Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else find this quote on wftv both hilarious and telling?

It is Cindy talking to the media in front of her house regarding Tim Miller:

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

Why doesn't she want Tim to do the search to bring Caylee home instead for some vendetta against the media?

~snip~"Christina Baez, a college student who works for her father, said the recordings may contain information that might obstruct the search for Caylee, but she wouldn't elaborate"http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/orl-caylee2908jul29,0,4996706.story

And today Christina (Baez college student daughter) said they are not making comments on the check charges as they have research to do. Hello, they have her on film with the checks at 3 places including a bank. How hard is that to research?

No, this is the friend of Casey's that was at the Anthony's on the night Casey was arrested and made her infamous Huge Waste call.

As a matter of fact, that comment was made to Kristina ('You know I love you, but can I have Tony's phone number?').

I think the LE interview with her is in the second set of docs. She was a friend of Casey's in high school, they'd drifted apart, and then renewed their friendship after Caylee was born because Kristina also has kids.

It was she who told LE about the walk through Underhill Park with Casey and Caylee on the weekend of June 13th, shortly before the nursing home visit.
right....different Kristina. Christina Baez spells her name with a C... Thanks Diane.

Kristina was Casey's BF according to all the family members.
Christina is Baez's daughter who was said to have attended hs with Casey.
so obviously the poi did not hear of this lawyer in the tank at jail LOL... She knew her hs mate's dad was a lawyer.... that explains it.....

we have oprah to thank for that she bought that channel thats when it changed names
I think Time-Warner bought Court TV.

Oprah was one of the creators of the Oxygen network, and recently bought into the Discovery Health network, which will be re-branded next year as OWN (the Oprah Winfrey Network).

/OT

"I want him to do a search around here to satisfy all of you leaches, parasites and all of you maggots," Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

Why doesn't she want Tim to do the search to bring Caylee home?

She was saying she DOES want him to search to satisfy the leaches, parasites and maggots...ie..the MEDIA.

This very low class comment is why the Gongalez woman confronted at the home. She pointed out to Mz Cindy how she had used the same media to get coverage for Caylee and was now calling them parasites and maggots. She told Cindy it was maggots you said were in your car.

When I heard this video and saw the comments, I said, "Boy I bet Tim Miller is glad his group spent $25K to come here since it's her whim and she's really not looking for the child to return".

Hope Tim is successful in the recovery so we leeches, maggots, and parasites can show her the daughter is as LP said "living in a paralell universe".

Originally Posted by nursebeeme

hugs before I disagree LOL.... (that is what I love about WS...that we can all state our opinions with hugs attached)

anyhoo... I do not think she had any help... from grandparents or otherwise. I think the grandparents are delusional and have been for years...and should have gotten the POI some mental help for her lying a loooong time ago. I mean the girl took her grandfather's assisted living funds!

I think that Casey thinks in her mind that she is all powerful and above being caught. I do not think she is smart. I think she is seductive and uses her seductive nature to fool and trick and get things the way that she wants or needs them.

The longer this goes on I do not think that it was an accident. And if it were one....it bordered on severe neglect/man2...in other words, she knew that what she was doing at that time...beit unsupervised swimming, using drugs as a babysitter, or leaving the child in a hot car, could cause death.

The longer I see of Casey Anthony I think she is very capable of premed murder. Her eyes are completely empty. She is arrested and is not even upset. She is absolutely disgusting to me....and at the same time, as a nurse....absolutely organic...meaning there is something mentally wrong with her to act in such a way.

While the grandparents certainly are strange birds I think they are more guilty of covering her lies after the fact than anything else. I think that is not new behavior for them. I think they have been doing it for years.

(from the last thread)

I tend to go with the theory that C & G picked up/ paid for the car, started cleaning it up, all while trying to reach Casey.......only after the last 911 call, did they realize that Casey's latest *boo-boo* included mis-placing Caylee.

All the strange things we've heard from them since is an attempt to cover their own (pre 911) actions & all Casey's (post 911) stories/actions.

I liken her saying that to this...I'm in a store and I see a person just beatin the crap out of a kid and I think to myself if they do that in public what do they do behind closed doors where no one can see.. Can you imagine the poison that has spewed from that mouth of CA to her family?

Sorry NotMyKids My Bad - had to go back to 911 calls and listen again. I'm getting old and don't remember much anymore. You were right. It was K. GM was doing the walking on eggshells tango with CA - long imbedded pattern.

If Caylee's body is recovered and the cause of death can be determined from the remains, Casey is in big trouble. Even if she gets to the end of the corridor and decides to cop to some kind of accidental death scenario, evidence of murder could land her in Aileen Wuornos' old cell.

I honestly didn't believe Cindy had so publicly dissed TES until NJ Lawyer linked the video yesterday. I wonder how he feels about this bizarre family.

She was saying she DOES want him to search to satisfy the leaches, parasites and maggots...ie..the MEDIA.

Right, as in she wants him to search to prove Caylee's dead body isn't out there. Not so he can bring Caylee home.

Btw, you didn't find it funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member