CO - James Holmes Trial - *Closing Arguments* *Verdict Watch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AuroraShootingTrial ‏@Aurora_Sentinel · 12m12 minutes ago
12 crosses returned to #Aurora to honor #theatershooting victims http://bit.ly/1HOjCdM #TheaterTrial #LoveToAurora

The Aurora Sentinel ‏@aurorasentinel · 15m15 minutes ago
3 YEARS AFTER: 'Aurora cannot forget…” #theatershooting victims http://bit.ly/1HOiCpX #TheaterTrial #LoveToAurora
Complete Colorado ‏@CompleteCO · 1h1 hour ago
5th grade teacher among those to testify on theater shooter's behalf... http://oncomplete.co/3gn via @nytimes @AP #theatershooting

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 11m11 minutes ago
To save life in #theatershooting defense has to accept jury premise of legally sane and show why he struggled to live lawful life. Not easy.

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 10m10 minutes ago
Defense in #theatershooting has credibility gap it needs restored in order to show what in upbringing could explain such awful conduct

Did I hear correctly..They will be back tomorrow @ 9AM MT??? 11AM ET?? 4PM Maisie time??

morning Sleuthers....been trying to catch the post verdict happenings but missed july 20th...anyone know where I can find the archives for this? From the things I am reading here...it sounds like this defense continues to be incompetent and we will not doubt hear more about that.

Alan Tuerkheimer ‏@atuerkheimer · 10m10 minutes ago
Defense in #theatershooting has credibility gap it needs restored in order to show what in upbringing could explain such awful conduct

morning Sleuthers....been trying to catch the post verdict happenings but missed july 20th...anyone know where I can find the archives for this? From the things I am reading here...it sounds like this defense continues to be incompetent and we will not doubt hear more about that.

courtchatter, croakerqueen should have it-

Good Morning, Sleuthers!

Coffee, crackers, I'm ready.

Doh -- Have I missed anything -- getting "please wait for trial to begin" etc., from streaming sources...

Court is scheduled to resume between 10-10:30 a.m. 7 news

Good morning. Grand girls just left to go back to St. Louis. We had a wonderful long week end. I kept up by reading at night and watching the videos after they went to bed....good thing they are still small and go to bed by 9 pm!

Nelson is something else. I bet the Judge has a big headache, he is so patient. Going to set up the laptop to watch today's stage!

Court is scheduled to resume between 10-10:30 a.m. 7 news

Ohhhh--kayyyy. Great info -- thanks, little zoey! I was thinking it was 8:30MST. Okay. Now, we can all relax a little... I wonder if JH lost any sleep last night. You can bet his fellow prisoners -- some of them, anyway -- already know the guilt phase verdict.

Ohhhh--kayyyy. Great info -- thanks, little zoey! I was thinking it was 8:30MST. Okay. Now, we can all relax a little... I wonder if JH lost any sleep last night. You can bet his fellow prisoners -- some of them, anyway -- already know the guilt phase verdict.

Normally it has started around 8:30--BUT since its just attorneys hammering out deets on the next phases.......

Good morning. Grand girls just left to go back to St. Louis. We had a wonderful long week end. I kept up by reading at night and watching the videos after they went to bed....good thing they are still small and go to bed by 9 pm!

Nelson is something else. I bet the Judge has a big headache, he is so patient. Going to set up the laptop to watch today's stage!

Again--How much fun would grandkids be!!! I want some--however, I don't think my ladies are ready for them yet--(one just wants Golden Retrievers & her sister works at a daycare and think she is over OVER kids!!!! LOL)----

Channel 7 is reshowing bits from yesterday--currently the teacher.....:gaah:

I get what they are trying to do (humanize)--but the giggles with the teacher and all the upbeat talk about how wonderful the shooter was is really really nauseating to me. It angers me how light hearted they make it seem. He smiled, he got along with kids etc

I get what they are trying to do (humanize)--but the giggles with the teacher and all the upbeat talk about how wonderful the shooter was is really really nauseating to me. It angers me how light hearted they make it seem. He smiled, he got along with kids etc

I really didn't get the point of that teacher being there. He admitted on cross that he has no independent recollection of the shooter. It was all memories that other people gave him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gold Patrol® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting feed is live. They’re on their last day of preperations for tomorrow’s start of the penalty phase

I really didn't get the point of that teacher being there. He admitted on cross that he has no independent recollection of the shooter. It was all memories that other people gave him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was an odd little deposition--how joyful he sounded about knowing a murderer in his youth--that he visits some of his former students in prision---And I found it creepy that students still visit him for pizza---not that there is anything wrong with that BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal