GUILTY CA - Leslie Lamb, 36, tortured & beaten to death, Oakland, 26 Aug 2006

KOOL LOOK said:
Hush! That's putting it kindly. By the way, your hook still has bait on it.

Back to topic, this woman being beaten so brutally and abused is sad. I can only imagine how her mama feels. I hope he gets the appropriate justice he deserves.
I think you are right Kool that this woman was tortured against her will - and that's certainly not what BDSM is about. I hope we hear some more news on this case soon.

southcitymom said:
I think you are right Kool that this woman was tortured against her will - and that's certainly not what BDSM is about. I hope we hear some more news on this case soon.

It bothers me that a man feels like this woman isn't worth her life. No matter what someone decides to do in privacy, we shouldn't physically harm another for our own gratification, whether it be of a sexual manner or not.

The way this woman was killed, I seriously doubt it had anything to do with pleasure. Too much anger and hate, dis-respect and honor for the female gender. He has issues concerning women overall.

In my opinion only though, I feel when you begin to open up doors, even pretending to be violent, beat and hit, most people are able to keep it in perspective and not cross the boundaries. But you always have those that can't keep boundaries, take it tooo tooo far.

With blood being on the walls from other women, that's a red flag for me.

I can't see blood being on the WALLS as a good sign for the other women. It will certainly be interesting to find who they are, if they are okay - or missing.

GlitchWizard said:
I can't see blood being on the WALLS as a good sign for the other women. It will certainly be interesting to find who they are, if they are okay - or missing.

Glitz, do u know how we'll be able to keep updated, concerning this case and guy? Not get lost in the news, so to speak. Do we have a good source to keep us updated? To the facts of this case as they discover them?

KOOL LOOK said:
Glitz, do u know how we'll be able to keep updated, concerning this case and guy? Not get lost in the news, so to speak. Do we have a good source to keep us updated? To the facts of this case as they discover them?
Ummm, THIS is where I had intended to come for updates. :) I am lousy at internet "finding" of stuff. :)

TESTING:

It seems there are two other Oakland women who went missing right after Ms Lamb was found I Googled Stefanson + Oakland murderer and actually got several articles about this man:

http://missingexploited.com/2006/10...ement/#comments

snip
' . . In respect to the timeline of the disappearances and the identity of the victims I assert the following:

On August 26, 2006: Ms. Leslie Lamb, who had been secretly
seeing Mr. Stephanson over the preceeding three-month period is driven to the hospital with major injuries from the torture and beating sustained at Mr. Stephanson’s home. She is left at the hospital with a statement from Stephanson that Ms. Lamb was found in her car in that condition. She dies within minutes of her arrival.

On September 5, 2006: Ms. Nina Reiser, of Russian descent, is abducted on her way home from the grocery store. The unoccupied vehicle is reported to police about a week later, however it is ascertained that the vehicle had been in that location since around the time of Ms. Reiser’s disappearance. No body is found.

On September 9, 2006: Joanna “Asha” Veil, of Poland descent, is abducted on her way home from her work (a grocery store) in the Bay area. Her unoccupied vehicle is found within a quarter-mile from her job. Within days her body is found, face down, in a wilderness area between a dirt road and a creek.

I believe that Mr. Stephanson had a crush (as people like him are never really capable of loving anyone) on Ms. Lamb and upon murdering her, he felt guilty. She is the only vicim that he reported or tried to save after severely beating her.

But, once the rage was released, Mr. Stephanson lost control and/or felt the need to murder again. I believe that Ms. Reiser and Ms. Veil were “chance” encounters and were true random murders.

I hope I am wrong, but I have lived in that area, and I have seen how these things go. I am grateful that he was stopped before he hurt anymore women as most of these people will never stop until they are stopped. . ."

Does anyone know what day they arrested Stephanson?

Scandi

scandi said:
TESTING:

It seems there are two other Oakland women who went missing right after Ms Lamb was found I Googled Stefanson + Oakland murderer and actually got several articles about this man:

snip
' . . In respect to the timeline of the disappearances and the identity of the victims I assert the following:

seeing Mr. Stephanson over the preceeding three-month period is driven to the hospital with major injuries from the torture and beating sustained at Mr. Stephanson’s home. She is left at the hospital with a statement from Stephanson that Ms. Lamb was found in her car in that condition. She dies within minutes of her arrival.

On September 5, 2006: Ms. Nina Reiser, of Russian descent, is abducted on her way home from the grocery store. The unoccupied vehicle is reported to police about a week later, however it is ascertained that the vehicle had been in that location since around the time of Ms. Reiser’s disappearance. No body is found.

On September 9, 2006: Joanna “Asha” Veil, of Poland descent, is abducted on her way home from her work (a grocery store) in the Bay area. Her unoccupied vehicle is found within a quarter-mile from her job. Within days her body is found, face down, in a wilderness area between a dirt road and a creek.

I believe that Mr. Stephanson had a crush (as people like him are never really capable of loving anyone) on Ms. Lamb and upon murdering her, he felt guilty. She is the only vicim that he reported or tried to save after severely beating her.

But, once the rage was released, Mr. Stephanson lost control and/or felt the need to murder again. I believe that Ms. Reiser and Ms. Veil were “chance” encounters and were true random murders.

