Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. This is my 1st real post here, I'm a long time lurker. I have followed this case since the story broke. I appreciate WS's open and respectful exchange of theories, ideas, and opinions!
On the car smell - Without being too graphic, here's my idea: Compare in terms of several ounces of an organic fluid spilled in a car (such as raw meat juice or milk). As the fluid ferments in the closed hot car, the scent develops and soon permeates the interior - add humidity and... well, yuck. Early on, decomp juices wouldn't smell good, but would not necessarily be overwhelming. Several days of aging in the car would result in the horrible smell described the tow employee, et.al (at various times).
I'm no expert in the field, but had a little exposure to dead bodies while working in body recovery for a mortuary. (Nasty work, and I didn't last long!)
Keep up the great work, everyone! I hope and pray for an end to this madness soon!

Welcome and thank you for the firsthand info.

Congrats, Not_my_kids! I'm preggo with #3. I think that's why this case is such an emotional one for me.

My congratulations was meant for you and your family too, Librarian-Mamma. I just didn't get both your name and Not My Kids in my post.

Doe's anyone know if you need a warrant for a revoked bond?

Elley Mae, no you do not need a warrant to revoke someone's bond if they are already in jail for something else. If she was out of jail and they revoked her bond, then they would issue a capias for her arrest.

Devorahhh

Not only was there a family argument heard by neighbors, there is a nursing home visit where Cindy found out about Casey stealing from her GMA, then coming home and finding out she had been stolen from as well... It was Ground Zero, she took Caylee from there in a huff over it.
Never seen again God Bless her

Hmmm...

another possibility...she's been stealing from her mom, dad & brother forever so grandma reporting theft didn't surprise them too much...they had loud arguments there a lot .... and perhaps Caylee's "disappearance" was just coincidental to the argument. I have been saying for a long time that I think this was an accident, but feel I have to acknowledge now the possibility that it had been pre-planned. I think LE know a lot more than we do. IMOO

Apparently George thinks he owns the whole plot...so he took it upon himself to tape it of...like that is gonna keep people away! lol

Ok, this is from this morning. Home confinement is on there as well as another hold. Last night, the home confinement wasn't there but whatever.

So this is from around 9:45 this morning:

ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
undisclosed - 001
Notes: None

Charges
Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 857
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O

And this is the most current one:
ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT
Notes: BOND PENDING

Charges
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs500308507
Case Sequence: 856
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Inc Power Number Fcs10315199
Case Sequence: 857
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O
Note: Endorsed By Al Estes Bonding Agency Power Fcs10315200

FOX reported that her original bond was revoked at 1:00 something last night.
Right I heard that too. The reason the current inmate info says "bond pending" is that someone put up the bond for the new charges yesterday. In order for her to be released someone else would have to pay 50,000.
I guess that means she will be in there for awhile.
YES!!!

Sorry Blink - I didn't finish my thought ... LOLS

I also think Caylee and Casey could have left the house the night of the 15th or early hours of the 16th but am not sure where they went at that hour other than driving around or parking somewhere to sleep in the car. It's possible they stayed with a friend and that friend isn't coming forward but I honestly don't think that is the case. The other scenario could be Casey left the house without Caylee then came back when the parents were sleeping and took Caylee then. Just some thoughts that have crossed my mind - without the Ping records it's impossible to know Casey's whereabouts during the critical timeframe.

Thanks !!! I thought some thing else awful happened. Just got home from work and trying to catch up.

Notice this morning, there was no info on bond pending, Al Estes or anything. Is it at all possible that Al removed the Padillas from the equation and then is going to put the bond up again himself???????????

I asked this question earlier,... Since we now know that Casey was on the computer (more than talking to her own family) do you think LE was tracking what she wrote and viewed on the internet?
BTW, The "my mommy didn't kill me" myspace is no longer there,.. wonder if it really was her? jmo

I would HATE to be living in this neighborhood right now!!!WOW!

Right I heard that too. The reason the current inmate info says "bond pending" is that someone put up the bond for the new charges yesterday. In order for her to be released someone else would have to pay 50,000.
I guess that means she will be in there for awhile.
YES!!!

So the whole complaint from Cindy about no warrant is unwarranted. LOL

They are searching in the woods near the Airport. It was just reported on FOX. I don't think Tim expects to find Caylee alive in the woods. The spokeman and Cindy are just full of denial and hot air.

Triangulated cell phone pings can apparently place the cells location within 100 yards. There was no reason for Casey to be in the woods by the airport. TM and his folks are good at what they do. If she is there, she will be found.

FOX must have heard out complaints. The cam is on a 5 second refresh now.

Yep. I bet they've got internet access in that car and they are sitting here reading to pass the time. Maybe we should try to coax them out of lurk mode!

I asked this question earlier,... Since we now know that Casey was on the computer (more than talking to her own family) do you think LE was tracking what she wrote and viewed on the internet?
BTW, The "my mommy didn't kill me" myspace is no longer there,.. wonder if it really was her? jmo

I think they were tracking it...I definitely hope they were. Internet life is the only life Casey had while she was out. I hope they were watching that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror