Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Caylee's body is recovered and the cause of death can be determined from the remains, Casey is in big trouble. Even if she gets to the end of the corridor and decides to cop to some kind of accidental death scenario, evidence of murder could land her in Aileen Wuornos' old cell.

I honestly didn't believe Cindy had so publicly dissed TES until NJ Lawyer linked the video yesterday. I wonder how he feels about this bizarre family.
I bet that is why Tim Miller states he won't leave until he finds that baby..

Right, as in she wants him to search to prove Caylee's dead body isn't out there. Not so he can bring Caylee home.

Btw, you didn't find it funny?

She needs to pick her words more carefully..MAGGOTS..um the only maggots I knew were in your daughters trunk. She liked the media when it was convenient for her to have diarreah of the mouth.

We keep saying this is all about Caylee
And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69971

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie

(from the last thread)

I tend to go with the theory that C & G picked up/ paid for the car, started cleaning it up, all while trying to reach Casey.......only after the last 911 call, did they realize that Casey's latest *boo-boo* included mis-placing Caylee.

All the strange things we've heard from them since is an attempt to cover their own (pre 911) actions & all Casey's (post 911) stories/actions.
I thought that, too, until I read the interview with the office manager at the impound lot, who was so agitated by her encounter with discount-demanding Cindy that she went out back for a cig.

She said she overheard George say to the lot manager that they'd found their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing. The interview was done a week after the story hit the news, and we don't know how accurate the report - or her recollection - is, but it sure gave me pause.

If she heard correctly, the conversation occurred long before Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car and set the hounds on Casey.

I think that Jose Baez owes it to his client to inform her that if there is DNA evidence that Caylee was dead in the trunk of her car that at trial there is no way to dispute that. This story about Zanny the Nanny is a bad one. I'm just trying to figure out what the possible defense is going to be. So far, I have not seen a good one. To me that mean Baez is not doing his job.

And I for one am going to put my money where my mouth is. I was browsing the threads, and went to this one

A poster has put a letter on there from Riley Sawyer's grandmother, and this letter is also being sent to every media outlet they can think of.

There is also a link for the TES donation page. It has cost them approximately $25,000 so far to go to Florida and search.

I am in TX, so I can't volunteer to search. I read about how few searchers, compared to what was expected, showed up. It is theorized it is because of bad feelings towards the family.

People, we can do better than this. If you are in the area and able to search, try to get out there, and get as many as you can to go with you. If you are not in the area, and you even have $5 to spare, try to send it in to help out.

I hope I am not breaking any TOS, if so, I am sorry, and slap my hand and ban me for a week, it's worth it.

I'm asking as many of you who can, let's do what we can to help Caylee get the justice she deserves.
Thank you all,
Lanie
I saw your post on the last thread, and I went to the site and donated. It was easy, and it felt great!

Thank you all,
Lanie

Lanie,
Thank you for posting this, as much I have been online tonight, this is the first time reading this,
I have made a small donation, and If I can add, this donation was made through paypal, it was an easy transaction and you can donate completely anonymous if you wish:blowkiss:

Ok so how did Cindy get Amy's number? I know but I want someone to post it and think about how odd it is.

would this be the Kristina that is Jose B's daughter??? I had read somewhere that his daughter is a friend of the POIs...anyone know anything more about that.

And thanks windchime for the new thread.

I'm so glad you mentioned about Jpse's daughter being a friend. I remember reading that somewhere afew days ago, and J have been looking for that particular link, and can't find it now, of course.

It seems like Jose's daughter's name is Kristina.
But nevertheless, the person that made the comment of " if something happened to that baby, I'll just die" was Kristina. It was in that same call that Casey first talked to Cindy, chastises her for what she had said on the news show, then she spoke to Kristina (who was there at the house), and then spoke to Lee, all 3 of them on that same call. Right?
This is the same call where Casey was so anxious for them to give her Tony's phone number, IIRC.

I thought that, too, until I read the interview with the office manager at the impound lot, who was so agitated by her encounter with discount-demanding Cindy that she went out back for a cig.

She said she overheard George say to the lot manager that they'd found their daughter, but their granddaughter was missing. The interview was done a week after the story hit the news, and we don't know how accurate the report - or her recollection - is, but it sure gave me pause.

If she heard correctly, the conversation occurred long before Cindy found Amy's phone number in the car and set the hounds on Casey.

I thought Cindy left after not getting a discount, & then George & the lot manager walked out to the cars ??........that's when George said ( I thought),
daughter & grand-daughter had been misssing.

In their statement they also said after they realized Caylee was missing they had searched their own backyard (before LE)......& remember George telling LE he thought Casey was lying.

I think that Jose Baez owes it to his client to inform her that if there is DNA evidence that Caylee was dead in the trunk of her car that at trial there is no way to dispute that. This story about Zanny the Nanny is a bad one. I'm just trying to figure out what the possible defense is going to be. So far, I have not seen a good one. To me that mean Baez is not doing his job.

Not trying to be funny here, I seriously think the only defense is insanity. The girl 'aint right. It's like she's stll 16. She never progressed past 16 years of age. CA treats her like that. "LE didn't tell me this, LE didn't tell me that" LE is treating KC like the adult that she is and CA is expecting LE to treat KC like the 16 year old that she treats her like. CA never let her grow up. A grown woman going to her attorneys office with this big huge backpack on, in shorts, sandals and a ponytail. WTF?

Only post initials or first names..the mods will be all over you..delete your post and re-do it..there is a KT thread..it's interesting stuff..check it out.

But Kiomaries last name starts with a C not a T. At least teh Kiomarie from the documents.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I didn't know that! I think we WSer's should write to her!
No, Time-Warner owns Court TV (along with CNN, TNT, TBS, Warner Brothers Pictures, Time-Warner cable, AOL, you get the picture).

Not trying to be funny here, I seriously think the only defense is insanity. The girl 'aint right. It's like she's stll 16. She never progressed past 16 years of age. CA treats her like that. "LE didn't tell me this, LE didn't tell me that" LE is treating KC like the adult that she is and CA is expecting LE to treat KC like the 16 year old that she treats her like. CA never let her grow up. A grown woman going to her attorneys office with this big huge backpack on, in shorts, sandals and a ponytail. WTF?

Don't forget she was also bearing brownies..with MANY nuts.

Thanks for the new thread - it smells Downy fresh!

From the last thread:

I'm thinking along those same lines.

Unless Baez pulls a rabbit out of his hat tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised to see Casey charged with murder before the end of the week.

I agree. I think that once the immunity offer deadline has passed (9:00am Tuesday morning), it won't be too long before additional charges are made. Most likely before the end of the week. I also think that in light of new charges, Casey will be held without bond.

LOL, and don't forget the brownies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member