Could the S-10 be the jeep?

I found a friend with an S10 (or close looking truck) dumped low, Not stating WHO has a small truck, thats either dark green or black. Lets just say he's very close with KC, also called at one time "her brother". Best friends for years I read in another thread. I dont want to start rumors or get innocents involved, but there is a close male friend of KC with a truck that fits the discription.

If someone could let me know what date the truck was spotted I will go through the phone records and see if I can match a phone number on that day to that person.

Thanks!

according to BB's interview that would be June 23rd

OK!!!! I linked the person in mind to Casey the morning of the 20th around 11:35, HE HAS AN S-10, IT'S DARK GREEN OR BLACK. :woohoo:

IMO, I think there is too much being made out of this. We have TonE stating he took Casey to her house to get gas cans.

The discrepancy comes in with the neighbor claiming to see a small pickup next door.
At the time the neighbor saw this, there was nothing going on, no reason to be suspicious, and it wasn't like he was spying and taking notes. After all this came out, he remembers it and reports it to authorities.

Eyewitness testimony is faulty. Witnesses to crimes who are questioned right away will disagree on height, weight, build, and even hair color. This guy was questioned some time later over an incident that has very little to even stick in his mind. I am sure this guy could pass a lie detector test at this point about seeing a pickup, even if it turned out to be a mini-cooper.

Again, TonE admits to taking Casey over to her parents' house. IMO, that's what happened, and the guy is got his wires crossed on what kind of vehicle he saw. It happens.
My 2 cents, for what it's worth.
Lanie

Lanie, I am sure you are right. But I saw this thread going on and it clicked in my head. So I checked up on this to get the questions answered. Thats all. :blowkiss:

IMO, I think there is too much being made out of this. We have TonE stating he took Casey to her house to get gas cans.

The discrepancy comes in with the neighbor claiming to see a small pickup next door.

*snipped*

I understand what your sayin' Lanie. Still, I think its a thread worth pulling. As you indicated, it could be an eyewitness error. It could also be legit, and go nowhere. IMHO, I'd like to see it play out.

LOL you have my attention for sure, got off my rear and found the interview for you.
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf pg 12.

Very interested in what you know and are finding!

:blowkiss: So kind of you passin_through.

Some keys to me from the interview:
  • He's certain it is a pick-up and not an SUV when challenged by the interviewing detective
  • He's certain it is a smaller pick-up, not a full-size pick-up
  • He's able to tie it to the 23rd since he learned about the gas cans being reported stolen on the 24th and he commented to his wife about Casey being there the day before
  • His recollection is that the two of them, Casey & companion, were walking into the garage
  • His recollection is that he heard Casey's voice, but, her car wasn't around
  • He's certain the companion was caucasian

:blowkiss: So kind of you passin_through.

Some keys to me from the interview:
  • He's certain it is a pick-up and not an SUV when challenged by the interviewing detective
  • He's certain it is a smaller pick-up, not a full-size pick-up
  • He's able to tie it to the 23rd since he learned about the gas cans being reported stolen on the 24th and he commented to his wife about Casey being there the day before
  • His recollection is that the two of them, Casey & companion, were walking into the garage
  • His recollection is that he heard Casey's voice, but, her car wasn't around
  • He's certain the companion was caucasian

What's interesting about all this is timing and dates as well. The 23rd is when the sm truck is seen, a Monday. The 24th is when Brian hears of the stolen gas and deduces it was Casey.

Casey's text to Amy saying *what are the chances of running out of gas 2 Fridays in a row*.

Lee says TonE brought Casey to the house on the 20th for gas cans. (any way to ping that?) That would have been friday. But I thought George was off on Fridays.

TonE only says the date for the 2nd time out of gas is between the 22nd and 28th. (sun-sat)

The 20th Brian had seen Casey's car backed into the garage and TonE said Casey had run out of gas near her parents home. She must have run out after leaving her parents house or else she would have returned the cans.

