Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is a rental property.

Large homes on rural acreages are rarely rental situations.

Everyone on scene here is frustrated with the lack of official word. Officers just say they can't speak but to spread the word and maybe they can later. They want media here.

Listening live online to AM770, DJs just said that police engaged Calgary Search & Rescue for help today at the Airdrie property.

I'm guessing about 45 minutes between the home and the search area.

search location - Copy.jpg

This is the first time I've followed a case in real time on WS. I feel like my heart is up in my throat and then down by my toes with some of the news that's coming out.

Large homes on rural acreages are rarely rental situations.

Everyone on scene here is frustrated with the lack of official word. Officers just say they can't speak but to spread the word and maybe they can later. They want media here.

Do you have the ability to do property searches on the net like we can here in the states? I am able to search my city, streets, and find the owners. If there is such a website we could find the owner and see if it is indeed a Garland.

Could someone explain? Is that one large farm property with a number of outbuildings. Or is it the Garland farm and several neighbors properties. If the latter, can you determine which one is the Garland place?

It appears to be one farm with a couple of outbuildings for machinery for crops.

I am still in shock about this. How do three people go missing? Alvin Liknes doesn't look like a small man, so it can't have been one person...

Do you have the ability to do property searches on the net like we can here in the states? I am able to search my city, streets, and find the owners. If there is such a website we could find the owner and see if it is indeed a Garland.

If we can do this I haven't heard of it.

I am still in shock about this. How do three people go missing? Alvin Liknes doesn't look like a small man, so it can't have been one person...

Agreed, I've been thinking the same, it seems like it had to be more than one person, but then there are cases where one person has managed to overpower several people just with a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member