GUILTY CA - Leslie Lamb, 36, tortured & beaten to death, Oakland, 26 Aug 2006

scandi said:
Whoa KOOL LOOK,

So tell me, does your look involve high black spikes and a leather choke with studs? Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaa :D Just Yokin' ya know :eek: :D

I came over to find Glitz but see it is Glitch, of course with Wizard and see where she hailed from. Glad she doesn't live in Oakland. The Wizard part makes me think she has a Kool Look too, even though it isn't my thing at all. I like 'em tall in the saddle or like Mannix. LOL LOL

Scandi
Actually a glitch is a screw up in a computer program, and I'm a computer programmer.... and quite the wizard at causing the screw ups... ha ha! That's where the name came from!

And high heels? Me? Never. Well, I have some, but they fit a guy I know. ;-)

As for pot being a gateway drug - I'm so anti drug abuse that it's pathetic, so my opinion is that it is not a gateway drug. The reason that heroin addicts and other druggies seem to have all started with pot is that they had what it takes inside them to break the law, to accept that behavior in themselves enough to do a drug to begin with.... so... the first drug introduced to them is generally something more common - and they do it. The pot didn't lead them to do it - they were going to do it anyway.

Never having smoked anything besides a turkey on Thanksgiving, take my opinion as just another opinion. :)

Aye Yi Carumba!

I could imagine spikes attached to long black boots and a Wizard the caliber of Merlin, as a great enchantress. LOL

Whatever floats your boat Glitch. I just heard the funniest joke . Robin Williams saying he once went to a prostitute and she gave him his money back cause he was no good! Histerical, and we both know we don't want him, right? Agreed!~ Even if he wears your heels. LOL

Back to our murder, I'm, wondering if the 2 murders in Oakland that involve activity in S&M participation means it is a hub for that kind of activity or is it just a freaky tale?

Scandi

scandi said:
Whoa KOOL LOOK,

So tell me, does your look involve high black spikes and a leather choke with studs? Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaa :D Just Yokin' ya know :eek: :D

I came over to find Glitz but see it is Glitch, of course with Wizard and see where she hailed from. Glad she doesn't live in Oakland. The Wizard part makes me think she has a Kool Look too, even though it isn't my thing at all. I like 'em tall in the saddle or like Mannix. LOL LOL

Scandi

Scandi, I loveeeee high heels. Have a few. No chokers though. I'm just an old fashioned gal that loves and appreciates the male creation. That's enough for me to be excited. Their awesome. Just get lost in each other, that's Kool to me. But, I'm not boring Scandi, te he. :p It's in the eyes.

Me too Kool,

I have claustrophobia, so I would never have any success as a S&M participant. I just like the natural thing as you do, but I appreciate everyones right to do their thing that pleases them, that is with exception to pedophelia or incest, or anything else bizarro!

Scandi

From March 2008:

http://www.insidebayarea.com/oaklandtribune/ci_8438612

Prolonged. Extreme. Willful. Sadistic. Those words were used Monday morning to introduce a jury to the acts of Earl Stefanson, a 43-year-old roofer accused of killing his girlfriend...

"Ms. Lamb's body was traumatized from its head to its feet, from the left to the right, from the front to the back," Bates said as various parts of a purplish body were displayed on the screen. "In fact, there was not one area of Ms. Lamb's body that was not traumatized."

Bates showed the pictures and described the endless marks. Large, dark red spots that showed beatings. Puncture wounds throughout her body including one on her skull. And other uniform marks which looked like scars on the body. "The ribs were so badly damaged that they penetrated her lungs," Bates said.

From July 2008:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/2-life-terms-for-Oakland-man-in-torture-death-3206359.php

Relatives of a woman who was tortured and beaten to death by an Oakland roofer blasted him as evil and spoke of their anguish Tuesday before he was sentenced to two life terms in prison in a case that police likened to "The Silence of the Lambs"...

The jury convicted Stefanson of first-degree murder in April for murdering Lamb in his home on Coolidge Avenue in Oakland's Dimond district in 2006...

He dressed Lamb in fresh clothes after beating and kicking her unconscious and breaking seven of her ribs, then delivered her to nearby Highland Hospital, where she was pronounced dead...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back