I am so interested in all this information Brian gives. Day after day Casey is backing into the garage. Was she moving stuff out little by little?

The fathers day video/pics weren't loaded to the computer or myspace until 3:31pm? the 17th. Not the eve of the 15th as Lee states Cindy told him.

And if Casey were in and out of the house like Brian claims and TonE claims Casey had food from the Anthony's home. Which is prolly true because her date site thing (forget what it was called) talks about 'what's on coffee table now'--one thing was a freezer pop wrapper. Casey had freezer pops according to TonE.

How could Cindy claim this:
*snip*
CINDY ANTHONY: Little background, Casey had gone on an extended trip, kind of trying to figure out -- she's 22. We were talking about when it might be the right time for her and Caylee to move out. And her trip just kept getting extended and extended, which was really not a red flag itself, I mean, the trip itself. There would be a few days at a time that she would go and stay with friends. She went from a couple different friends, and I never got a chance to speak with Caylee during that time.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/29/lkl.01.html

The 3rd Casey was on the run from her brother and sending messages to Jesse not to answer or talk to her family if they called. When could they have thought Casey was on this extended vacation???

I am not so sure BB being 100% on his date of the 23rd.

On the 20th a Friday, KC ran out of gas right?

Looking at phone records, I see that on the 23rd she mostly spoke to AH, JG, TZ, CA, she called the house phone, I have read 2 different opinions as to AD's phone number & MH. So 623-2**-4511 WHO ARE YOU REALLY???

I found that IF it were actually the 20th, there is a great chance her close friend that drives the S10 was at her home helping her out. She had contact with that person several times on the 20th. But again, blah blah blah... my head hurts from staring at the phone records

When I get more concrete I will let you know. :bang:

I am not so sure BB being 100% on his date of the 23rd.

On the 20th a Friday, KC ran out of gas right?

Looking at phone records, I see that on the 23rd she mostly spoke to AH, JG, TZ, CA, she called the house phone, I have read 2 different opinions as to AD's phone number & MH. So 623-2**-4511 WHO ARE YOU REALLY???

I found that IF it were actually the 20th, there is a great chance her close friend that drives the S10 was at her home helping her out. She had contact with that person several times on the 20th. But again, blah blah blah... my head hurts from staring at the phone records

When I get more concrete I will let you know. :bang:

Thanks for the work, RA. The nearly 2 weeks from 16th-27th are very interesting. Everything seems to be inside that timeframe, imo.

Thanks for the work, RA. The nearly 2 weeks from 16th-27th are very interesting. Everything seems to be inside that timeframe, imo.

OK GUYS! This may need to go into the AD thread, that number is Anne's! Not MH. I want an actual link th MH owning that number. Not naming other websites but do a search in Phoenix court systems with her name, can this be the same AD we are all wondering about. Because MH lives in 29 Palms, CA, he wouldn't have a AZ number.

CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3856286 Case Category: Traffic Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/04/2008 Disposition Date: 08/26/2008

Party Name: ANNE PETRONELLA DOWNING Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth: 10/27/1985
Citation: PPD13814109
Count 1: DISPLAYING SUSPENDED PLATE (M/I) Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 2: FAIL TO PRODUCE EVIDENCE OF FIN. RESP. Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 3: NO CURRENT REGISTRATION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
Count 4: NO LEGIBLE DR LICENSE IN POSSESSION Disposition Date: 08/25/2008 Disposition: FAILURE TO APPEAR
CASE DETAIL

Case Number: M-0741-3865883 Case Category: Criminal Case Title: St of Az vs DOWNING
Court: Phoenix Municipal Judge: UNKNOWN Filing Date: 08/22/2008 Disposition Date: 08/27/2008