I hope I am wrong, but I have lived in that area, and I have seen how these things go. I am grateful that he was stopped before he hurt anymore women as most of these people will never stop until they are stopped. . ."

Scandi

Great sleuthing.

Mfmangel, your hillarious. Speak of the elephant in the room, huh? So cool.

Scandi, Nina Reiser's husband was just arrested.

scandi said:
snip

Scandi

The original article in this thread is dated October 5th and it says he was arrested on Tuesday. That makes the arrest date October 3rd by my figuring.

Floh said:
Police: 'All Avenues Led Back To Mr. Reiser'

Authorities would not discuss what evidence they have, but they did say Hans Reiser will be charged and the case will proceed with or without Nina Reiser's body, NBC11's Ethan Harp reported.

"We explored all avenues of her life," Joyner said. "All avenues led back to Mr. Reiser being responsible."

http://www.nbc11.com/news/10046048/detail.html

Anyone got a pic of Mr Reiser?

I went to your link and saw these video links. Tne with him running from media or the one for his arrest might show him:

Hans Reiser Arrested
Hans Reiser's Attorney Talks To NBC11
OPD Collects DNA From Missing Woman's Husband
Police Talk About Reiser DNA Sample
Husband Of Missing Oakland Woman Runs From NBC11 News

At any rate, I don't think Nina Reiser is related to this case. It appears that there was evidence in her vehicle.

KOOL LOOK said:
Hush! That's putting it kindly. By the way, your hook still has bait on it.

Back to topic, this woman being beaten so brutally and abused is sad. I can only imagine how her mama feels. I hope he gets the appropriate justice he deserves.
Hush?
I doubt it Kool lol

<<Hey Glitchwizard. Thanks for sharing this. The story about the guy looking for power tools is HILARIOUS! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

I highlighted the part of your post that describes me and dh to some extent! We're pretty vanilla these days and it works for us like a charm. IMHO, in the arena of sexual practice there's no right or wrong between consenting adults.

I also wanted to mention that I know one couple bound in a BDSM relationship and their level of intimacy and honesty is really amazing.

Southhhhhhhhh!>>

What were you trying to say Kool?

narlacat said:
Hush?
I doubt it Kool lol

<<Hey Glitchwizard. Thanks for sharing this. The story about the guy looking for power tools is HILARIOUS! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

I highlighted the part of your post that describes me and dh to some extent! We're pretty vanilla these days and it works for us like a charm. IMHO, in the arena of sexual practice there's no right or wrong between consenting adults.

I also wanted to mention that I know one couple bound in a BDSM relationship and their level of intimacy and honesty is really amazing.

Southhhhhhhhh!>>

What were you trying to say Kool?
I think she was having a little fun with me! ;) I think Kool is a wild woman!:innocent:

KOOL LOOK said:
It's a local story for me... I'll post updates when there is more on the story.

scandi said:
TESTING:

snip

Scandi
Update: Nina Reiser's husband was arrested yesterday(10/10) in connection with her murder, so you can cross Stephanson off that suspect list.

LinasK said:
Update: Nina Reiser's husband was arrested yesterday(10/10) in connection with her murder, so you can cross Stephanson off that suspect list.

Yes Linask, they must have good reason. The other lady who disappeared after leaving a grocery store didn't go missing till Oct 9th. I guess they all have seperate killers despite the coincidences.

Thanks Sweetie, Scandi

scandi said:
Yes Linask, they must have good reason. The other lady who disappeared after leaving a grocery store didn't go missing till Oct 9th. I guess they all have seperate killers despite the coincidences.

Thanks Sweetie, Scandi
Latest I read, they found Nina's blood in her ex's car and in a home... now they're searching for her body.

southcitymom said:
I think she was having a little fun with me! ;) I think Kool is a wild woman!:innocent:

Exactly South! I was messin with ya. I'm sooooooooo freeeeeee I can joke and play around toooooooooo.

Speaking of the wild, my husband describes it best for him, "In like a lion, and out like a lamb."

I just never did need any stimuli other than the mannnnnnnnnn. Geez, I feel sorry for any woman that hasn't been me. If I'm not enough for them, that would be terrible to me. Butttttttttt, :blowkiss: just never had that problem. I'm letting this subject drop, :D

KOOL LOOK said:
If I'm not enough for them, that would be terrible to me. Butttttttttt, :blowkiss: just never had that problem. I'm letting this subject drop, :D
It's definitely not the woman that's not enough for the man, in my case. :blushing:

GlitchWizard said:
It's definitely not the woman that's not enough for the man, in my case. :blushing:

I be's tryin to dance around this subject Glitz, you know, be a nice girl. ;)
Flying under the radar screen, but now I can dance with ya, te he.

Tell me more, if you dare. :dance:

Whoa KOOL LOOK,

So tell me, does your look involve high black spikes and a leather choke with studs? Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaa :D Just Yokin' ya know :eek: :D

I came over to find Glitz but see it is Glitch, of course with Wizard and see where she hailed from. Glad she doesn't live in Oakland. The Wizard part makes me think she has a Kool Look too, even though it isn't my thing at all. I like 'em tall in the saddle or like Mannix. LOL LOL

Scandi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back