CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should clear one time, why LV's brother could have been the heire (in case of untimely death of LV).
What were the connections to him?? These connections are much more important/as important than the connections to his sister, I think.

I don't know, but I think it would be just because AG was friends with LV for so many years and did celebrate xmas with LV and her family.

AG would have gotten to know LV's brother quite well. Thirty years is a long time. Even if xmas was the only time they were ever together (AG and LV brother), I think they would have had a good rapport with each other and AG must have trusted him as much as LV and must have really liked him.

All just IMO

Just came across this news about how one dog's agitated behavior towards a babysitter, alerted parents to child abuse.

Wondering now, if Audrey's dogs were ever relaxed around anybody, and if her dog not only developed an aversion to his crate, but to being in a car?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2013/09/12/21117501.html

"A South Carolina mom and dad have their dog to thank for alerting them that their babysitter was abusing their seven-month-old son.

Benjamin Jordan said when the babysitter would come to the door, the family's black lab was protective of baby Finn.

"He was very aggressive towards her and a few times we actually had to physically restrain our dog from going towards her,"

Known places AG frequented: Lynden library, Williams Fresh Cafe, Costco, WP in Dundas, LV's, BGCC (in the past), night school, Dr. DC, Camaro dealership, hardware store, gas station and no doubt, several other businesses.

Do we know which Hamilton Williams Fresh Cafe AG went to every Wednesday?

- did AG use a debit card and if so, when was her last debit transaction?

Where is the missing link in all of this?

1. Coffee: the tradition had been the one in Westdale recently they had started meeting at the one in the park by the waterfront/park will be more precise when I have a minute. (source media articles)

2. Debit yes of course I wish we knew for sure this has not been released. LE should know lots we don't know. People say LE reads WS we could help more with just a bit more info!

3. We have only skimmed the coffee klatch re your missing link idea. Lots of people would have known Audrey at least slightly.

4. I do agree with others that these other possibilites are overwhelmed by the financial oddiities and thus the financial motive. (With again the violence frustratlingy suggesting o/w

I was wondering where AG got her hair done! Surely a hairdressing place/salon would know their customers well and their various habits.

I came to this question when I read here that the people where the coffee group went had no recollection of AG.

In my relatively simple life, these are the places who know me and my habits fairly well:
- GM dealership
- cafe where I meet with colleagues about once every 5 weeks
- hair salon
- bank
- doctor's office
- pharmacy
- dentist
- vet's place
- neighbours
- prescription eye glasses store and optomitrist (sp??)
- garden centre
- grocery store

At some places I choose to disclose more about myself than others. But these places know my habits, my comings and goings, my appointments, etc. I don't tell all of these people my deepest, darkest secrets......but they are in touch with me regularly to set up appointment and give feedback on appointments.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how the regular coffee group servers could fail to notice AG.

:twocents:

Smooth worker?

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/localnews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10587789

"Home Renovator Charged with Sexual Assault
Posted By: Newstalk 1010 · 9/12/2013 2:28:00 PM

Toronto Police have arrested a 53 year old home renovator in a sexual assault investigation.

Cops say on three seperate occasions, while in a client's home, Jorge Leal allegedly sexually assaulted a woman".

http://www.680news.com/2013/09/12/home-contractor-facing-sexual-assault-charges-in-court-police-say/
bbm.
"A home renovation contractor is expected to appear in court Thursday facing sexual assault charges after allegedly assaulting one of his elderly clients, police say."

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/27523.pdf
bbm.
"On Monday, September 9, 2013, Jorge Leal, 53, was charged with:
1. two counts of Sexual Assault
2. two counts of Threatening Death
3. Sexual Assault Cause Bodily Harm
He appeared in court at Old City Hall on Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 10 a.m.
Police believe there may be more victims. A photograph of the accused has been released"

And more about the car (I'm obsessed) :blushing::

I just realised that AG's Camaro would still have been under waranty (sp?) at the time of her murder.

I THINK :dunno: the new owner of the car carries with it the warranty. Who is the owner now? Did AG buy an extended warranty in order to keep the car for many years? How many KM did the car have at the time of her demise? Where did she gas-up? Did she have snow tires on the car in December? If so, where were the year-round tires (I keep mine at the dealership)? Other than her mechanic, who else DROVE the car? Was the car fully paid for or was it on monthly payments? How was it paid for - cheqes(s), cash? Leased? Did AG wash the car herself or did she go to a local carwash? If so......where?

