GUILTY CA - AW, 16, Kernville, 11 June 2015

"daughter and the man her family knew for nearly 20 years as Max Kozak could be anywhere in the Sierra or even on their way to Utah.

According to Jenkins, authorities can find no record of a Max Kozak – no address, no driver’s license, no vehicles registered to that name – in the system and believe the name to be a possible alias.

He is described on missing persons posters distributed by the Kern County Sheriff’s Office as “an unknown white male” around the age of 45, six feet tall, 200 pounds, muscular build, with short dark hair and hazel eyes.

“Also, he speaks with a slight accent. Most would say it sounds Australian,” Jenkins reported on Facebook Sunday. “He also has a slight facial twitch and occasional stutter.”

Kozak drives a white Dodge Ram, license plate number 88933MA."

missing guy.jpg

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/local/KCSO-Girl-16-missing-possibly-with-older-man-307660081.html
Both would likely be dressed in Western-style clothing.

A’s family told Eyewitness News that she knew Kozak as a co-worker last summer at the Cottonwood Pack Station in Lone Pine.

A looks a lot like his deceased exGF Amy, also a very mismatched-in-age relationship.

While snooping in places I can't link, I felt like Yosemite Ntl. Park would be a stop they would make on their way to "wherever". Or any place that Amy loved, or they went together.

If they were heading to Utah/Wyoming/Montana, I think that would only be a stop to a much farther northern destination. Has the FBI gotten involved? Not only might they possibly be crossing state lines, they may head up to Canada. Something tells me this guys knows how to get in through mountain trails.

A looks a lot like his deceased exGF Amy, also a very mismatched-in-age relationship.

While snooping in places I can't link, I felt like Yosemite Ntl. Park would be a stop they would make on their way to "wherever". Or any place that Amy loved, or they went together.

If they were heading to Utah/Wyoming/Montana, I think that would only be a stop to a much farther northern destination. Has the FBI gotten involved? Not only might they possibly be crossing state lines, they may head up to Canada. Something tells me this guys knows how to get in through mountain trails.

I wish I felt more urgency on the part of LE. There really is very little information out there!

While searching "Max Kozak obituary" the second link that showed for me was the obituary of an elderly woman with the same last name. This woman has a grandson named Max. The ages seem as though they could work.

While searching "Max Kozak obituary" the second link that showed for me was the obituary of an elderly woman with the same last name. This woman has a grandson named Max. The ages seem as though they could work.

I saw that too but the there is at least one actual MK out there, he comes up in SM and google searches that it could also be. Much younger though. Not positive either way

This Max character lied about his name, most likely. He probably has also lied about his age, like Pierre Collins did. Look at this guys' pictures. He is easily 57 or older. CREEP!

If he had a job, how were they deducting his taxes? How did he obtain a photo ID and keep it updated (not expired)? If he had a truck, how was it registered? I hope the FBI is in on this one. They are going to have to go back to his presence before Amy Vanderloop to find out where he came from and who he really is.

Google his name with Obit after it and its the second link. Not sure If I can post the link directly here.

Oh, my, she was so accomplished and beautiful. Really, really hard to believe this is the same MK referred to as her boyfriend.

What was the COD for Amy Vanderloop - his previous GF? It looks like people are asking for a clear COD, medical examiners report.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Died-by-Suicide-Memorials/110170072352548

<Dear Sirs with great importance we need imfo concerning Amy Vanderloop and did she pass from suicide We are tracking an aka Max Kozak her boyfriend and the disapearance of Kerville Ca. teen AW missing since June 9 Any imfo provide to Kern Coun. Sheriffs dept Thankyou>

What was the COD for Amy Vanderloop - his previous GF? It looks like people are asking for a clear COD, medical examiners report.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Died-by-Suicide-Memorials/110170072352548

<Dear Sirs with great importance we need imfo concerning Amy Vanderloop and did she pass from suicide We are tracking an aka Max Kozak her boyfriend and the disapearance of Kerville Ca. teen AW missing since June 9 Any imfo provide to Kern Coun. Sheriffs dept Thankyou>
Self inflicted, atop a mountain.

Self inflicted atop a mountain???? :eek:

I don't like that at all. Was he with her on the trip where she ended her short life?

No. She was alone.

Hmmmmm. Ok so his ex gf that passed away, her lifestyle, looks and youth absolutely MIRROR A!!! Both into horses and pack life. RED ALERT. They need to take a fresh look at her supposed suicide. This guy makes my hackles rise. I am really frightened for A now.

Hmmmmm. Ok so his ex gf that passed away, her lifestyle, looks and youth absolutely MIRROR A!!! Both into horses and pack life. RED ALERT. They need to take a fresh look at her supposed suicide. This guy makes my hackles rise. I am really frightened for A now.
You read my mind.

You read my mind.
mine too!

Coming in new here...apologies if this has been addressed. Who is that license plate registered to? And do we know why the police wanted to speak to him in April?

Coming in new here...apologies if this has been addressed. Who is that license plate registered to? And do we know why the police wanted to speak to him in April?
I don't think we know why he was being sought for questioning in April.

That's a great question. Of course in CA it's guess who doesn't use an alias.

I noticed that in the memorial to Amy photos that Max Kozak wore a gold ring with a flat top on the ring finger of his left hand. I don't know if he would still be wearing it. I have to wonder why his past girlfriend Amy killed herself. She was such a bright and shining star that she seemed mismatched with him. She was much younger than him the same as A but not quite as young. But her world experience, education, and potential seemed to far exceed his.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back