CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If IIRC, MR said Dylan was still texting when he went to bed at 10:30 or so. So why did LE release that 9:37 was the last text?

And why didn't Dylan answer his friend's text on Monday morning? Or why didn't Dylan text his friends when he woke up?

Something happened after 9:37 and Mark was with Dylan at that time....did they have words then; did some sort of accident happen?

I believe Mark knows what happened and I believe he is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance. I don't like thinking that his hatred for Elaine and her life, pushed him over the edge with Dylan.....but I hold onto the belief that LE has more information than we do....I don't understand why the FBI backed out so quickly or never held any type of news conference. I feel the families' frustration.

Dylan's disappearance is so heartbreaking.

He said Dylan was texting or playing a game or something. He could have had his iTouch at that point and playing games or something. MR doesn't strike me as one up on all the new techie gadgets.

Not texting in the morning is a huge deal for me. It is one of the things that makes me think MR could be responsible. But then I have to wonder what happened after 9:37? If MR killed Dylan, then he would have had to carry his body either somewhere near the house or to the truck, in which case I would think cadaver dogs would pick up the decomp scent.

If Dylan never made it to the house then I would think LE would know this from the 9:37 ping and where that occurred. If that is the case and Dylan never made it to the house, then why hasn't LE leaned on MR more? I know it's not enough to arrest, but IMO that would directly contradict what MR stated and should be enough to really put the screws to him.

MOO

He said Dylan was texting or playing a game or something. He could have had his iTouch at that point and playing games or something. MR doesn't strike me as one up on all the new techie gadgets.

Not texting in the morning is a huge deal for me. It is one of the things that makes me think MR could be responsible. But then I have to wonder what happened after 9:37? If MR killed Dylan, then he would have had to carry his body either somewhere near the house or to the truck, in which case I would think cadaver dogs would pick up the decomp scent.

If Dylan never made it to the house then I would think LE would know this from the 9:37 ping and where that occurred. If that is the case and Dylan never made it to the house, then why hasn't LE leaned on MR more? I know it's not enough to arrest, but IMO that would directly contradict what MR stated and should be enough to really put the screws to him.

MOO

Imo, LE probably has not been able to determine, with absolute certainty, whether Dylan made it home on Sunday night or not. There were no witnesses, and fingerprints and DNA would be meaningless, because he visited in September.

Not sure if I feel that last communication in itself is important, other than I think LE believes it to be the last time Dylan can be verified as being alive.

As far as the animosity involved between the family, I do not think Cory really felt MR was involved until he found out whatever it is he was told or learned or overheard about the polygraph. JMO

If ER's first gut reaction was MR was responsible, I have to believe it was CR's as well, especially since he's been so vocal about the previous instances of MR hiding out with the boys.

If it was to a local friend. I have long wondered why that friend has not spoken of it. If LE wanted to keep it quiet, why include it on the updated timeline? The family and at least one friend were very vocal about the 8:01 text and I think the 9:37 announcement from LE caught them off guard. Any theories about who might have received that text and why we have not heard from them in media or social media about it?

I really don't know. I can only guess if it wasn't to a close friend or a family member then it was to someone nobody knew about. But from there, I just don't know but I can't help but feel it is important for the very fact as you say they seemed caught off gaurd by it.

MOO

Do we know if cav. dogs where every brought to MR's home?

I don't believe it's been verified one way or another. I would ASSume they were because it would make sense, but not much makes sense about this case. JMO

I wonder if LR is firm in their belief that Dylan reached the house that night. On the one hand, there is Bender's statement that either something happened at the home or Dylan left and something happened. But on the LE timeline, it only says Dylan reached LaPlata county. We have ER's statement that the last cell phone activity was shortly after 8. If the 9:37 communication was by cell, I would think a ping would verify the location. If cadaver dogs were brought out, it hasn't been reported. All MOO.

If IIRC, MR said Dylan was still texting when he went to bed at 10:30 or so. So why did LE release that 9:37 was the last text?

And why didn't Dylan answer his friend's text on Monday morning? Or why didn't Dylan text his friends when he woke up?

Something happened after 9:37 and Mark was with Dylan at that time....did they have words then; did some sort of accident happen?

I believe Mark knows what happened and I believe he is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance. I don't like thinking that his hatred for Elaine and her life, pushed him over the edge with Dylan.....but I hold onto the belief that LE has more information than we do....I don't understand why the FBI backed out so quickly or never held any type of news conference. I feel the families' frustration.

Dylan's disappearance is so heartbreaking.
When does the FBI get involved in these cases, and when do they back out?

Do we know they backed out?
They often get involved in missing child cases these days, regardless of what evidence points to initially. They have more resources.
But I had not heard they were no longer involved.

Dylan's cell message to Ryan ceased shortly after 8PM, Then around 90 minutes elapsed, and it's been reported a Text message was sent at 9:37 PM.

Could Dylan have been trying for 90 minutes to reach the Device he used to send that unknown message, is it possible Dylan was somehow Restrained from his backpack and managed to grab the Device.