This car interests me greatly. I'm going to look into the possible value of the car once it had been driven off the lot.

Smooth worker?

http://www.newstalk1010.com/News/localnews/blogentry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10587789

"Home Renovator Charged with Sexual Assault
Posted By: Newstalk 1010 · 9/12/2013 2:28:00 PM

Toronto Police have arrested a 53 year old home renovator in a sexual assault investigation.

Cops say on three seperate occasions, while in a client's home, Jorge Leal allegedly sexually assaulted a woman".

http://www.680news.com/2013/09/12/home-contractor-facing-sexual-assault-charges-in-court-police-say/
bbm.
"A home renovation contractor is expected to appear in court Thursday facing sexual assault charges after allegedly assaulting one of his elderly clients, police say."

Yes, Smooth!

I don't know, but I think it would be just because AG was friends with LV for so many years and did celebrate xmas with LV and her family.

AG would have gotten to know LV's brother quite well. Thirty years is a long time. Even if xmas was the only time they were ever together (AG and LV brother), I think they would have had a good rapport with each other and AG must have trusted him as much as LV and must have really liked him.

All just IMO

Well, that is it .......

And more about the car (I'm obsessed) :blushing:: Doesn't matter!

I just realised that AG's Camaro would still have been under waranty (sp?) at the time of her murder.

I THINK :dunno: the new owner of the car carries with it the warranty. Who is the owner now? Did AG buy an extended warranty in order to keep the car for many years? How many KM did the car have at the time of her demise? Where did she gas-up? Did she have snow tires on the car in December? If so, where were the year-round tires (I keep mine at the dealership)? Other than her mechanic, who else DROVE the car? Was the car fully paid for or was it on monthly payments? How was it paid for - cheqes(s), cash? Leased? Did AG wash the car herself or did she go to a local carwash? If so......where?

This car interests me greatly. I'm going to look into the possible value of the car once it had been driven off the lot.

PK would know most answers, but obviously he isn't allowed to speak to us. :silenced:

PK would know most answers, but obviously he isn't allowed to speak to us. :silenced:

I'm not sure PK would know most of the answers - he didn't even see the blue button! :drumroll: If PK has been silenced, he's chosen silence himself. I know he's not able to tell us many things about the crime scene, but he certainly was able to blab on and on about the mailbox, the cake, the bench.....he was more than willing to be a part of WS at the beginning. He seemed to love sharing his personal knowledge about Audrey/Aud/Baryon.

I see a similarity but can't decide one way or the other.

Close, but without an ear showing, no cigar.
If unknown individual is" under influence" as pic. might suggest, swollen, sweaty features
might contribute to facial differences imo.

Close, but without an ear showing, no cigar.
If unknown individual is" under influence" as pic. might suggest, swollen, sweaty features
might contribute to facial differences imo.

Looks precisely as a mixture of the older fb photo (young, reddish blonde) and the mugshot we know (though without a smile), but I think, there are many others everywhere looking similar.
When you consider the age of both men, then of course might have known each other. Since DM is a handsome man, JV understandably could have liked DM.

Back for a moment to " trophy seekers" who also attack elderly women - and to wondering just how many of these type of perps are running around Ontario??!!

Did Audrey's murderer just go back to regular day to day life like a psychopath, or are they racked with guilt and fear of being caught?
Are they completely disassociated from reality through mental illness or" wasted" and in denial and forgot what they did?

OR, did they enjoy the experience so much, are so obsessed, that they attempt to steal a" perverse trophy" at every opportunity?

Just a morbid thought, but could some body parts be prized by any culture or cult follower?
Perhaps a "mad scientist" with "specimens" pickled in bottles and on display?

Video of potential witness...

http://globalnews.ca/news/809070/po...mages-seek-witnesses-in-severed-nose-assault/

"nvestigators are asking the men seen in the surveillance video to come forward and provide “assistance” in the investigation.

A 76-year-old woman had her nose severed on Saturday, August 24 around 2 p.m. after she stepped off a TTC streetcar and into an elevator at Yonge-Dundas Square.

It was at that point a man attacked the woman while she was inside to go down to the subway".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dnollie