capturing the moments

I had a Mum alot like Patsy Ramsey. I feel for JonBonet, as she got older, there wouldve been more friction between them if JB said she didnt want to do the weird pageant thing anymore. Mine had my whole life planned out for me as soon as I was born lol I was entered in a beautiful baby contest (by picture) at age 6 mos. She started me on dance, etc at age 3.
JonBenet doesnt look miserable in the pageant videos, she ws kind of show offy like Patsy I think but they definately wouldve clashed later on I think.
Anyways, I did note there was a pic taken of JonBenet and Patsy Christmas AM. And a pic of JonBenet at their party a few days before Christmas, she seemed to be dressed up and decorating something.
Do you notice in the pageant she says her name not John Benet bt in kind of a French accent way? Im sure that was coached by the mum, what 5 yr old would pronounce their name that way? Would JonBenet be like a Paris Hilton if she was 16 now? I bet she would, thats the way she was being raised:eek:

I had a Mum alot like Patsy Ramsey. I feel for JonBonet, as she got older, there wouldve been more friction between them if JB said she didnt want to do the weird pageant thing anymore. Mine had my whole life planned out for me as soon as I was born lol I was entered in a beautiful baby contest (by picture) at age 6 mos. She started me on dance, etc at age 3.
JonBenet doesnt look miserable in the pageant videos, she ws kind of show offy like Patsy I think but they definately wouldve clashed later on I think.
Anyways, I did note there was a pic taken of JonBenet and Patsy Christmas AM. And a pic of JonBenet at their party a few days before Christmas, she seemed to be dressed up and decorating something.
Do you notice in the pageant she says her name not John Benet bt in kind of a French accent way? Im sure that was coached by the mum, what 5 yr old would pronounce their name that way? Would JonBenet be like a Paris Hilton if she was 16 now? I bet she would, thats the way she was being raised:eek:

Hi,

You are good to share it with us. And i am going to assume you did not like this at all? Do you feel it took some of your childhood away? If I am too personal, just say SHUTUP and I will completely understand. I never get personal like this, but it is rare that someone has gone through some of the sort of thing that JB has and I am very interested. Thanks for whatever you write.:bang:

I think you're right fed,and that's what Thomas thought as well.
if you don't give kids something to rebel against,they won't.but Patsy and Nedra's pushiness was prime candidate for JB to say "NO! I'm not doing this anymore !"
whereas if it were to be left up to her,it would be a different story down the rd.

Actually her name IS French...it is JonBenét.....the french pronunciation, sounding like Jon Ben NAY. That was how her name was pronounced, so she didn't need for Patsy to coach her, since she was called that her whole life. Patsy liked French things...they had TWO dogs..one that died, but they were both name Jacque (1 and 2). And also in the Ransom note, the briefcase that John was instructed to bring to drop off money in, was referred to as an attaché (YET another French word).

Actually her name IS French...it is JonBenét.....the french pronunciation, sounding like Jon Ben NAY. That was how her name was pronounced, so she didn't need for Patsy to coach her, since she was called that her whole life. Patsy liked French things...they had TWO dogs..one that died, but they were both name Jacque (1 and 2). And also in the Ransom note, the briefcase that John was instructed to bring to drop off money in, was referred to as an attaché (YET another French word).
I hope Patsy didn't like French Kisses. :sick:

I hope Patsy didn't like French Kisses. :sick:

I bet if she could have planted one on Steve Thomas, she would have. He said that she was in his face, and flirting with him. He IS pretty HOT! lol

I bet if she could have planted one on Steve Thomas, she would have. He said that she was in his face, and flirting with him. He IS pretty HOT! lol

Now here is a fact. I saw them on LKL, Patsy was very high (but then again why not, it is Steve Thomas and she knows he knows) but here is Steve Thomas telling her "you are good for this" and the woman just stares straight down with a half smile on her face. Okay, every one acts differently. HOWEVER, at some point during the interview (and I know it was after he had been saying it is Patsy, not necessarily you are good for this - because that is just the best line, but he had been accusing) and she puts her hand on his arm and says something to the effect, we have to work together, and then later says "he is a young man, a young man" (sounding very loaded by the way). John looked down and said nothing, but did not look happy, if one can tell when John looks happy or sad. He either has the perennial idiotic smile on his face or he is yapping away about how Patsy never got mad.

