Could the S-10 be the jeep?

Ooops, just came back and saw that I didn't post the link. Sorry about that.:loser:

Anyone remember the pic of Casey squatting to go T.T. ???

someone thought she was next to a green pick-up.

I saw her PP on a you tube IIRC I'll go check.

I thought about TL's jeep when I was reading neighbors' report also. He has a pretty good memory, personally I wouldn't pay attention to the difference between a jeep and a truck. Or a truck and a SUV. Back when he 'saw' these things there was no need to remember. No one knew a crime had been committed.

i still think it was Tony's jeep. He said he was there when she got the gas cans, but was not awhere she stole them. hmmmm. i couldn't tell what color or kind of vechicle pulls in my neighbors drive a month or so later either. i hope WHEN they go to trial for murder it's on TruTv.

Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?

And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??

You can ask his dad what color his jeep is. He is a very nice man and if you go to his myspace he will tell you.
They have nothing to hide from what it looks like.

Originally Posted by Cher352
Wondered about that what color is Jesse's truck? How do we find out?
My best idea is somebody try Padilla, he may know. Other than that, we need to find that video.
And why would TL said her took her if Jesse was the one??

Tony said he took or Lee said Tony took Casey for gas cans on the 20th. The green truck was spotted by the neighbor the 23rd.

Looking at things, I do start to wonder about the *green truck* story from Brian, this statement is taken the 30th. I haven't looked back to get a date when Papa Grund needed to put a foot down on net talk. It was running wild very soon into the case.

There was also that jail fella that said Casey told him a boyfriend or some such had Caylee. I think by the 30th hinky meters were set to Jesse. Add to that by the time this happened (30th) George had been over to his neighbor Brian's (per his interview) house and all of the Anthony's had been to see Casey in jail by the 28th.

Lee tells of Casey saying don't talk to Jess, don't trust him but she's scared to say why because of being taped, whatever. There's a news story/video somewhere of Cindy eluding to similar. We know on July 3rd Casey told Jesse not to talk to her mom.

I'm starting to discount Brian's story of the 23rd green truck memory. Surely after 4 years living there he had seen Jesse's truck. I discount it even more if he's the neighbor to the right of the Anthony's (facing the front of house right)

I'm starting to wonder if Casey didn't semi set Jesse up. Outrageous thought? Sure. The gas story doesn't line up, no matter how you color the car *dump date*, phone records to Jesse don't line up.

Yep I remember seeing that truck. Looked green to me too.
Im going to look for that pic.
it's on this thread--http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony
can't really decide. The red vehicle to het left I believe to be a truck, given the grill. The green vehicle appears to sit higher than the red one, so it would appear to be a truck, imo. The antenea how it angles off and plastic type, the black hard plastic mirror is common for a small truck, more the Rangers than the s-10 though.

At any rate, whatever green thang she's propped on, it's pretty base model. I do suspect it's a truck, but it's still not enough of a picture to give an awesome clue. Well, unless you're a vehicle expert, like Vinnie's girl :p

TonyL has a black 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's on the page they numbered 337 in the first set of the documents that were releaseed.

I don't think most men would mistake a Ranger Pickup for a Jeep. They don't look anything alike, and the pickup was said to be an older color bluish green. The neighbor didn't seem too sure though and the detective was telling him this is important and to try and see it in his mind's eye. Almost seemed like he was using a hypnosis technique.

Ya know after reading ALL these times this infantile so called woman Casey ran out of gas, I have to wonder did she just not THINK or CARE or is there something wrong with the gas gage?

Casey reported (in one of the interviews, I believe) that there is something wrong with her gas gauge. I think it was casey herself, but it might have been 2nd hand from amy or Lee, but there definetely was mention of the gas gauge not working right.

[/B]
it's on this thread--http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony
can't really decide. The red vehicle to het left I believe to be a truck, given the grill. The green vehicle appears to sit higher than the red one, so it would appear to be a truck, imo. The antenea how it angles off and plastic type, the black hard plastic mirror is common for a small truck, more the Rangers than the s-10 though.

At any rate, whatever green thang she's propped on, it's pretty base model. I do suspect it's a truck, but it's still not enough of a picture to give an awesome clue. Well, unless you're a vehicle expert, like Vinnie's girl :p

:clap: Nice sleuthin'!! :clap:
http://hubpages.com/hub/caseyanthony
I think its pretty safe to assume the vehicle she's *ahem* squatting :rolleyes: behind is the same vehicle in which she's passed out in the seat. I base that on the color of the hood & interior in the first shot matching the color of the door threshold, seat & front pillar captured in the second shot. It appears dark green IMHO.

NOW...brightening the second shot considerably there is definitely a bed rail protector reflecting light in a straight line where the top of a truck bed should be...can't tell if it's chrome, but, appears to be. This is some sort of small truck.

The rear seats appear to sit very high relative to the front seats - which is somewhat due to the perspective of the camera, but, not entirely IMHO.

If that was a girls-night-out-21st-bday-party for Casey, well, then...you've got some other pics in which to narrow down exactly who drives this vehicle!

Chevy S-10 PU. Some 90's models have an extended cab. V-6 mid size truck. Metallic Green paint/light tan interior.

There is also a Chev S10 Blazer. This is the midsize SUV . I currently own one. No mistaking the diff between the two.

There is also a full-size truck with the same color scheme. We owned a 94 longbed extracab version, and it is much larger than the S10.

Chevrolet-S10.jpg

98 Chev S10 PU

Chevy S-10 PU. Some 90's models have an extended cab. V-6 mid size truck. Metallic Green paint/light tan interior.

There is also a Chev S10 Blazer. This is the midsize SUV . I currently own one. No mistaking the diff between the two.

There is also a full-size truck with the same color scheme. We owned a 94 longbed extracab version, and it is much larger than the S10.

AZRiverRat: Are you saying you definitely recognize the interior to be an S10? Or are you just providing general info on Chevy trucks?

The appearance of the bedrail protector definitely nails the vehicle in the pic as a pick-up truck (vs. Blazer/SUV).

IMHO, the relative size of the vehicle and the rear seat make this a small truck vs. a full-size.

Found this shot of a crew-cab Chevy Colorado...color scheme looks right & headrests do too.

51.jpg

Another image of backseat looks right IMHO. Esp. height of back seats relative to front seats.

04.ColoradoCrewCab.26_(320x240).jpg

BTW...the door latch matches too vs. other stock picks.

99% that's a GMC Canyon or Chevy Colorado, Casey's passed out in. These are the newer-generation trucks that replaced the "S-10".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back