Could the S-10 be the jeep?

I think it's time to go looking up that tattoo'd all over guy that everyone was trying to id here awhile back. Troy's statement said Casey left with a tattoo'ed guy when getting the tattoo and that his name was a real common name but he couldnt think of it! Maybe his truck is green.

Is his name Jonathan?

Is his name Jonathan?

...well..."a tattoo'd all over guy" w/ a real common name doesn't narrow things down all that much :)

FWIW for clarity...Jonathan D. & Sean D. (IIRC, brothers) both work @ or are connected to Cast Iron Tattoo, and, IIRC, are roomates of Exit13's @ his place a.k.a. "Lake Vaj". Sean D. is seen in many of the widely circulated pics from "Lake Vaj".

IIRC, Exit13 didn't know anyone w/ a small green truck.
*I have not noted a statement from Sean D. being released to-date.
*I have not seen a pic of Jonathan D.

BTW...the door latch matches too vs. other stock picks.

99% that's a GMC Canyon or Chevy Colorado, Casey's passed out in. These are the newer-generation trucks that replaced the "S-10".

Another sleuther generated the lead. Close scrutiny (see posts above http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2739490&postcount=36) of the pic of Casey passed out on her 21st b-day is in the front seat of what appears to be a dark green Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon pick-up (these models replaced the 'S-10' in later years).

Is anyone that's sifted through the 21st b-day pics able to rattle off the cast of characters in attendance? Looks like one of Casey's drinkin' buddies drives a small, green pick-up.

Another sleuther generated the lead. Close scrutiny (see posts above http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2739490&postcount=36) of the pic of Casey passed out on her 21st b-day is in the front seat of what appears to be a dark green Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon pick-up (these models replaced the 'S-10' in later years).

Is anyone that's sifted through the 21st b-day pics able to rattle off the cast of characters in attendance? Looks like one of Casey's drinkin' buddies drives a small, green pick-up.

Any takers?

i am late to respond but i did see on the abc or nbc ch. here in central fl. jesse getting into a small toyota, nancy g, played a short blip of it the other night. check www.wesh.com or www.wftv.com for his interview in july or august. i do remember it was small and certainly could be mistaken for a s-10. i dont think he has anything to do with it, but know his car is the one being described.

from Dante's question and answer session here. Pulled this from the Cliff notes that was done.
When I was younger I had a S10 (small Chevrolet Pickup for those who dont know) that had a small block V8 (way too much motor for that truck) that I used nitrous on. Nitrous is a gas that allows you to run more fuel in the engine for a greater power potential. The truck was a clone of an SS which was made from 1994 to 1998. If someone has access to my Myspace they can get one of the pictures of it and post it here. Thats where I came up with the name though. My avatar is a picture of a nitrous bottle …

No mention of color but I would check out his myspace page.

Found this shot of a crew-cab Chevy Colorado...color scheme looks right & headrests do too.

51.jpg

Another image of backseat looks right IMHO. Esp. height of back seats relative to front seats.

04.ColoradoCrewCab.26_%28320x240%29.jpg

close but not quite IMO.. first: the headrests in the front of the passed out pic are narrower, more squared than rectangle.. second: to me it looks like the headrests for the back seat of the passed out pic are more fitting to the seat like what you'd normally find in a car.. also basic color scheme for the back does not match your pic for the back row.

curious to know, is LA's mustang a 2005?
take a close look at the layout of the seats:
21lrfns.jpg

if you notice by the girls hand on the side of the vehicle you can see the body of the car rounds out just like a mustang. I don't think this is the vehicle everyone is trying to place as the same one the neighbor saw at the time in question.. unless he's that horrible at vehicle descriptions.

S-10 & the DODGE DAKOTA are twins.
Just as the PONTIAC G5 is a twin to the sporty 2 door Chevy Cobalt.
All cars & trucks have a twin....
most body repair people know this and interchange parts
if possible.

curious to know, is LA's mustang a 2005?
take a close look at the layout of the seats:
21lrfns.jpg

if you notice by the girls hand on the side of the vehicle you can see the body of the car rounds out just like a mustang. I don't think this is the vehicle everyone is trying to place as the same one the neighbor saw at the time in question.. unless he's that horrible at vehicle descriptions.

Some smaller SUV s have a seat like that?
Anybody with seats like these out in Wsland?

Chevy S-10 PU. Some 90's models have an extended cab. V-6 mid size truck. Metallic Green paint/light tan interior.

There is also a Chev S10 Blazer. This is the midsize SUV . I currently own one. No mistaking the diff between the two.

There is also a full-size truck with the same color scheme. We owned a 94 longbed extracab version, and it is much larger than the S10.

Chevrolet-S10.jpg

98 Chev S10 PU

This pic?
Or find the trucks same color and put on a post maybe?
To compare?
The truck we are asking about is the one that was seen at anthony's house right?
The green one ?
Tony did say he drove her there and she emerged with gas cans he did not know she did all that stuff to get them though..

I'm 99.9% positive the vehicle Casey is passed out in is a GMC Canyon or Chevrolet Colorado pick-up..see earlier posts in this thread for matching seat pics. Note the rear headrests and that they sit higher than the front. All details match the stock interior photos for these models provided.

Also - the door latch matches these models perfectly.
Also - most importantly, by enlarging the photo and brightening it you can see a bed rail protector.

IMHO, and less than 99.99% it is dark green.

I'm 99.9% positive the vehicle Casey is passed out in is a GMC Canyon or Chevrolet Colorado pick-up..see earlier posts in this thread for matching seat pics. Note the rear headrests and that they sit higher than the front. All details match the stock interior photos for these models provided.

Also - the door latch matches these models perfectly.
Also - most importantly, by enlarging the photo and brightening it you can see a bed rail protector.

IMHO, and less than 99.99% it is dark green.

The only problem with the 2008-2009 models is that I don't see green as a color option. (going to the websites to build your own)

I suppose somebody could email and ask a dealer? If it is an option (since it's not listed as one) or what years would have had green as an option, if any.

i thought i read somewhere in this novel that Tony drove a green jeep. Since it is hot out maybe he had the back off the jeep. thus making it look like a small (s-10 size) truck. Tony did say he took casey over there to get the gas cans obviously they didn't go in her car as it was out of gas. it's possible??:waitasec:
I think Tony knows more than he lets on.

If you read up on CHevy Blazer the body is the same as a S-10

CT20031222121249706_2007413825557-display.jpg

This s a green JEEP

The only problem with the 2008-2009 models is that I don't see green as a color option. (going to the websites to build your own)

I suppose somebody could email and ask a dealer? If it is an option (since it's not listed as one) or what years would have had green as an option, if any.

Casey's 21st b-day would've been 3/19/07....so...depending on when '07's where intro'd it'd have to be pre-07 model.

If you read up on CHevy Blazer the body is the same as a S-10

*snipped to remove image*

This s a green JEEP

*snipped to remove image*

FWIW...per LE docs handwritten page 337 or orig "400pgs" released Tony drives a Black '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I think cc81's Mustang seats look close but the vehicle Casey is passed out in looks like it sits higher than a Mustang.

The side mirrors don't look right at all. Mustangs have a more square side mirror and this photo looks rounded type.

I'm thinking the passed out picture is a different vehicle than the one she's leaning on to tinkle. The passsed out she's in white shirt, tinkle is a yellow shirt. Plus, who would tinkle around their brother? lol

I also think in the b-day pics Casey's hair is starting to grow out from the the shorter hair in the tinkle one.

I'm thinking the passed out picture is a different vehicle than the one she's leaning on to tinkle. The passsed out she's in white shirt, tinkle is a yellow shirt. Plus, who would tinkle around their brother? lol

I also think in the b-day pics Casey's hair is starting to grow out from the the shorter hair in the tinkle one.

*snipped*

Without question - the pics are taken on different dates.

Based on the interior/exterior color combo that can be seen in both pics, and the same recreational activity on both dates :) , I don't think its too far of a stretch to speculate that it is very possibly the same vehicle in both pics. Only relevance to the first pic being that it is better perspective for determining the exterior color.

I found a friend with an S10 (or close looking truck) dumped low, Not stating WHO has a small truck, thats either dark green or black. Lets just say he's very close with KC, also called at one time "her brother". Best friends for years I read in another thread. I dont want to start rumors or get innocents involved, but there is a close male friend of KC with a truck that fits the discription.

If someone could let me know what date the truck was spotted I will go through the phone records and see if I can match a phone number on that day to that person.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back