Cindy Reacts To Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not off her meds. Look at her pupils.

She's lost A LOT of weight.

She can double-talk like the best of them, eh? Her answer to the question "why didn't you give the detectives the hairbrush when you found it" is a very interesting and boring tale that we have heard before and does not answer the question.

Snipped

Good, now that she is off the meds

What else would explain the HUGE difference from yesterday's presser & what we saw taped late last night or very early this am (dark out) then she is OFF the meds?..I know..Maybe that was all an ACT!

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

OMG that is funny. Absolutely.

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

OMG!!!! I had to "de-lurk" just to say that this is WAY too funny.....:clap::clap::clap:

Wow if you fast forward the FBI videos and leave the audio on, it sounds just like this interview.

ETA: all of you laughing at me have sour grapes

Wow.....get out of CA's head! It is obviously a dangerous and totally demented place to be!

All I can say is wow. She is manic-fast talking, wide eyes, rambling on an on. What CA refuses to understand is that most people do not get the Anthonys in general. I know there is no handbook at to how someone acts when a child is missing, but I think cooperation with law enforcement and actual emotion being shown would be a good beginning. CA's on a mission to save KC at any cost-any lie will do, anything to muddy the water will work. CA and KC are not so different-they lie and they both want their lives to appear different than what they really are.

Good Lord, I tried to listen but I had to turn it off. Somebody please medicate her again. I"M DIZZY from HER SPINNING!!

If Cindy was upfront with Allen and Melich about the brushes, I have to say I think it's probably all good regarding the brush.

She claims she was upfront with them but how are we to know for sure?..It's a known fact she hasn't been with LE or the public on many other issues on many other occasions.

snipped...

i tried to listen to this video i really did ...her that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

Okay that was the funniest thing I've read in quite some time. Wish I'd written it.:clap::clap::clap:

Did you notice that the reporters just let her go on and on and on...
Not a lot of him interviewing or asking ????

Who can get in a word edgewise with her?

Talk about mental gymnastics.....her mind must look like a pretzel inside.

:clap:

Dang, BeanE, I haven't watched the video yet and I thought to myself, "What is WRONG with the Bean today? I can't understand this!" :)

i tried to listen to this video... but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

:clap: That's it alright.

Omg I'm gonna try that thing where you play something backwards to see what it says! lmao

Bean - I figured you'd have to take a long rest after the mental work out you had writing that long Cindy speak post...

She's not off her meds. Look at her pupils.

She's lost A LOT of weight.

She can double-talk like the best of them, eh? Her answer to the question "why didn't you give the detectives the hairbrush when you found it" is a very interesting and boring tale that we have heard before and does not answer the question.

She double-talked re: the receipts too..She knows we saw she was asked for them on a taped LE interview & now I think? she's claiming she wasn't & that's why they went to JB. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne