Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Time-Warner owns Court TV (along with CNN, TNT, TBS, Warner Brothers Pictures, Time-Warner cable, AOL, you get the picture).

K well, whoever owns it really screwed it up! I want my trials all day long! LOL

Ok so how did Cindy get Amy's number? I know but I want someone to post it and think about how odd it is.
It's believed that Cindy obtained Amy's phone number from her resume, found in Casey's car.

But how would George have known before the car was picked up that Casey had been found?

I think there was phone or text contact with Casey before the car was retrieved, but she was refusing to tell her parents where she was.

Ok so how did Cindy get Amy's number? I know but I want someone to post it and think about how odd it is.

Cindy says she got it off of Amy's resume that she found in Casey's car.

ETA: that Casey had to take from Amy before the car was towed or before Amy went to PR.

Right and why on earth did Casey have Amy's resume???????????? for what reason?

would this be the Kristina that is Jose B's daughter??? I had read somewhere that his daughter is a friend of the POIs...anyone know anything more about that.

And thanks windchime for the new thread.

Kristina is Casey's friend - the one that's mentioned in the original affidavit as saying that she, Casey, and Caylee, took a walk on June 12, 13, or 14. Those would be the days leading up to Father's Day.

Kristina was at the Anthony home the night that Casey was originally arrested - July 16th, and spoke to Casey on the phone in Casey's call home from jail.

Thanks for the new thread - it smells Downy fresh!

Unless Baez pulls a rabbit out of his hat tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Casey charged with murder before the end of the week.

Baez, does NOT have a Wabbit!

He only has 1 dead squirl!

I thought that, too, until I read the interview with the office manager at the impound lot, who was so agitated by her encounter with discount-demanding Cindy that she went out back for a cig.

She said she overheard George say to the lot manager that they'd found their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing. The interview was done a week after the story hit the news, and we don't know how accurate the report - or her recollection - is, but it sure gave me pause.

If she heard correctly, the conversation occurred long before Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car and set the hounds on Casey.

I thought Cindy left after not getting a discount, & then George & the lot manager walked out to the cars ??........that's when George said ( I thought),
daughter & grand-daughter had been misssing.

In their statement they also said after they realized Caylee was missing they had searched their own backyard (before LE)......& remember George telling LE he thought Casey was lying.

DianeB is correct about what the office manager says she overheard. However, the lot manager, who actually had the conversation with George, states George told him his daughter had been missing, and she was not letting them see their granddaughter.
Lanie

Don't forget she was also bearing brownies..with MANY nuts.

See..My point exactly. I mean if I ever show up at my lawyers or actually my kids lawyers office in that outfit just shoot me right then and there..It's over, I'm done..I'm officially having the nervous breakdown I've been threatening.

Big shot Casey with her big-time job at Universal may have told job-huntin' Amy that she'd pass her resume around the lot to help her snag a job.

Goes along with Casey telling Amy that she was about to buy her parents' house and that house-huntin' Amy was welcome to move in.

Lies, all lies.

I think that Jose Baez owes it to his client to inform her that if there is DNA evidence that Caylee was dead in the trunk of her car that at trial there is no way to dispute that. This story about Zanny the Nanny is a bad one. I'm just trying to figure out what the possible defense is going to be. So far, I have not seen a good one. To me that mean Baez is not doing his job.

Well today LE was quoted as saying that they are "probably" searching for a dead body. Inserting "probably" wasn't smart.

Baez can use that against the prosecution's case. Either LE believes in forensic science or they don't. And from that probably statement one could try and say they aren't 100% sure = good for the defense's case.

Dumb, dumb, dumb thing to say right after confirming the evidence regarding Caylee's hair.

But Kiomaries last name starts with a C not a T. At least teh Kiomarie from the documents.

It's Kiamarie T and another last name of C. Take a look at the document. You will see what I mean. Zenaida is now a Zenaida T, was Zenaida G. before she got married.

I personally think that Casey was going to try to apply for an ID in Amy's name. I know up here the DMV is very lax in what they will let you use for proof of identity. I know that I personally have used a grade school report card and a couple of bills in my name. I think that she was going to try to use documents from the bank and the resume and possibly something else to get an ID in Amy's name. Maybe grab a bill in her name from the house and use that too. I don't know how strict they are about those things in FL, though. This state sucks, so it probably different there than it is here.

I think that Jose Baez owes it to his client to inform her that if there is DNA evidence that Caylee was dead in the trunk of her car that at trial there is no way to dispute that. This story about Zanny the Nanny is a bad one. I'm just trying to figure out what the possible defense is going to be. So far, I have not seen a good one. To me that mean Baez is not doing his job.

Being devils advocate here but there are a few possibilities the defense could use ie. someone else put the body in the trunk..etc. PLUS Baez isn't going to ruin his defense by spelling it out to everyone now. He will save that for trial.

I think Casey *collects* facts about people/friends.....it adds so much to the story the next time she needs to *invent* someone......

Or Amy could of simply left it in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark