CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daughter JuM posted the below about her father last evening on her community website.

I’m a little confused because she says she’s been in bed for 2 days trying to sleep through the pain of not knowing about her father, but she posted on day 1 and 2 about various other topics, e.g. someone stealing wood from them, about her son, about her hubby’s annoying habit, about windshields, about a man found guilty in a woman’s death, and about a building and business up for sale.

Has she really been in bed sleeping, or is this an attempt to explain doing nothing to raise awareness that her father is still missing? Has her husband, the last person to have seen Bob alive on July 27, 2009, also been in bed trying to sleep for the past 2 days?

======

Today marks 2 years since our father vanished. I am awake for now but tomorrow will be day 3 of being in bed trying to sleep through the pain of not knowing.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/166/4013

Wow - great observations from Kimster and the rest of you! I reviewed the video a couple of times myself. I am with the rest of you in that my hinky meter goes up while they are interviewing this daughter.

What a tragedy that such a kind man, who served his country should turn up "missing" after finding his love of so many years....

Daughter JuM posted the below about her father last evening on her community website.

I’m a little confused because she says she’s been in bed for 2 days trying to sleep through the pain of not knowing about her father, but she posted on day 1 and 2 about various other topics, e.g. someone stealing wood from them, about her son, about her hubby’s annoying habit, about windshields, about a man found guilty in a woman’s death, and about a building and business up for sale.

Has she really been in bed sleeping, or is this an attempt to explain doing nothing to raise awareness that her father is still missing? Has her husband, the last person to have seen Bob alive on July 27, 2009, also been in bed trying to sleep for the past 2 days?

======

Today marks 2 years since our father vanished. I am awake for now but tomorrow will be day 3 of being in bed trying to sleep through the pain of not knowing.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/166/4013

Maybe instead of sleep-walking, she sleep-blogs....<sarcasm alert>

When I logged in today and saw Bob on the front page, my stomach did a plunge. I thought there was a break in the case.....

I'm so glad that he's being spotlighted.

Where is Bob????

K... I seriously thought this was one of our moderators!
I have to read up on the case.. I was unaware!

K... I seriously thought this was one of our moderators!
I have to read up on the case.. I was unaware!

Me too! I thought he was a member here, and may have passed.
This seems like a real puzzle. I'm sorry I've missed this one too! Thanks for the spotlight, WS! I can't wait to start digging in the threads.

Montjoy and Believe - thank you both for the warm welcomes!

I haven't been proud of myself for allowing certain members of Bob's family, and a forum moderator for chasing me away from this case. After reading most of everyone's posts here, I feel a bit stronger about sticking my toes in the water again.

There are certain members of Bob's family (they deny it, of course) who have gone out of their way to silence anyone that wants to take a seriously close look at what happened to Bob. Curious enough, the more they've pushed the more people want to investigate the circumstances of Bob's life and disappearance.

Maybe, all of these folks are innocent and are trying to keep this on the down low for an unknown reason/excuse. I doubt it.

Seriously HUGE hugs and kisses to all of you who have stood tall for Bob!

MaryNo, the one thing all of us can agree on, family included, is that emotions run very high in this case. It is unbearable to know that Fontelle was robbed not once but twice of her husband. It is unbearable to know that after a few months of bliss, he was ripped from her. And it is unbearable to suspect the motivation for this crime was the almighty dollar.

What a horror show.

Welcome to those who have recently delved into this case-please let us know your thoughts, feelings and ideas....and spread the word because it isnt over until Bob is returned to Fontelle.

I want to touch on a "rumor" from the past regarding the son inlaw. I don't want to get into trouble here, so I'll put it in code LOL CVS receipt. Has that been discussed in mainstream media yet, or only through email with the law enforcement there?

The floating timeline mentioned above - 11:00 a.m. feels to me to be close to when we can expect Bob to actually gone missing. I would love to see the phone records of when Bob spoke with the housekeeper.

MaryNo, the one thing all of us can agree on, family included, is that emotions run very high in this case. It is unbearable to know that Fontelle was robbed not once but twice of her husband. It is unbearable to know that after a few months of bliss, he was ripped from her. And it is unbearable to suspect the motivation for this crime was the almighty dollar.

What a horror show.

Welcome to those who have recently delved into this case-please let us know your thoughts, feelings and ideas....and spread the word because it isnt over until Bob is returned to Fontelle.

How hatefilled and greedy someone was to have done this.

Star crossed lovers our Bob and Fontelle. Speaking of Fontelle, never forgotten by me, how much more can they take from this woman? My memory is fogged on the issue of the mattress and wedding sheets - but to clarify - on that list of items Bob's daughters created, Julie took back the sheets she and Jeff gave them for a wedding present, correct? It seems like she's been stripped bare.

Is there any info on this latest court request to strip the rest of her skin off her body, I mean to take more items from the estate?

I didnt mean to mislead anyone, MaryNo. I think it is likely some paperwork issue that triggered the motion to compel, but who knows.

Those sheets that Julie "brought" to change so there would be something "nice" for Fontelle and Bob...that "wedding gift" yes she wanted them back....gosh it has been a while since I thought about the memoribilia list...Bob and Georgia accumulated absolutely nothing in 50 years of their marriage...at least Bob didnt. I cant help but wonder why Bob and Georgia would need their children to furnish their home after downsizing from their previous one, but hey, perhaps they sold the contents when they sold the home. I am quite certain the co conservators have a logical explanation somewhere. Or at least an explanation. ;)

The fact is, there was nothing left but the trash RB left behind and the few items of furniture conceded so Fontelle wouldnt have to sleep on the floor in her marital home.

Ah well. October is fast approaching. Unless there is a delay, there will be a trial to determine whether or not a 3rd party will take over the administration of the estate. I hope Bob surfaces by them. The thing is, we know that if there was a chance he was alive, they would not have dared take all of his things away. They would have had to deal with him.

So sad.

What if, just speculating, we throw out every phone call after Bob spoke with his housekeeper? If we take the position that SIL came unexpectedly, and we assume SIL did not know the housekeeper's day had been changed, any confrontation would have taken place pretty early I would think. Simply because, Bob would have likely gone out to complete his to do list for the day before his housekeeper arrived. Just speculating.

Another question of mine-Would Bob have left SIL alone in the house doing repairs...was that a practice of his, or would he have stuck around to supervise?

I want to touch on a "rumor" from the past regarding the son inlaw. I don't want to get into trouble here, so I'll put it in code LOL CVS receipt. Has that been discussed in mainstream media yet, or only through email with the law enforcement there?

The floating timeline mentioned above - 11:00 a.m. feels to me to be close to when we can expect Bob to actually gone missing. I would love to see the phone records of when Bob spoke with the housekeeper.

Welcome to WS and Bobs case MaryNo.

As far as I know the CVS info was via email and not in any MSM article, but I didn't receive that CVS info first hand.... it came into play months before I started following Bobs case.

As for the 'floating' timeline. I agree that it is probably closer to 11:00am. IMO the multiple later time lines evolved as a result of several hours of unaccounted time by the last person to see Bob alive and what time stamped receipts he did have. I'll even go as far as saying the reason the "odd jobs" were never made public is they possibly had to do with a crime that occured within the home the day Bob went missing. There is really no other logical reason to keep that work a secret.

All jmo of course.

Right, Cubby? The secret home repairs....it is kind of funny when you look at it that way.

So sad indeed.

I can only echo the sentiments expressed in this thread already.

Welcome to WS and Bobs case MaryNo.

As far as I know the CVS info was via email and not in any MSM article, but I didn't receive that CVS info first hand.... it came into play months before I started following Bobs case.

As for the 'floating' timeline. I agree that it is probably closer to 11:00am. IMO the multiple later time lines evolved as a result of several hours of unaccounted time by the last person to see Bob alive and what time stamped receipts he did have. I'll even go as far as saying the reason the "odd jobs" were never made public is they possibly had to do with a crime that occured within the home the day Bob went missing. There is really no other logical reason to keep that work a secret.

All jmo of course.

bbm~~~~~

Agree. Daughter JuM posted on a forum at 1:50pm the day after her father disappeared that he had been missing for approximately 28 hours. That would put the time at around 10am on July 27, 2011.

JuM and JeM told Fontelle on the phone, the night of July 27th, that the time was around 11am.

IIRC, LE stated Bob took a phone call from a non family member at 10am. That tells me SIL had not yet arrived at 10am or he would have known Bob expected a visitor later that day.

"ROTW From: JuM Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:17

I miss our mom so much, it has only been 3 years but the pain will never go away. I just wish I could have her back just one day to talk with her again."

I hope this doesn't sound too off the wall, but what would Ju's mom say today?
I miss my mom, too. Even after she passed I would be thinking something and would try to remember thoughts she would have offered. She was like my moral compass. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012