Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder where LP and the rv is I hope he did not leave with out talking to us about the recent events, but the way the nancy grace show treated him I could say I blame him
maybe someone else remember too, but I'm pretty sure TP said that LP was going to hang around Oland this weekend to help TES out with the search - regardless of bail outcomes & whatnots. so, i've been thinking that LP is searching - kindhearted ol' sop that he is.

People have comment about the tow truck driver not smelling anything. Well, I typed out all the quotes he said about having a cold and could not smell anything, went to post it and thread was closed. So not typing again, but you can read it in Doc. 2, pg. 57

Why does her inmate information say differently than it did earlier today? The charges she was arrested for last night are not on there any longer and it says bond pending? Did I miss something??????????

Link, pretty please. I wanna see.

I am giving OCSO a standing obation for the arest last night live during the demonstration, they know we all wanted her back in and they waited to let us see it

thas what I was wondering..theres a white truck parked outside the Anthony house right now.

Yeah, on the wrong side of the road...and it looks like there's a big plastic garbage can in the back of it.

Ya, thats what I seen..was watching to see if I could see people, but nope...

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges
Case Sequence: 855
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

BTW, not my kids, I don't know if you saw but a big congrats to you! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and little one. :)

"If he got a phone call saying that they'd kill him if he didn't repost bond, then he needs to put Cindy on call-block."

That was pretty funny Quick Attack! I can't even imagine why they would even consider bonding her out again. She had her chance. Wonder if she'll accept visits from family? The poor grandmother, I mean Cindy's mother, never hear from her, she must be sick over the whole thing. At least she knows it does no good to talk too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER
Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

Blink Writes

I believe she died the evening if 6/15, early hours 6/16, absolutely.

------------

Thanks Blink. If I'm LE (which I'm not - I'm only speculating how they might be thinking!) I'm wanting to know everything I can about the events of June 15, 2006 including whether there was a family argument overheard by neighbors. If so, this contradicts what the Anthony's have said unless I am mistaken.

DT

I just wanted to throw something out there. Does anyone think that when all is said and done, after Casey is rotting in prison somewhere, that the family is going to be blaming Baez for how he is handling the situation. Do you think that they are going to say that Casey wanted to confess that there was a terrible accident but Baez wouldn't let her talk. Just something I was thinking about. Baez acts as if no one gets it but him.

I think the media are looking for someone to beat up on but I feel they should set there sights on Cindy and Gorege, " YOU ARE PART OF PROBLEM IF YOU ARE NOT A PART OF THE SOLUTION!!!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER
Personally, I am not operating on the absolute premise that Caylee was alive on June 16, 2008 and seriously doubt LE is either. Comments?

Blink Writes

I believe she died the evening if 6/15, early hours 6/16, absolutely.

------------

Thanks Blink. If I'm LE (which I'm not - I'm only speculating how they might be thinking!) I'm wanting to know everything I can about the events of June 15, 2006 including whether there was a family argument overheard by neighbors. If so, this contradicts what the Anthony's have said does it not?

DT

Not only was there a family argument heard by neighbors, there is a nursing home visit where Cindy found out about Casey stealing from her GMA, then coming home and finding out she had been stolen from as well... It was Ground Zero, she took Caylee from there in a huff over it.
Never seen again God Bless her

Also, she had two holds and now she only has one and it's home confinement. It was NOT like that earlier today..........

the spokes man says tim is looking for her alive and he knows this because he is on the inside, I have email that say on Monday tim thought she was dead

They are searching in the woods near the Airport. It was just reported on FOX. I don't think Tim expects to find Caylee alive in the woods. The spokeman and Cindy are just full of denial and hot air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey