CO CO - Paul, 38, & Sarah Skiba, 9, co-worker Lorenzo Chivers, 36, Grandy, 7 Feb 1999

Bumping for Sarah, Paul and Lorenzo

Does anyone know anything new about this case? It doesn't seem like this case has ever gotten much attention from the public considering how absolutely heartbreaking it is.

Please share your thoughts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have tried to see if there is any coverage anywhere about this case. So far, can't find anything. This case has never had much attention which is extremely sad. If anybody knows of any way that we can learn more about this case, it would be great!

Please share!

Bumping for Paul, Sarah and Lorenzo.

Bumping for Paul, Sarah and Lorenzo. Not much discussion anywhere about their tragic death. Hoping to get some of our sleuths involved here interested in this case.

Paul Skiba, his daughter Sarah Skiba and coworker Lorenzo Chivers

Missing since 1999

Some of the evidence found in the truck parked outside their business indicates that they are very likely dead. No possible motive. No suspects. No arrests.

Their bodies have never been recovered.

Their tragic death/disappearance/murder remain unsolved.

Have a feeling that this case will never get resolved due to shoddy police work...hope I'm wrong.

Have a feeling that this case will never get resolved due to shoddy police work...hope I'm wrong.

Plus, there has been little to no coverage about this case which is very bad. Less people see, the more it remains cold and less attention it gets over time. For God's sake, it's been more than 17 yrs now!

You can tell from this thread that there is little interest/knowledge, so it just remains cold...

It's heartbreaking and tragic, and I hope people get involved (the public, websleuths and police) so this case can have closure.

I will try to get in touch with Westminster PD to see if they are willing to share more info.

Nothing from Westminster PD. Truly saddened about this.

I have always had a special place in my heart for this case. It's extremely heartbreaking to know that it continues remaining so stagnant and cold as the years pass.

An extremely sad case with very little details and publicity.

What happened to Paul, Sarah and Lorenzo?

bumping

Does anyone have anything new about this case?

Sarah

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 138868118_1416217600.jpg
    138868118_1416217600.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 138868118_1416220351.jpg
    138868118_1416220351.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 57
More of Sarah...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 161355257.jpg
    161355257.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 51
  • aaasarah2.jpg
    aaasarah2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 50
  • aaasarah3-495x732.jpg
    aaasarah3-495x732.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 50
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• sarah.skiba.565x300 (1).jpg
    sarah.skiba.565x300 (1).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 44
  • sarah.skiba.2.jpg
    sarah.skiba.2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 46
  • aaasarah4.jpg
    aaasarah4.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 45
My hunch is that the gf and her brother hired Cheevers to kill Paul and Sarah. I think they tied up that loose end later on, though.

My hunch is that the gf and her brother hired Cheevers to kill Paul and Sarah. I think they tied up that loose end later on, though.

Thanks for your input. I remain doubtful however. It appears to be quite elaborate and well-planned.

Bumping this as Cayleigh Elise on you tube just covered this case. She too is one of the very few respectful people covering cold cases. She points out the following things:

1. Lorenzo was not scheduled to work that day, someone else called in sick and he covered the shift.
2. Paul’s scalp, his blood and Sarah’s blood pointed to them likely being deceased.
3. No trace of Lorenzo was found at the tuff movers lot.
4. The ramp, tie straps and blankets were missing from the working truck tuff movers had, whereas the truck without an engine had bullet holes and shell casings beside it.
5. An oil spill was most likely caused to hide the amount of blood.
6. Paul didn’t believe the child he had with Theresa was his.
7. Paul had already told Theresa to move out.
8. Paul was in trouble with the law a lot when he was young.
9. Previous employees abs business partners could’ve had a grudge against Paul.

I honestly am not sure who is guilty, but I do believe LE dropped the ball on this case. Fingers crossed 2018 is the year we get answers.

Bumping this as Cayleigh Elise on you tube just covered this case. She too is one of the very few respectful people covering cold cases. She points out the following things:

1. Lorenzo was not scheduled to work that day, someone else called in sick and he covered the shift.
2. Paul’s scalp, his blood and Sarah’s blood pointed to them likely being deceased.
3. No trace of Lorenzo was found at the tuff movers lot.
4. The ramp, tie straps and blankets were missing from the working truck tuff movers had, whereas the truck without an engine had bullet holes and shell casings beside it.
5. An oil spill was most likely caused to hide the amount of blood.
6. Paul didn’t believe the child he had with Theresa was his.
7. Paul had already told Theresa to move out.
8. Paul was in trouble with the law a lot when he was young.
9. Previous employees abs business partners could’ve had a grudge against Paul.

I honestly am not sure who is guilty, but I do believe LE dropped the ball on this case. Fingers crossed 2018 is the year we get answers.

Thank you.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4i5WYDiEGs&t=219s

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member