CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pnathera - they found her underwear early on and ran preliminary DNA on it - which matched up to his DNA.

Near her body they found a shoe - and that shoe was found before they found her as well.
OK ~ and thanks so much. :) That does explain the arrest more clearly.

(Again, I'm sorry but this case hasn't been on my news and I just heard of it on NG's show!)

I wanted to bring this over from the other thread.....i didn't know how to do it except to copy and paste....
it was something someone else wrote about that i quoted....
i hope i did this ok....
here it is.....

Wow...that sounds so scary...running through the woods in the dark from a guy chasing you....omg....did someone pick you up?...you don't have to say of course if you don't want....i'm glad you got away! :(

ETA.....it worked fine! Yay lol :)
I was 22 years old and lonely-I met him at a convenience store-I knew better....to further define the situation-I got in his van-I was attracted to him=he was charming-but the minute he drove me into those woods I felt dread.....the defining moment was the way he parked the van-it was a totally tight spot-he had to keep going back and forth to park it just right. I was swallowing hard at that point-but stuck with it-my mind racing-I was somewhat 'high' already... so he parked and invited me to the back of the van-I consented....when he brought out the cocaine and I saw the 'glaze' I knew. The game was up and I wasn't going to get out of there. So I told him I had to use the restroom and he said okay-I got out of the van and I ran like a rabbit....I was hiding behind trees and stuff cause he kept calling my name-it was like a catcall to me by then and it terrified me worse. He ran like I did following me. I am lucky for sure. And I was stupid and arrogant cause I knew I was taking a chance when he picked me up.But I was very lonely that night-very insecure.

I wonder how quiet the park/trail is where she jogs usually? Maybe he has been following her and new her routine. Not being afraid that someone would catch you raping and killing someone in the park?
Would he of left the knife aside where she was found? Is it still a rumor about the knife?How far away from the park is where Amber was taken? Maybe he took her to the park or lake as well? Do we think they are not releasing and sealing the autopsy out of respect for her family?

I'm sorry but I'm confused! Did they find her underwear before finding her body ~ like when he was arrested? I thought the underwear was close to where she was and were found at the same time, along with a shoe. Please help! :confused:

Her underwear were found on Saturday. They were close to where the body was found (30 to 50 ft if I recall). I keep thinking a shoe and pedometer were also found friday or saturday, followed by another shoe being found after the weekend. Black socks were also found. Though, the only thing I have heard confirmed being hers is the underwear. The knife was found yesterday or monday (those two days are completely blending in for me).

the Sheriff said in the presser when she was found that she was found near where they had found a shoe.

Trying to figure this out, The complaint looks really good-informative.
What year did he get released, 2000-2005 or 2000-2006 he was in prison?
So he was out by 05 or 06 and now just getting caught again in 10, so 5 years and lots and lots of women in my opinion. How terrible!

the Sheriff said in the presser when she was found that she was found near where they had found a shoe.
I think that's what confused me with the timeline ~ I thought everything had been found near when her body was located.

Thanks everyone for your answers! :)

I still real curious about this knife. When asked no one in LE will talk about it at all. The pic with the lady holding the two bags and the two other LE standing around is the pic of "supposedly where and when they found the knife". I don't think that was anywhere near where they found her - but I could be wrong as they won't even acknowledge a knife.

I still real curious about this knife. When asked no one in LE will talk about it at all. The pic with the lady holding the two bags and the two other LE standing around is the pic of "supposedly where and when they found the knife". I don't think that was anywhere near where they found her - but I could be wrong as they won't even acknowledge a knife.

I believe that evidence was gathered near Hernandez' Hideaway, the restaurant where he was arrested.

So he has a step father?
Wonder what happened to his father?
What age was he when his mother remarried?
JAG certainly has internal rage.....where did it come from?
I sincerely wish we knew more of his background .

Where was the original report of the knife? All I've heard was discussing the knife and speculation and not an actual report. Could the knife just be a rumor or something that got misinterpreted on the scanner?

Not sure about anything concerning the knife. As I said every time I have seen LE asked about it - they refuse to even address if there was a knife. So I don't really know.

any pressers scheduled for tomorrow?
maybe media will lay low until after Celsea is laid to rest.

Not sure about anything concerning the knife. As I said every time I have seen LE asked about it - they refuse to even address if there was a knife. So I don't really know.
I'm thinking maybe they won't talk about it until the COD is confirmed?

AmandaReckonwith-I don't think that is his mother's name as I think that name is associated with a woman in another state., not San Diego.

I'm thinking maybe they won't talk about it until the COD is confirmed?
probably - what was "out of the norm" with this one is the fact that LE arrested him on Sunday before they found her and yet was already talking murder - so whatever they found before they found her led LE to the fact that she had been murdered - so what did they find?

Why is the news not releasing any thing about JAG???
We usually hear more about the killer?

RReports were that his pants were wet and muddy...........could they of been wet and bloody?
Just a thought of mine and no proof............just speculating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members