Cindy Reacts To Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she can be honest if she says, "I gave them all Caylee's brushes from HER bathroom and bedroom." True dat. But what about ALL Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes in the house, in existence, etc. Why do fine hairs have to be split over giving samples to the detectives?

Example:

Police: Can we please collect all of Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes?
Answer: Sure, here are all the ones from Caylee's bedroom and bathroom.

But if you KNOW she doesn't primarily use the ones in her bedroom and bathroom and that those brushes are in the master bathroom then why split hairs over it? Why play games?
(Respectfully bolded by me)
Exactly.

Since she brought up specifically how Baez needed to know in case it came up in trial...I believe you are right.

"Science is just Science", Cindy said.

"Not 100%", Cindy said.

Don't forget GA's proclamation that the "tests would come back inconclusive".

BeanE... I'm supposed to be TEACHING here! Not rolling on the floor with tears streaming down my face. Thanks for the great laugh. Everyone around here (I teach adults) is ready to have me committed.

What I would like to know is when we will hear from LG again. In the email, he says: " I have plenty to say in the future "

I would be interested in hearing what he has to say about his conversation(s) with KC.

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: brilliant. Oscar-worthy, really, if they gave Oscars for capturing a personality in writing.

Points of interest:

*CA saying "I didn't give them all three toothbrushes because they didn't need it." Since when is she an investigator and judge of what is needed to be collected?

*Cindy saying Baez wanted Cindy's hair for testing and that Cindy gave her hair to Casey. Chain of evidence anyone? Lord!

*Cindy saying she ASKED LE if she could wash the clothes because they "smelled of smoke". Compare this to LE's alleged interpretation that she washed them and then quickly told them she had washed them.

*Cindy saying the FBI has been unable to speak with us because of Mark [NJ]. Ha!

After watching I thought that this is just another case of CA trying to dictate how this investigation should be conducted. Why was she turning items over to the defence rather than LE or FBI? More concerned with covering for Casey's lies and protecting her than finding out the TRUTH aboyut Caylee!

Someone interviene on behalf of this woman and the public at large. She needs serious mental help and physical care, and I think we could all use a break from her brand of nonsense. It is really sad that she very likely has people around her who continue to indulge her deluded behavior, they are doing her no favors.

Does she even realize that she is the one stirring the pot every time?Someone should stop her,I mean it,for her own sake,this is getting really bizarre now.

What I would like to know is when we will hear from LG again. In the email, he says: " I have plenty to say in the future "

I would be interested in hearing what he has to say about his conversation(s) with KC.
You will have to wait on his book to come out. ;)

Okay, lets step back a minute here. There has been so much info over the months so forgive me if I have forgotten something.

On this video, CA mentions that they alread got Caylees tooth brush because it was in the back pack in the car the day that they got the stuff out the car. Was her back pack in the car? I cannot honestly remember Caylees backpack in the car, I thought this was something that they had been looking for.

Guys,
MORE emails/doc dump to be released today.
The Orlando Sentinel just obtained a CD from the State Attorney's Office that contains more than 700 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case. Excerpts from these documents coming soon.
per

orlandosentinel.com

It isn't KC who got the script, it's Cindy.
1. LE wasn't timely in their investigation, they're pretty much incompetent *advertiser censored*: Receipts, blah, blah, car, blah, blah, bag dumped on floor, blah, blah, tips of Caylee sightings, blah, blah
2. I've been trying to tell these dumcoffs in LE what to do from day 1 but the stupid heads just wouldn't follow my lead: Receipts, blah, blah, car, blah, blah, tipsters frustrated, blah, blah, NC, NY, TX, Mex, PR, blah, Auto Zone, blah, Orlando Malls, blah, betrayed blah, I offered this and that, blah, blah, idiots would follow my lead, um, know, blah
3. If Caylee's alive then KC can't be convicted of killing her and the jury will find her innocent if I can just get it out there that we're still looking--even better if I can wrangle law enforcement into looking: This picture looks alot like Caylee and no body has called to say it isn't, blah, that picture too, airport sighting, video tape, not investaged like it should have been, blah, blah, tipsters, it's just the silly police won't investigate, blah, blah, Auto Zone, McDonalds, Mall, blah, blah, blah, blah, other jurisdictions want to but mean old OSCO won't fax stuff, blah, blah, blah, just fax that's all. George and I will pick up the costs of other jurisdictions....Wait...No.
4. Science is just science. There's no real proof. Blah, absolutely, from day one, you know and um!

So, CA remembers Zanni lending KC a hair straightener? Gotta write that down, somehow missed it before...

I'm hoping who ever KC really borrowed the straightner from hears this and say wait a minute I lent that to her not "zanny".......but I doubt this would change CA mind anyways.

Guys,
MORE emails/doc dump to be released today.
per

orlandosentinel.com

well it is thanksgiving...
I mentioned this on antoher post...I am starting to think CA is thinking this is a game and she is in charge...I think now she is getting bolder and bolder becuase she doesn't think that the feds would arrest a "grieving grandmother"---I think someone needs to prove her wrong...I don't buy it anymore---to much inconsistancies with her behavior at this point...she bounces back way to quickly....
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member