GUILTY Canada - Tyeshia Jones, 18, Duncan BC, 21 Jan 2011

Victoria Chek 6 news at 5 said that Elliot was married and had a child. I can't find the video from the newscast online but it showed police removing a sofa from what I believe was his house. They said it could be evidence and I am pretty sure they said that she could have been alive for a few days before she was killed. Unreal. - So sad.

Victoria Chek 6 news at 5 said that Elliot was married and had a child. I can't find the video from the newscast online but it showed police removing a sofa from what I believe was his house. They said it could be evidence and I am pretty sure they said that she could have been alive for a few days before she was killed. Unreal. - So sad.

Thanks for that tip, ducky. I found the video from CHEK news that you referred to.

http://bcove.me/sgqbg0qi

Interesting points from the video:

WE was arrested while driving in a car in Duncan. He lives on Mission Road with his wife and her 1 1/2 year old son. They married about a year ago. [ETA: I wonder where he lived at the time of Karrie and Tyeshia's murders?]

Neighbours said the arrest came, not as a complete surprise, but as a relief. People had heard stories that he was involved, but LE questionned him and let him go.

ME grew up in foster care and had been in trouble with the law before. He was convicted of B&E and subsequent breach in 2009.

LE was searching his home for the second day, since getting a warrant upon his arrest. In the video you can see them taking a lacrosse stick and gloves and a couch out of the house "as exhibits".

According to court documents, Tyeshia was murdered on the 25th, several days after she disappeared. :( :cry:

ME is being held until a court date May 22. LE said that people should be prepare for details difficult to hear during the court process. :(

ScreenHunter_25%2520Apr.%252022%252016.50.jpg

screen grab from video of William Elliott, the suspect.

It came from this other video, on CHEK 6 news, which covered the press conference, and the mothers of the victims, in particular:

http://bcove.me/687svbtz

Someone mentioned Cody Legebokoff had 'dead' eyes in a photo release. Imo, from this screen grab, so does this latest accused killer.

I would like to live long enough to understand what has happened with these young men, including MF, but doubt that I will. To make matters worse, Ottawa has an accused SK in his 50's like RW. There are zero similarities with the multiple victims these killers chose.

Elliott, a forest firefighter, spent most of his life in Duncan but lived in Victoria for a brief period before moving back around 2009 or 2010, Jim said. He married Oddessa Modeste and moved into her home with her young son on Mission Road.

Elliott's home at 5413 Mission Rd. was behind police tape for the fourth consecutive day Monday, as major crime detectives and forensic investigators from Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland continued to gather evidence.

A next-door neighbour and cousin of Oddessa, Hubert Modeste Jr., said he was questioned by police Friday about Elliott. He said Elliott used to drive his pickup by the house and wave, but in the past year and a half Elliott became more remote.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/accused+killing+Island+women+husband+father+forest+firefighter/6508531/story.html

I presume that LE has been checking into any unsolved murders/attacks in Victoria from several years ago.

If the suspect held TJ for several days, where did he hold her? It couldn't have been at his house, or else his wife would have known.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/william-elliot-to-be-sentenced-for-murders-of-tyeshia-jones-karrie-ann-stone-1.2669604

The sentencing hearing for a Vancouver Island man convicted in the murders of two women near Duncan is scheduled to get underway on Monday in B.C. Supreme Court.

William Gordon Robert Elliot, 25, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder last summer for the deaths of Karrie-Ann Stone, 42, and Tyeshia Jones, 18...

Elliot is facing a life sentence, but could be eligible for parole in 10 years. Crown prosecutors are expected to ask for a sentence of 25 years before parole eligibility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back