Now here is a fact. I saw them on LKL, Patsy was very high (but then again why not, it is Steve Thomas and she knows he knows) but here is Steve Thomas telling her "you are good for this" and the woman just stares straight down with a half smile on her face. Okay, every one acts differently. HOWEVER, at some point during the interview (and I know it was after he had been saying it is Patsy, not necessarily you are good for this - because that is just the best line, but he had been accusing) and she puts her hand on his arm and says something to the effect, we have to work together, and then later says "he is a young man, a young man" (sounding very loaded by the way). John looked down and said nothing, but did not look happy, if one can tell when John looks happy or sad. He either has the perennial idiotic smile on his face or he is yapping away about how Patsy never got mad.
I'm glad I've never seen this interview. I feel icky just reading it.

I remember seeing that!!..I am going to do a search and see if I can find a transcript of it.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0104/28/lklw.00.html

THOMAS: Actually, I'll look you right in the eye. I think you're good for this. I think that's what the evidence suggests.

SNIPPED...

P. RAMSEY: No, it's not all Steve Thomas' fault. You, it is not all this young man's fault. He did not have good leadership in his department to lead him down a path of experience. You know, you can't fault the man for that, truly. I can understand that.

KING: You can understand, Patsy, why you were suspects?

P. RAMSEY: I can understand because there was no one leading this man with any leadership capability to investigate the homicide of the young child. I understand that. I know the first time that I interviewed with detective, then-Detective Thomas, I saw the passion in the man's eyes. He wants to find the killer of this child. It's just that he's going down the wrong path. Now what I do...

KING: Doesn't this anger you?

P. RAMSEY: Well, you know, I felt sorry for the man, truly. We know we're not guilty. He is convinced that we are. Now I am sorry for that.

KING: Somebody is wrong.

P. RAMSEY: He has -- his career has suffered. He's a young man. This was -- he was at -- you know, very young in his career. He has lost his job. His -- he doesn't have a family yet, I don't believe. Perhaps you're married.

Geez, no wonder John looked uncomfortable, Patsy was practically kissing Steve's butt...and coming onto him all at the same time....."well, I do DECLARE".

Also note that she refers to her own daughter as..."the young child"...and then later..."this child". I find this extremely odd. Brings back memories of their very first televised interview...where she refers to JB as "THAT child".

I entered my Son in a baby contest at 9 mos. He took tap lessons at three and modeled at four and five. As soon as he entered kindergarten, he lost interest and that was the end of that. He was in it for the friends he made. As soon as he made friends in school he no longer wanted to model. Okay by me...done.

He is 29 now and only remembers the modeling with fondness. He says he enjoyed it.

I'm glad I've never seen this interview. I feel icky just reading it.

I wish I owned it. It is just great. John interrupts non stop and he says in his book that Steve fumbled and stumbled all through it. But as I have said before, this is the first time that I get to REALLY compare two stories from opposite sides. Steve says he interrupted constantly and LKL let him.

The truth, John interrupted constantly. Steve said everything including I am giving you a pass John. It is just a great great interview.

I want every interview on them so I can have a marathon. I am in the mood. It would be just great. I would be glued. It would be fun to have some of you there also. Open a couple of bottles of wine and just watch in shock at the bull$h%$ that comes out of their mouths. We could start with the first CNN interview where Patsy says there is someone out there.

How many times in this interview do they ask Steve for his theory and then don't let him answer??? I'm going to have to count.

I'm printing it out for myself right now.
Thank you! :blowkiss:

You are welcome...go back and read my post again, because I have edited it, a little bit. I had added some things, written in purple.

I entered my Son in a baby contest at 9 mos. He took tap lessons at three and modeled at four and five. As soon as he entered kindergarten, he lost interest and that was the end of that. He was in it for the friends he made. As soon as he made friends in school he no longer wanted to model. Okay by me...done.

He is 29 now and only remembers the modeling with fondness. He says he enjoyed it.

My five year old models too, but the agency that she is in forbids big puffy hair, and makeup. She is featured in a hard back coffee table book, titled..."That's My Baby".

I wish I owned it. It is just great. John interrupts non stop and he says in his book that Steve fumbled and stumbled all through it. But as I have said before, this is the first time that I get to REALLY compare two stories from opposite sides. Steve says he interrupted constantly and LKL let him.

The truth, John interrupted constantly. Steve said everything including I am giving you a pass John. It is just a great great interview.

I want every interview on them so I can have a marathon. I am in the mood. It would be just great. I would be glued. It would be fun to have some of you there also. Open a couple of bottles of wine and just watch in shock at the bull$h%$ that comes out of their mouths. We could start with the first CNN interview where Patsy says there is someone out there.

And "I loved THAT child..."

Isn't AMES great. She finds everything for everyone. We love her.

Solace, you are such a sweetheart...thank you. I love you guys too!!!..That's why I love to help all of you out anyway that I can.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betthicus
Back