GUILTY CA - Leslie Lamb, 36, tortured & beaten to death, Oakland, 26 Aug 2006

ISPTRAX said:
Ahem... back to the topic. Anywhoooo... the mother sounds somewhat intelligient and that this was some big secret kept from her. Her daughter's "relationship" with this guy, that is. Sounds like he's a meth-head. Maybe she got caught up in meth and he was her meth-daddy... got her into some bondage then killed her in a meth rage. Wonder if they found drugs in her system?
I'm sure if they did right away, they'd have said so - maybe the results are not back yet or maybe not. It would be hard to hide a meth addiction from her mother if she was that close with her, I'd think.

If he was doing drugs - drugs and people don't mix. With obvious results. :-(

Hey Glitch!!

Thank you for posting that. I certainly hope you know that you in no way shape or form need to explain what you do with another adult behind closed doors.

Although maybe your post will make some stop and think before judging.

Onlostgirl,
Based on your reply I assume you took my post to be directed towards you rather then a general reply to the topics mentioned on this thread.
You do not need to explain your beliefs to me.
My post mentioned your comment about guns because it played into the point I was trying to make it was not something you needed to defend.

TO reply to some of your points in your reply to me....
Noone said that the dungeon is in their bedroom. It could simply be a room in the house that is off limits. I agree that a bedroom may at some point have children in it but I disagree that just any off limit room would have some reason for the child to walk in.

I don't think this is a topic about guns. I personally disagree with you on that.
But your entitled to your ideas.
Again a gun in a locked box is safe as long as the parents are the only ones with the key.

If something "went" wrong in the dungeon as you said.
The police are most certainly going to remove the children to a safe area.
No one is going to give them access to the scene of a death.

Again my comments were in general to make my point. Not directed at you personally. If I were directing them at your points personally I would have made it clear it was to your specific posted ideas not a generalization.
Some people are in fact uncomfortable about discussing sex and it does bring about extreme reactions.
That in no way meant that I was talking about you or your reaction specifically.

I think its been made clear by many here that S&M is about trust not violence.
Futhermore I can't think of one case where someone was found dead in a chamber that had been there of their own accord.
Typicallywe hear of cases where the intent was to torture and hold someone against their will. IMO that is a far cry from what Glitch was talking about.

Amraann said:
Futhermore I can't think of one case where someone was found dead in a chamber that had been there of their own accord.
Typicallywe hear of cases where the intent was to torture and hold someone against their will. IMO that is a far cry from what Glitch was talking about.

I snipped your post so it'd save room..

Exactally! This is what I was trying to get across. Glitch though, seemed to think this story was about S&M gone bad. I did not compare the two- she did.

Like I stated in another post, what *I* know of S&M is the love and trust involved in it. Therefore I was having a hard time believing one could confuse this womans death with a S&M relationship!

The point I was trying to make is that if what this woman died from was S&M gone bad, perhaps we should rethink what S&M is all about. S&M does not and should not = danger..but others were saying this poor woman could be a "victim" of it. It was clear to me from the first time I read the story of her death that she was tortured and abused, not loved BDSM style.

Nope. Glitch didn't think it WAS about it - said it might be. No one knows 'till we know. :)

I re-read the initial story and if someone dies of a savage beating - that's not even remotely related to any S&M I know of - it's violence, pure and simple. I was really thinking that the "torture chamber" doesn't mean someone takes people there to torture them. It could be it's a playground and he ALSO happens to be a violent jerk. Unfortunately, though the lifestyle is safe - not all people are.
As for never finding anyone killed from S&M - I've never heard of anyone specifically that I know - but I am sure emergency rooms all across the country have some pretty funny stories to tell about the injuries and accidents. I mean - something as simple as losing a handcuff key could get really ugly, really fast, in the event of a fire or something.

HOWEVER, done right - no injuries that weren't intended. Nothing more than a bruise or a cut.

The DUNGEON might be alright - but the savage beating - that's not alright.

southcitymom said:
In Glitchwizard's original posting, Luminol was mentioned. This led me to believe that any blood that might be around would not be readily apparent, and I don't imagine it could be seen without forensic assistance.

Heck, blood can certainly be shed in sexual encounters that don't involve any "toys" at all.
wow, what kind of sex is that? I must have missed some things... :eek:

Sheromom said:
This is, of course, my personal opinion but I STRONGLY feel that anyone who would knowingly cause pain to another human, even if that peson WANTED them to, has a problem! It goes against every instinct in my soul. Would they also kill someone if the person WANTED to be killed? To me it seem reasonable that if smoking pot leads to harder drugs, then causing pain will lead to harder torture and maybe to murder. Sick, sick, sick in my opinion!!!
But it doesn't.
Some people smoke pot all the time but would never think to take anything harder.

KOOL LOOK said:
Southhhhhhhhh!
Can't imagine that someone who is spiritual is okay about people having sex?

That's what being spiritual is all about- not sitting in judgement of other peoples choices regarding the way they live their life.

narlacat said:
First time sex can be awfully messy.

well....yes, but do virgins usually go for S&M right off the bat? LOL
I can see it now, the blood of 3 virgins in the dungeon...this story is gettin good!
:cool:

richandfamous said:
well....yes, but do virgins usually go for S&M right off the bat? LOL
I can see it now, the blood of 3 virgins in the dungeon...this story is gettin good!
:cool:
LOL I dunno probably not but that is one way you can get blood whilst having sex.

narlacat said:

That's what being spiritual is all about- not sitting in judgement of other peoples choices regarding the way they live their life.

