cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but: On behalf of the millions of people worldwide who take Effexor for whatever reason and don't GO CRAZEE or start killing children, I really hope this doesn't degenerate into some sort of "maybe the evil psych med made her do it" thing.

We've already had someone post the exhaustive list of possible side effects and ask why "anyone" would take it. (News flash: all medications have extensive lists of possible side effects. Doesn't mean most people get them.)

That's like Lindsay Lohan's dad saying adderall is killing Lindsay - he was commenting on the degeneration of her teeth. Some people acutally need and do not abuse their drugs. Meth, not so much.

Having said that, so we now know the medication DB was on?

I know this sounds ridiculous, as I do not know DB or JI, but for the life of me, I just cannot understand how one or both of them were able to pull this off. I am still not totally buying that they had anything to do with it.

JMO

Seriously! I know. I hope we find out soon.

They often say anti-depressants can make you suicidal but from what I experienced the suicide happens when one is coming OUT of the depression. When truly depressed, one is too tired and motivated to kill themselves. Once they start to come out of their depression they have enough motivation to go ahead with it.

I took my daughter to see her doctor about possibly getting her on an antidepressant. They would not put her on the medication and said she had to be under the care of a psychiatrist. Why? The EXACT reason given above - coming out of the depression and then having the motivation to carry out the suicide.

I haven't been able to read the article or search warrant yet, but it looks like I might be getting ready to hop down off the fence.

Not only did I just JUMP off the fence, I landed with a giant :thud:.

It is my opinion that anti-depressants do NOT make you homicidal or suicidal.

The evidence list that notes the purple shorts, top, and "Cars" movie themed blanket also lists tape, and a tape dispenser. There was talk earlier about whether this could be a "tape gun" type dispenser rather than a desktop model. Something like these:

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

or

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

Wonder if electrical tape comes in dispensers like that? :waitasec:

I took that medication years ago....I didnt want to committ homicide but I sure as heck didn't want to live.

The same thing with prozac - where once my psychosis was limited to once a month, I became perapetually psychotic.

It did/does work for a lot of people though. Like effexor, my sister swore by it.

U know i was thinking about this earlier. She shared that box of wine supposedly? would she really be that drunk if they shared it? makes no sense. unless she was drinking other stuff or ingesting other stuff. Neighbor probally holds the key. moo

Kids have been killed in lots of ways unfortunately, so if this premise were true, why don't we see the search warrant being for a saw, or a hammer, or a pair of scissor, or rope, etc. etc.

Police were specifically looking for tape/tape dispenser. There's a REASON they were looking for that specifically. I just can't figure out what lead them to it. :waitasec:

The way I read it, the tape and dispenser are listed in the receipt, not in the warrant. In other words, they took them, but they weren't listed as being looked for. I could have missed it though!

HLN is covering the neighbor. The woman was inside the house. OOPS wrong thread.

It is my opinion that anti-depressants do NOT make you homicidal or suicidal.

I know 2 different men who were put on Welbutrin briefly and both were " crazy" and the wives took them back to doc to either change the meds or take them off completely. I dunno about killing but wacky they were for sure, mean even, totally oppisite of their prior mentailty

Sorry to hear this, but not suprised. After all if you look at previous cases where a child is missing under a parents watch, the percentage is incredibly high that the parent has something to do with it.

In this case with even giving the parent a 20% chance of being involved - I think the parents are so deep in the muck that their heads are buried.

This new piece of information just confirms that.

So DB....where is your baby?

MOO

Mel

I'm reading through the posts, and it seems like some posters are having a hard time believing the cadaver dogs hit on Lisa's body, even though Lisa is missing without a trace. IMO if cadaver dogs hit in a house with a missing child, then that child is probably dead. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but we have to call a spade a spade.

For me, it's not that I'm having a hard time with it. I do wish that Lisa is still a living, breathing baby but it is my nature to ask questions and look at all possibilities. [I was one of those kids that heard,'go ask your father [or mother] ALOT. I've always asked questions. :)

just ventting here but I dont know how much more meaness from the world I can take! are there more crimes against children now or is it we have faster better coverage? I cant imagine we as a nation have been this messed up all along? I hate to think of any purposeful bad act being committed against an innocent child. I hope this baby is alive but after thinking about the possibilities now I think the poor child must be dead. If that walking man had her, he wasnt thinking about her interest being only clad in a diaper in the cold, his intentions could not be good, if the mom or dad did something either way she is a goner and I hate this.. makes me want to move to kinder gentler place... and where would this be? sad

You would need to buy your own island, sweet dizzychick. The dark is getting darker. :furious:

That's like Lindsay Lohan's dad saying adderall is killing Lindsay - he was commenting on the degeneration of her teeth. Some people acutally need and do not abuse their drugs. Meth, not so much.

Having said that, so we now know the medication DB was on?

I think lindsay was abusing harder stuff than adderall. moo

JMO but I think alcohol most definitely makes people more likely to kill. There are countries in Europe in which 70-80% of all homicides are committed when intoxicated by alcohol.
It lowers impulse control, increases aggression, makes it more difficult to assess situations , to seek rational responses to stressful situations and conflicts, and to control the physical force, all factors that may lead to unhappy ends.

You are correct, Donjeta. Alcohol lowers your inhibition and you are more inclined to do things you wouldn't normally do.

In almost every child abuse/rape case I've seen convicted, alcohol was involved.

Have we discussed the press release from family yet?

have they released another one since the SW was released? (I know one was released right before the SW and that another was being worked on)

this would be a great topic to break out a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member