Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I do not think there will be any questions once all the test come back, But in legal terms, the reality is "THEY NEED TO TIE CAYLEE"S DEATH WITH SOMEONE"... Without a confession or a body JB is prepared to craft 50 scenarios away from Casey, you saw that yesterday with George's fit.. Time is running out, there are 2 people at least who know what happened, imo. It is simply about who talks first before the final evidence comes in, once it does, the finger pointing will give us whiplash, imo.
FWIW, while I think Cindy is alot of things, I do think she is clinging to what she is told. I think George absolutely knows, and is like my son when he was three and would cover his eyes and say "you no see me mommy, I hidin.." Except he is a grown up and we see him..

Yes, Blink, they most definitely have to have all of their ducks in a row before they charge her with a more serious crime. As they have said, they are in no hurry. They do not want to make a mistake.

It's my opinion that they also do not want to charge her at this time - because I believe they have enough evidence to do so now - because they desperately want to find Caylee. They are giving her a few more days to help them. But it doesn't mean that it will stop them from charging her with first-degree murder if she does not cooperate. I would think, and hope, that the Anthonys would want that closure but it appears they are more desperate to defend Casey to the bitter end rather than help to bring that baby home.

I just want to say that I do not think they had anything to do with her death. What they know, they learned after the fact. It may not be illegal but it is immoral, imo.

Thank you.

Congratulations to both of you! I really needed news like this -- two new little lives to be welcomed into families that will cherish them. It is so opposite this case it is a welcome balance to what brought us together. May you both have healthy, untroubled pregnancies and wonderful little babies. Much health, peace and prosperity to your families. Thanks for doing this -- reaffirming our belief in strong, healthy family relationships. Congratulations!

If she gets out again, I think LE is going to pull their hair out. I think I might pull my hair out, I think everyone here might pull their hair out.
Does bond pending mean that it has already been posted, they are just waiting for the ankle bracelet and stuff? And if she does get out, hopefully they will order no internet this time.

I am all the way in SC I wish I was closer so I could follow on local channels, its sad our local doesn't even mention this poor little girl...

p.s. for not-my-kids:

awww... continued blessings to you and your family, dear.

Caylee is a precious name.

Congratulations to both of you! I really needed news like this -- two new little lives to be welcomed into families that will cherish them. It is so opposite this case it is a welcome balance to what brought us together. May you both have healthy, untroubled pregnancies and wonderful little babies. Much health, peace and prosperity to your families. Thanks for doing this -- reaffirming our belief in strong, healthy family relationships. Congratulations!

Thank you.

Blink - are you theorizing that Caylee left the Anthony home alive on the 15th early hours of 16th?

If she gets out again, I think LE is going to pull their hair out. I think I might pull my hair out, I think everyone here might pull their hair out.
Does bond pending mean that it has already been posted, they are just waiting for the ankle bracelet and stuff? And if she does get out, hopefully they will order no internet this time.

That's what's freakin' me out. Before the bond was revoked last night, the charges did not show up when she was booked. Only the new charges. And it said there was two holds, an 001 and undisclosed.

Wait, I'll go back and pull the post from last night with the info that was there when bond was revoked and then what it says now.

FOX must have heard out complaints. The cam is on a 5 second refresh now.

FOX reported that her original bond was revoked at 1:00 something last night.

I just wanted to throw something out there. Does anyone think that when all is said and done, after Casey is rotting in prison somewhere, that the family is going to be blaming Baez for how he is handling the situation. Do you think that they are going to say that Casey wanted to confess that there was a terrible accident but Baez wouldn't let her talk. Just something I was thinking about. Baez acts as if no one gets it but him.

Criminals often turn on their lawyers when things don't go their way. IMO

Doe's anyone know if you need a warrant for a revoked bond?

Blink - are you theorizing that Caylee left the Anthony home alive on the 15th early hours of 16th?

I think Casey did something around the time of the phone calls to Cindy and family and got no answer. Probablly wanted to go out and could'nt with caylee, so she just took her out the equation, I know this sounds savage but you have to admit anyone who would have the nerve to move poor caylle around in the trunk after such time had passed nothing surprises me

Not my kids,

Congrats! I think that is very sweet of you to name your baby Caylee if its a girl! Goes to show you how many special people out there are thinking of this precious doll baby, even if her own mother is not!

Hi all. This is my 1st real post here, I'm a long time lurker. I have followed this case since the story broke. I appreciate WS's open and respectful exchange of theories, ideas, and opinions!
On the car smell - Without being too graphic, here's my idea: Compare in terms of several ounces of an organic fluid spilled in a car (such as raw meat juice or milk). As the fluid ferments in the closed hot car, the scent develops and soon permeates the interior - add humidity and... well, yuck. Early on, decomp juices wouldn't smell good, but would not necessarily be overwhelming. Several days of aging in the car would result in the horrible smell described the tow employee, et.al (at various times).
I'm no expert in the field, but had a little exposure to dead bodies while working in body recovery for a mortuary. (Nasty work, and I didn't last long!)
Keep up the great work, everyone! I hope and pray for an end to this madness soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname