Could the S-10 be the jeep?

Casey is passed out in a car/van seat,and why are we trying to figure out whose or what type of car it is?

:) Lemme take a shot @ a recap... :)

After the Brian B. statement was released regarding the small green pick-up this thread started on the premise that perhaps he confused Tony's black Jeep Grand Cherokee w/ a small green pick-up.

Later, a poster commented about a small truck in the 'tinkle' pic, and a potentially green vehicle in the foreground of the same pic. I threw some fuel on the fire when I blew up the pic of the vehicle Casey passed out in the front seat of on her 21st b-day, and it appeared to me to have a bedrail and interior resembling a Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon pick-up...hence, maybe Annie or one of Casey's drinkin' buddies drove a small, green pick-up.

cc81, et.al. have a pretty good case going that the passed out pics are actually in a recent model Mustang (e.g. Lee's?). Hence, identifying the owner of this vehicle becomes of less interest, IMHO.

RebeccaAdrianne has since identified another close friend of Casey's that drives what appears to be a dark-green-to-black-S10. Pretty solid work on her part.

Also - regarding the original question posed by the thread...I can't recall if in this thread or the Annie D. thread (intersect re: driver of this vehicle), but, IIRC, passin_through pointed us to the Brian interview. Looking closer @ the interview, the detective specifically challenged Brian on whether it was an SUV or a pick-up, and Brian was pretty certain it was a small (e.g. Ranger or S10-type) pick-up.

I hope that doesn't stray too far from the truth, websurfer, and helps answer the question.

I knew you'd start to come around ;)
I put together side by sides of the Canyon and Colorado too if you'd like to see those.

Hard to argue w/ the facts. You laid your case out too well, cc81. And, I appreciate your patience. I'm slow, but, I eventually get there :)

BTW...humor me if you will, blow up & lighten the pic. Focus on what must be the rear quarter-panel and tell me if you see what looks like a bedrail...the type that's usually polished alumnimum and braces from the upper to the lower rail every 6" or so... I'm convinced you're right about it being a Mustang. I'd just like to know if you see what I saw...maybe just coincidental reflections. :confused:

Not hard for me to admit when I'm wrong...I get lotsa practice! :bang:

thank ya :) In the smaller pic, I can kinda see what you're talking about. It just always stuck out to me like it was a play of light reflections. Plus I just couldn't see the length needed for a truck bed. (If you check out the "images only" sticky, post #18 contains a larger version of the "PO in the 'stang" pic)

I hope LE has tracked down the vehicle the neighbor saw on 06.23 and just has not released that info to us. I have a funny feeling the 'friend' vehicle RebeccaAdrianne tracked down is the same one witnessed by the neighbor..

She also had myspace friends who like to "offroad" there were pictures of like 3 jeeps in the mud with a bunch of muddy guys-myspace might be private now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back