And I just thought of this recently, Dylan's message using either the IPOD touch or a different electronic device can be confirmed being sent from the house if it was transmitted thru a wireless modem because of the IP address assigned __ Law Enforcement has that information __ and if it can be confirmed that it was "actually Dylan" that sent that 9:37 PM message using the IPOD touch or another electronic device and the IP address matches the house, Then Dylan was there !!

Tricia will also post a link on the home page. There is a chat room and we usually get to ask questions there or Tricia takes callers.

This will be a outstanding show. I will be there!

The FBI and CBI are fully involved, The FBI and CBI was involved in the Search Warrant Search of the house 10-11 days after Dylan was missing or reported missing depending on if Dylan can be confirmed there Monday Morning.

I'm at a loss on the short amount of time searching the house, They started Thursday morning, and concluded the search by 9 PM that night !!

It's not a very big house and they did take both vehicles in for a thorough examination. Do you think they needed more time to do a better search?

Salem

IMO, Dylan was texting more than just R on Sunday. I think the 9:37pm text is the last text of a conversation. We have descriptions that say Dylan was an avid texter, yet there are some pauses between his responses to R that seem long. Given that Dylan had multiple friends, and was an avid texter, and the text at 9:37 I believe can be said to be known to be to someone other than R, I think it is reasonable to speculate there was at least one other person he was conversing with.

1) Someone he made plans with that conflicted with the plans he made earlier with R
2) Someone he discussed leaving with on Monday while MR was out
3) Someone unrelated to his disappearance, except that might confirm that Dylan was alive at a specific time and may have said where he was
4) Someone unrelated to his disappearance except that the conversation might have put Dylan in a mood where he shut off his phone to end the conversation
5) Someone unrelated to his disappearance except that he might have revealed a problem happening with his father

These are some suggestions I have for who Dylan may have texted that last text to. IMO.

Dylan's cell message to Ryan ceased shortly after 8PM, Then around 90 minutes elapsed, and it's been reported a Text message was sent at 9:37 PM.

Could Dylan have been trying for 90 minutes to reach the Device he used to send that unknown message, is it possible Dylan was somehow Restrained from his backpack and managed to grab the Device.

And I just thought of this recently, Dylan's message using either the IPOD touch or a different electronic device can be confirmed being sent from the house if it was transmitted thru a wireless modem because of the IP address assigned __ Law Enforcement has that information __ and if it can be confirmed that it was "actually Dylan" that sent that 9:37 PM message using the IPOD touch or another electronic device and the IP address matches the house, Then Dylan was there !!

This is a really good point. I don't know what to think about that last text. I was convinced it was from the iPod until the reporter said she confirmed that it was from Dylan's phone. But it seems there is still discrepancy surrounding that issue.

Also, Bender seemed to indicate that Dylan was at the house.

So... if Dylan was at the house, what happened?

Salem

This is a really good point. I don't know what to think about that last text. I was convinced it was from the iPod until the reporter said she confirmed that it was from Dylan's phone. But it seems there is still discrepancy surrounding that issue.

Also, Bender seemed to indicate that Dylan was at the house.

So... if Dylan was at the house, what happened?

Salem

Hopefully one of the questions to ask ER will be about that last text.

I thought from the Dr. P show ER confirmed it was a text from his phone, but IIRC it was more of a head nod than a verbal confirmation. Kids being on spring break this week, I haven't been able to watch my normal shows and Dr. P got erased from my DVR. :furious:

If that text was from his phone, maybe it had not yet shown up when/if his mom pulled his phone records online? I do not really know how that works. But she did not seem especially concerned with it on the DP show, so I don't think the text itself was important. I think it just extends the (possible) timeline to trace Dylan, i.e. being alive by ninety minutes or so.

When LE added it to the timeline, I just took it to mean that now, 9:37pm is the last time they have a record of Dylan. But I am still not sure they can place him at the house, as the towers seem to be few and far between and it could have just come from the general area. Still, if it was not from the house, it would go against MR's version of events.

Very confusing. Why can't LE just say, the last text places Dylan at the house, if so? Why do they leave everything up in the air, unless to trick MR, or they really don't know?

Hopefully one of the questions to ask ER will be about that last text.

I thought from the Dr. P show ER confirmed it was a text from his phone, but IIRC it was more of a head nod than a verbal confirmation. Kids being on spring break this week, I haven't been able to watch my normal shows and Dr. P got erased from my DVR. :furious:

Well I just had it all wrong. ER confirms his last text and I guess one can infer it was from the phone based on bolded.

From TxJan's transcript:

Dr. Phil:
And was he texting them up until 9:30?

ER:
I believe the last text was about 9:30… somewhere around there.

Dr. Phil:
To those friends?

ER:
Yes.

Dr. Phil:
Okay, so he was in connection with them until 9:30. Not another text was ever sent from his phone?
ER:
Right.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8944123&postcount=94"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Here is a thread for posting any questions you might like Tricia to ask Elaine during the radio show: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9043967#post9043967"]Questions for Elaine for Sunday's Radio Show - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member