Party Name: ANNE PETRONELLA DOWNING Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth: 10/27/1985
Citation: PMC118594
Count 1: VIOLATION OF PROMISE TO APPEAR Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
Citation: PPD13832564
Count 1: SHOPLIFTING <$1000- REMOVING GOODS Disposition Date: 08/26/2008 Disposition: FTA WARRANT ISSUED
I would like DS to clarify if this is his ex?

curious to know, is LA's mustang a 2005?
take a close look at the layout of the seats:
21lrfns.jpg

if you notice by the girls hand on the side of the vehicle you can see the body of the car rounds out just like a mustang. I don't think this is the vehicle everyone is trying to place as the same one the neighbor saw at the time in question.. unless he's that horrible at vehicle descriptions.
Some smaller SUV s have a seat like that?
Anybody with seats like these out in Wsland?

I'm not sure if Lee's Mustang is a 2005 or if it's the car in the pass out pic, but I'm convinced the car in that pic is a Mustang. Here's a picture of my '05 Mustang's interior:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/gisgt05/003.jpg
And here's the pass out pic for comparison:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/gisgt05/Caseys21st066.jpg

Check out the seatbelt mounts (front & back), door latch, and the seam in the interior panels.

I'm not sure if Lee's Mustang is a 2005 or if it's the car in the pass out pic, but I'm convinced the car in that pic is a Mustang. Here's a picture of my '05 Mustang's interior:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/gisgt05/003.jpg
And here's the pass out pic for comparison:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk294/gisgt05/Caseys21st066.jpg

Check out the seatbelt mounts (front & back), door latch, and the seam in the interior panels.

thank you for adding your pic, I am now 100% convinced that it's a mustang.. even the rubber molding for the door frame matches!.. if you look real close at my side by side you can see the metal clip of the back seat belt on the passenger side matching the exact location in the PO pic and the back seat pic.

curious to know, is LA's mustang a 2005?
take a close look at the layout of the seats:
21lrfns.jpg

if you notice by the girls hand on the side of the vehicle you can see the body of the car rounds out just like a mustang. I don't think this is the vehicle everyone is trying to place as the same one the neighbor saw at the time in question.. unless he's that horrible at vehicle descriptions.

OK...you've got me looking hard @ this now too. I now see the smaller horizontal seams in the Mustang seats vs. the Colorado & Canyon's. Door profile does match the Mustang too. :waitasec:

Did not CA have a dark green vehicle possibly a pathfinder that Casey was in the day GA chases her on the
highway. Sorry don't have the link to GA or CA transcirpts. This is from the Brittany S. inteview on what vehicle the A's have becasue she is somewhat of a neighbor.

Noteworthy. GA vehicle is black, Lee drives as Black Mustang, CA has a green SUV
Page 1254 Lines 1-7 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

Casey is passed out in a car/van seat,and why are we trying to figure out whose or what type of car it is?

The seats are gray
seems like many car makers had lots of models with gray interiors?
No matter what the exterior is right?
Seems like this is a bit bigger than say a COUPE or Sedan
more like a van or small SUV?

Casey is passed out in a car/van seat,and why are we trying to figure out whose or what type of car it is?

The seats are gray
seems like many car makers had lots of models with gray interiors?
No matter what the exterior is right?
Seems like this is a bit bigger than say a COUPE or Sedan
more like a van or small SUV?

I guess you could say we're weeding out the vehicles Casey has been seen in, by photo proof.. to see if we can narrow down which vehicle the neighbor saw on June 23rd.

I agree that most vehicles have gray interiors.. but I have no clue as to how many actually have the two toned seats.

I'm curious, why do you think the vehicle looks like a van or small SUV?

ETA: it's quite possible that none of the photo's of Casey and vehicles actually contain the one similar to what the neighbor saw. Never hurts to double check!

OK...you've got me looking hard @ this now too. I now see the smaller horizontal seams in the Mustang seats vs. the Colorado & Canyon's. Door profile does match the Mustang too. :waitasec:

I knew you'd start to come around ;)
I put together side by sides of the Canyon and Colorado too if you'd like to see those.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back