Cindy Reacts To Email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy reacts to email

http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

She's back to talking a mile a minute & I had to listen 3/4 times to get thru her annoyng mumbo jumbo..What stood out more then anything to me was her throwing more ppl (Dave Holloway, TM, & again OSCO) under the bus..

Who's next?..It has to be someone!

Okay wait a minute - Dave Halloway? I thought it was Beth who contacted the A's - what does Dave Holloway have to do with all this? DH lost a daughter, what the heck did he do wrong? Maybe Krause and Walsh will be next?

And I thought there was a tears greet and meet with the A's and TM?

The more she alienates herself and goes deeper in denial she is going to find how hard it is to come back from it

Funny how she went in to the bathroom and only found the brush that KC and Caylee used so she went into Caylee's bedroom and did not find "the Brush" that just Caylee used. So she knew there was a brush that Just Caylee used. She only remembered when JB wanted it, that it was in her bathroom!

God love that Cindy!

I heard her say there were 3 brushes. One that she kept just for Caylee in her bathroom.

Why does she feel the need to reply to everything? Why do I feel the need to listen? The sound of the plane going down in the background totally summed up the way I felt listening to her speak.

Okay wait a minute - Dave Halloway? I thought it was Beth who contacted the A's - what does Dave Holloway have to do with all this? DH lost a daughter, what the heck did he do wrong? Maybe Krause and Walsh will be next?

And I thought there was a tears greet and meet with the A's and TM?

The more she alienates herself and goes deeper in denial she is going to find how hard it is to come back from it

Not so difficult to figure out. Wherever TM is, DH and BH are always in touch regarding their own daughter's case. Has very little to do with the A's other than that is where TM happened to be at the time.

Ah...so she was upset cause she was caught in her first big lie and was mad at Yuri n John! Remember the comments from the Yuri on the stand the next day about how she blew up and said she would no longer cooperate if they pursued talking to the Nursing Center and her father?! Bingo!

Uh huh. She went to such lengths to make sure the defense had accurate items. Very telling. OMG! So she made Baez aware it wasn't Caylee's brush specifically to be used by him in the trial, "if it comes up", she said.

It goes back to Cindy because she deprived herself of eating. Who cares?!

This woman is NOT in denial...she is defiant and has been from "Day 31" or possibly "Day 1" as she keeps saying which means...say it with me again: Cindy A was the last person independently verified to be seen with Caylee on June 15th, 2008 (which incidently IS Day 1).

I've got to say, she looks terrible. With the weight loss, she's getting "sallow" looking, discoloration in her skin, dark circles under her eyes. I do believe her health is beginning to show great signs of stress. Same for GA but his weight loss doesn't seem to be as drastic. While I do not agree with the way they've handled the situation over the past 5 months, I do have compassion for what's happening to them.

Points of interest:

*CA saying "I didn't give them all three toothbrushes because they didn't need it." Since when is she an investigator and judge of what is needed to be collected?

*Cindy saying Baez wanted Cindy's hair for testing and that Cindy gave her hair to Casey. Chain of evidence anyone? Lord!

*Cindy saying she ASKED LE if she could wash the clothes because they "smelled of smoke". Compare this to LE's alleged interpretation that she washed them and then quickly told them she had washed them.

*Cindy saying the FBI has been unable to speak with us because of Mark [NJ]. Ha!

i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.

OMG I nearly spewed coffee on my laptop. I had to spit it back in the mug. :laughbounce:

:bow:

So maybe they don't believe Caylee is dead based on the dna/forensic evidence b/c CA thinks she didn't give them Caylee's dna for comparison.

This is my first post, I have been lurking for a long time, but just HAD to say - that is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time BeanE!!! Thanks for the laugh :)

I heard her say there were 3 brushes. One that she kept just for Caylee in her bathroom.

So she can be honest if she says, "I gave them all Caylee's brushes from HER bathroom and bedroom." True dat. But what about ALL Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes in the house, in existence, etc. Why do fine hairs have to be split over giving samples to the detectives?

Example:

Police: Can we please collect all of Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes?
Answer: Sure, here are all the ones from Caylee's bedroom and bathroom.

But if you KNOW she doesn't primarily use the ones in her bedroom and bathroom and that those brushes are in the master bathroom then why split hairs over it? Why play games?

So maybe they don't believe Caylee is dead based on the dna/forensic evidence b/c CA thinks she didn't give them Caylee's dna for comparison.

Very valid point!!! I never thought of it that way. Makes sense. (sorta)

Originally Posted by BeanE
i tried to listen to this video i really did but i couldn't absolutely from day one i have listened to each and every video of cindy's but this one not this one not this time no way no how it's not that i have sour grapes it's just that it sounds like she's off her meds and not so doped up you know how people talk slower when they're doped up well unless they're on some kind of speed or something that speeds you up you know what i mean i had a friend well actually i had two friends but my second friend wasn't my first friend they both were separate people my first friend was on meds once for a while they were some kind of tranquilizers because she had some trauma not like having her granddaughter kidnapped or something but a different trauma because every trauma causes a person to get messed up sometimes absolutely not sayin' that her trauma i mean my friend's trauma was any worse than cindy's trauma and not saying cindy had a trauma or that she didn't have one just saying that every person has traumas and i've had traumas too and my first friend when she had her trauma she got all messed up mentally and her doctor put her on some meds and she was all slowed down and falling asleep maybe it was too much i don't know then my second friend she was trying to lose some weight and her doctor gave her some meds to help her lose weight and i'm not sayin' anybody should do that because i don't think anybody should do that but i told her i thought it was fine since her doctor gave her those diet pills but i didn't really think it was because a doctor could be a bad doctor and give somebody diet pills and i'm not saying her doctor was a bad doctor but i wasn't lying when i told her it was okay even though i didn't really think so because i clicked my heels together three times when i said it so anybody could see i did it right out in broad daylight from day one and anybody could have seen it but i'm the victim here and you could call the sheriff's office and ask them and they'll tell you i've never lied and they admitted to me that they screwed everything up from day one absolutely except now they have a toothbrush and a brush and comb and not the toothbrush i use every day because that would be disgusting but i believe in Faith and Faith believes in Hope and Hope believes in God and it was the first day everybody was all upset anyway.
Hahahahahaha~ Brilliant!

So she can be honest if she says, "I gave them all Caylee's brushes from HER bathroom and bedroom." True dat. But what about ALL Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes in the house, in existence, etc. Why do fine hairs have to be split over giving samples to the detectives?

Example:

Police: Can we please collect all of Caylee's hair brushes and toothbrushes?
Answer: Sure, here are all the ones from Caylee's bedroom and bathroom.

But if you KNOW she doesn't primarily use the ones in her bedroom and bathroom and that those brushes are in the master bathroom then why split hairs over it? Why play games?

They don't. She should have handed over every hair brush, every toothbrush. I would have even handed over any hair ties of Caylee's. Hair is always getting tangled in them.

Since she brought up specifically how Baez needed to know in case it came up in trial...I believe you are right.

"Science is just Science", Cindy said.

"Not 100%", Cindy said.

So, CA remembers Zanni lending KC a hair straightener? Gotta write that down, somehow missed it before...

Well, duh, cause you KNOW Zani with her curly hair needed a straightener! You know what I'm saying... :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500