Casey's Drivers License: as told by Lee & George

Well I want to know whose it was too.
Could it have been a LE ID? A key card to enter a secuity door. It had to be something, in my opinion, that a LE officer would be able to recognize from a little bit of a distance since Lee said they were going in and out of the room and not going through the items with them. Of course if Lee is not being truthful about that night then we really don't know if a 2nd ID even exsisted.

I would for once like to hear an interview and get more questions answered than be left asking. Ya, I know. It the Athony's, dream on

The ultimate interviews are coming up..........at trial. There won't be any room for playing with the truth then. Then we will all know.

Yes, she could have. For Puerto Rico I believe you need your passport and one other form of ID. Birth Certificate, employment ID, bill or something with your current address on it. Not everyone drives.

You don't need any sort of passport/ID to go to PR, it's a US territory. Now, as far as boarding a plane, I've only ever been asked for a picture ID.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had more and one (or two) DL's. I had two because I lost the original, got a new one, then found the first one :rolleyes: (kept one in my wallet, one in my car...I'm bad at keeping up with ID's. Lol), until a friend of mine in LE told me that it's illegal. :eek:

imo/ she had to have something of amy's, birth certificate, in the state of florida you cant have both a DL and a ID, one or the other. I have to believe that there is someone in trouble at the DMV (not accessory, just not doing their job), because I think kc had a DL or ID with amy's name on it.

In the video, she seems to have some form of ID ready to go before she writes the check. (Even thought she screwed up one time and signed it as herself, not Amy).

She could have doctored Amy's license off the computer, put her own picture on it and had it laminated to look like Amy's license.

....just wondering......IF she did have an ID at AL's that Lee had and she had one in the car at the Amscott that GA says he saw, THEN if she got a duplicate ID, I wonder just for pure curiosity, do the DMV officers ask why you had to get a duplicate....such as was it lost? stolen? etc.

Yes they ask, and you have to sign forms stating you are telling the truth, and they print a copy of your lost with the picture on it to make sure you are the same person that had the ID or DL to begin with.

Well we know KC didn't have her license when she went to look at the apt with TonE. When was this?

On July 17, 2008, Central Florida news 13 did report that Casey only had a lerner's permit.

The female police officer took a SECOND ID which was NOT KC's from behind KC's ID. CA wanted to know whose it was and the officer would not tell her.

I don't recall them stating it was definitely and ID. LA stated that it was a white card but nobody saw it as LE took it immediately. I could be wrong but I don't recall confirmation that it was definitely and identification card/license.

On July 17, 2008, Central Florida news 13 did report that Casey only had a lerner's permit.

A 22 yr. old woman driving around like a wild woman day or night and all she had was a learner's permit? That is really surprising and also against the law.

Coley, I'm curious.........how do we know this?

IIRC, in an interview with LE, a woman who worked in the apartment complex's office said that Casey didn't have ID, so she could only show the apartment to Tony. This is common practice now, I guess, that you have to have ID to look at an apartment, in case something happens. I looked at a complex here and had to leave my ID in office.

Still looking for the date that they went apartment hunting...

Casey not only didn't have an ID with her when she and TL went to look at the apartment, but the party of the 4th she was also without ID and friends had to leave the liquor store and come back. She was with WW and AH this particular time. Seems like she may have gone without ID as LE stated for 2 weeks. Question is, who's ID did KC have?

A 22 yr. old woman driving around like a wild woman day or night and all she had was a learner's permit? That is really surprising and also against the law.

The insurance thing would worry me. When both of my kids started driving, I was frantic about the "rules" and insurance was very expensive.
We were able to reduce it somewhat with good student discounts but I would have never let either one of them drive a car in my name if they only had a learner's permit.

The insurance thing would worry me. When both of my kids started driving, I was frantic about the "rules" and insurance was very expensive.
We were able to reduce it somewhat with good student discounts but I would have never let either one of them drive a car in my name if they only had a learner's permit.

I believe Bean said earlier in this thread, KC had a DL, not a learner's permit so we may be going down this road for nothing. Then again, in this case, what else is new?

Casey not only didn't have an ID with her when she and TL went to look at the apartment, but the party of the 4th she was also without ID and friends had to leave the liquor store and come back. She was with WW and AH this particular time. Seems like she may have gone without ID as LE stated for 2 weeks. Question is, who's ID did KC have?

Question is to me.........why was she moving around without ID? On purpose maybe? Flying under the radar?

In the video, she seems to have some form of ID ready to go before she writes the check. (Even thought she screwed up one time and signed it as herself, not Amy).

She could have doctored Amy's license off the computer, put her own picture on it and had it laminated to look like Amy's license.

Half the young people in the clubs and bars have fake ID's for partying purposes. Very common in college towns. Evidently they're fairly easy to obtain.

That got my attention as well....!

Also she is showing her ID at the Target store when she was using Amy's check and she got away with it because she signed her name (KC) and used her ID.

I also did not understand why he could not remember the date she took Cindy's car....If he seen her on the 24th "possitive about that" and her car was left at Amscott the 27th. Then it would have only been a 2 day period she could have had Cindy's car so why can't he remember!

The other thing that struck me odd that a father would mention a boy she dated and said that he was 16 or 17 but that's the guy he would like her to marry? Weird!

I thought the comment about the guy he really liked was weird as well.

The other thing that caught my attention is when he was speaking about Jessie & Casey being engaged, he said something about "good, someone to take care of my daughter." He never said " good, someone who LOVES my daughter." He also said he kept asking Jessie & Casey what their plans were after they were engaged, that yes, they were engaged but he wanted to know what their plans were. Between the comment about how much he liked the boy she dated at 16 & would have liked to see her marry him & the fact that he kept asking ( to me pressuring) what her & J's plans were, it seems like he just wanted Casey to become someone else's problem & wanted her out of his hair.

I live in Miami and my florida id looks the same as a driver license…

The only difference now is that if you are 21 years and older the driver license reads horizontal but if your underage It reads vertical

I wondered about this a while back. Two times we know of KC didn't have her license with her. One was when they were picking up a keg for a party. The second, much more interesting to me, was when she was with Tony L when he was looking at a new apartment. She didn't have her license so she couldn't go to the apartment to look at it, she had to stay in the office. I've always wondered what info she stole while alone there. And why she didn't carry it?

What I heard was he was asked if her IDs were in the purse. I never heard anyone in that interview mention a driver's license.

Yeah, he may have said ID but most everyone uses their DL as their primary form of ID, so I am assuming he was talking about her DL...The main point is that her wallet was collected from Tony's in an entirely different purse, so I wondered if she had just left one set of ID in the car and gotten another set along the way...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back