Darlie's conviction, they could build a believable circumstantial case against him with her being willing to testify against him.

There is someone at CourtTV who says she is dating a friend of Darin's and that this friend now believes Darlie is guilty. Don't know what he thinks of Darin, but I suspect that someone like Darin has needed someone to confide in over the last ten years and may have given himself away without realizing it. I haven't been able to post a reply to her. The board over there is really busy right now because of the Posey trial.

deandaniellws said:
How can you do that and get an accurate understanding of the evidence? Shoot, most of us had to read the transcripts two or three times. I am really lagging behind in that dept myself, but I have at least read them all at least one time and some of the testimonies more than that. Now I understand why you post the way you do sometimes. No problem, but I think you would be better informed to read the whole thing...and the bond hearings.

Goody said:
I disagree with Jeana in part. Darlie's word alone would not convict anyone at this point, but I do believe if the state could come up with something in the way of physical evidence to dispute his story and maybe some evidence from people who have known him after Darlie's conviction, they could build a believable circumstantial case against him with her being willing to testify against him.

I agree with that. She said on the basis of Darlie's testimony alone. That wouldn't happen. I think they'd love to get their hands on him and I'm sure they do have some stuff that would support any testimony by her. I'm not sure if they have enough though. Plus, witnesses' memories don't get better. It would be a different trial altogether.

Jeana (DP) said:
I agree with that. She said on the basis of Darlie's testimony alone. That wouldn't happen. I think they'd love to get their hands on him and I'm sure they do have some stuff that would support any testimony by her. I'm not sure if they have enough though. Plus, witnesses' memories don't get better. It would be a different trial altogether.
I agree with that.

beesy said:
Yeah, I did. I'm sure he does stay with Darin some, but she has legal custody.

Darin has Drake with him. His mother has legal custody but he spends most of his time with Darin.

Goody said:
How can you do that and get an accurate understanding of the evidence? Shoot, most of us had to read the transcripts two or three times. I am really lagging behind in that dept myself, but I have at least read them all at least one time and some of the testimonies more than that. Now I understand why you post the way you do sometimes. No problem, but I think you would be better informed to read the whole thing...and the bond hearings.
Goody....I have been reading the transcripts. The problem is....that the "facts" differ from one witness to another. I made this thread to talk about the books vs the testimonies. I am in no way an expert on this case. I have read many MANY things on the web about this case. I followed it when it was going on. The problem is....that everyone has a different "opinion" of the "facts". I am just trying to find a middle ground...and wanting to know which "account" to believe.:waitasec: If I say something wrong...for god's sake straighten me out. That is why I am here.:eek:

beesy said:
Those photos I suggested viewing do not show the bodies, ok? There are photos of the bodies in the same Gallery, but you should be ok as long as you only look at the pictures I suggested. The one of Devon's wounds is like a cut-away CT scan, doesn't even look like a body.
I saw the outline of the knife you were talking about. There was also a picture I found online that was in black and white...and it was a good one too. Yep....I now see what you were trying to tell me a few days ago! :doh: I am a little slow on the up take sometimes. LOL... It might have been the stroke I had two years ago. :confused: Anyway..thanks for finding it for me so that I didn't have to go through some of the stuff that makes me have nightmares!:eek:

Goody said:
There is someone at CourtTV who says she is dating a friend of Darin's and that this friend now believes Darlie is guilty. Don't know what he thinks of Darin, but I suspect that someone like Darin has needed someone to confide in over the last ten years and may have given himself away without realizing it. I haven't been able to post a reply to her. The board over there is really busy right now because of the Posey trial.
So Darin may have discussed it with his friend, I wonder to what extent?
I think he must get asked questions about this, especially with it still being a constant ongoing interest to a lot of people.

I suppose there's the trust issue, does he have anyone he can completely trust other than his family, probably not.
I'm assuming he has a girlfriend or at least has had one over the last 10 years and wonder if he has ever discussed with them what his thoughts on Darlie are, or as you say, given himself away without realising it............... I think I'm just nosey Goody!!:D

Do you think this girlfriend would be interested in coming over to WS to chat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back