Judgement is a good thing...it keeps us alive every day! However, it is possible to jump off the cliff over anything.
Risky behavior is just that...risky. Perhaps some things are better left fantasy. Wise words of my greatgrandmother.

richandfamous said:
I LOVE the quote at the bottom of you posts.

Vigorous physical contact of any type can lead to blood being shed!

southcitymom said:
I LOVE the quote at the bottom of you posts.

Vigorous physical contact of any type can lead to blood being shed!

Agreed but when there is blood and pain one should stop...it means it is harmful to the body...lol.

glad you like my philosophy of life. :)

richandfamous said:
Agreed but when there is blood and pain one should stop...it means it is harmful to the body...lol.

glad you like my philosophy of life. :)
Some have a different philosophy on pain, but yes, I like your philosophy of life very much!

Sheromom said:
This is, of course, my personal opinion but I STRONGLY feel that anyone who would knowingly cause pain to another human, even if that peson WANTED them to, has a problem! It goes against every instinct in my soul. Would they also kill someone if the person WANTED to be killed? To me it seem reasonable that if smoking pot leads to harder drugs, then causing pain will lead to harder torture and maybe to murder. Sick, sick, sick in my opinion!!!
Shermom pot doesn't lead to harder drugs. That is some BS propganda the goverment spreads with their war on drugs.
People do harder drugs in most cases because of abusive childhoods and/or chemical imbalances.

Again.... There is a complete difference between sexual fun with consent between 2 adults and someone who would torture and kill someone.

Hi everyone. This thread is something else! I have learned some and also burst ribs a few laughing at times:

1. :laugh: When I imagined a 'Regular-Raffles' style burglar, comic strip torch and balaclava, as the break-and-entry guy who then dashed faster than Road-Runner when he stumbled across Glitch's Silence-of-the-Lambs-Type dungeon :eek: in a residential family garden shed... :D bwahaaaaaha!

2. :laugh: When Scandi continued as ever with her wonderful/due-diligence posting and submitted an update on this story while she was still on Page 1 and seconds later it landed on Page 3 ... heh heh, Scands ...

3. :laugh: When some-one else wrote if sex is not good while on pot, they should try something .... harder. ....er.... really? :silenced:

4. I'm no angel, perhaps damn ignorant, boring, non-intimate, a blob, or from a vicarage at my ole age, but I simply cannot fathom romantic pleasure that draws blood, half suffocates me or results in shackles and scars.

------------------------​

Not judging, frowning or knocking *anyone* or *anything* - whatever blows your hair back .... just stating I guess I missed out big time on all the kitchen utensils, not just the pot! So long as no crime is committed, no serious injuries happen, no abuse or mental trauma on others and no children/pets are around... I s'pose...

I'll never forget when, after my divorce in 1991, I met a wonderful, distinguished man 8 years my senior. We dated a few times: he had the manners and service of an aristocrat, ultra refined - casually delectable and impeccable taste. Eventually I stayed over; he was very attentive - the lights dimmed and later that evening, amid the 'relaxing' couple of glasses of bubbly, he rolled over and, ehem, as some of those men do, looked at my hair as if it were strands of miniature rare black diamonds instead of my general boring dark locks... fingers moving lightly over my forehead as if he was the first person to examine a priceless treasure ... and in a low voice asked me if he could stab me. (Yeah, right...be my guest...)

Well, I burst out laughing thinking he was kidding - told him he had just killed the mood. :eek: He brought out a MOCK-KNIFE and wanted to role-play a struggle (I could see the knife was plastic, very realistic tho ...) and that's when the whole scene, and my smile, shot to freeze-frame. I suddenly felt naked in my little teddy-camisole, suddenly I wanted to pee - get up and go anywhere but not play 'stab me/stabyou' with this man. Result? Fininto. Although I saw him again from time to time, I had absolutely no desire to date him or eat in steakhouses near his place of work.

Guess I'm in a totally different orbit.. but that's my own boring bundle in life.

Anyway, WS'ers... The above is my :twocents: and this thread is ... quite different, made me laugh and remember life as I head toward 50 :p

As for the thread-story: hideous... blood on walls from 'other' people and one woman dead sounds like a serial killer as another posted noted.

Signing out on a late, hot, middle eastern night. G'night. PSA

Sheromom said:
.........(snip) And it is just my personal opinion that pain hurts. It does; I know; I've felt it before and DIDN'T like it!!!
Yes, but some people DO like it. The pain/pleasure principle is well documented.

richandfamous said:
Hmmm, never had someone claw your back with their fingernails when the sex was really hot? Maybe you weren't hitting it right. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sheromom
.........(snip) And it is just my personal opinion that pain hurts. It does; I know; I've felt it before and DIDN'T like it!!!

Pain hurts at first, but it releases endorphins - which is a natural high. Some people get that by hitting the treadmill at full speed and that is "normal", some get it by having someone pull their hair and smacking their bottom during doggie style sex. Personally, I like the turn on at the same time as the endorphins, and the treadmill doesn't get me hot... :crazy:

narlacat said:

Hush! That's putting it kindly. By the way, your hook still has bait on it.

Back to topic, this woman being beaten so brutally and abused is sad. I can only imagine how her mama feels. I hope he gets the appropriate justice he deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back