Cindy Reacts To Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about cover your azz. Her wpm count was off the charts. I wonder if she really thinks her oral skills are good enough to cover up all her lies. The louder and faster she talks the more likely that what she's talking about (if you don't mind the tangential trips down memory lane full of important details like she was at dinner because she hadn't eaten since lunch the day before) is BS to cover up BS she said before.

BeanE, I wrote a post like that once. I'm still recovering. It HURT!

She claims she was upfront with them but how are we to know for sure?..It's a known fact she hasn't been with LE or the public on many other issues on many other occasions.

I'll be curious to find out what Yuri and Allen recall about the handing over the brush. I would have to think that Kathi B would have checked with them before putting the story out there.

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay

OMG! Not before my coffee!

in the interview she states that she and KC stripped the bed looking for Caylee's hair after the second time KC got bonded out.

Did she not say in an earlier interview that she changed the sheets on that bed regularly just as if she was there?

i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

Very respectfull snipped.

Wonderful!

Cindy is a walking run-on sentence which is almost impossible to decypher, and you've captured it perfectly! I am so amused. Thank you!

Talk about cover your azz. Her wpm count was off the charts. I wonder if she really thinks her oral skills are good enough to cover up all her lies. The louder and faster she talks the more likely that what she's talking about (if you don't mind the tangential trips down memory lane full of important details like she was at dinner because she hadn't eaten since lunch the day before) is BS to cover up BS she said before.

BeanE, I wrote a post like that once. I'm still recovering. It HURT!

When she is lying she starts moving her hands around.

Cindy is a born manipulator and liar. This is just another cover her arse fest with the reporter! I really do hope that they are able to once and for all shut her up and put an end to all of her nonsense! If in fact she did obstruct justice I also hope that she will be prosecuted for such regardless of her loss etc. you cannot break the law.

man ohhhhhhh man

why does she keep jerking her head in quick movements, its not to move her hair ...its like a nervous thingy

geeeeeeeeeeeeshhhh

i think she is frightening

Remind me again why she has a spokesperson!
Where was Bart?

(if you don't mind the tangential trips down memory lane full of important details like she was at dinner because she hadn't eaten since lunch the day before) is BS to cover up BS she said before

Snipped

The FBI interview lasted 10x longer then it should have because she pulled this crap on them..

The Feds didn't have weak bladders at all..They desperately needed mental health breaks!

So, CA remembers Zanni lending KC a hair straightener? Gotta write that down, somehow missed it before...

BeanE,

Get off the diet pills! (Or are you just 12 years old.) Really, that was hysterically funny! Thank you!

I only made it through half of that video and suddenly Charlie Brown's teacher's voice was in my head. Where's the Motrin?

BeanE, hon; put down the Kool-Aide and slowly back away . . . :eek:

That was hilarious!

Funny how she went in to the bathroom and only found the brush that KC and Caylee used so she went into Caylee's bedroom and did not find "the Brush" that just Caylee used. So she knew there was a brush that Just Caylee used. She only remembered when JB wanted it, that it was in her bathroom!

God love that Cindy!

I haven't watched the video yet. But seriously, Dave Holloway? You know, I always wondered what Beth's impression of the A's were.

Not much to do with the opinions of the A's at all. TM and the Holloway's continue to work together regarding Natalie's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn