GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

Last edited:
I think FD meant that he wanted to thank MT for her kind alibi.

Those two -- what they lack in soul, they make up for in nerve.

It wasn't a good look on either of them.
I do hope someone does a super dramatic made for TV drama (scratch that we had the Dateline xxxx a week or so ago and IDK if anyone watched it and can report about it as I simply refuse to watch that channel) about them as I still am kinda shocked that FD gassed himself after only two days in jail. I realise that he was looking at lifetime in prison and he knew he was done for once he saw the C4 footage from Hartford but its quite incredible how quickly he gave it all up.

It really has me wondering whether if Judge Heller had done what other Judges do and toss FD into jail early on in Family Court after he fudged aka misstated aka lied on his financial statement disclosure the first time whether it might have had any impact? MOO

Will hear anything about JS's hearing today?

Marissa Alter

@MarissaAlter

It was just a clerical issue that needed to be resolved. Neither Michelle Troconis nor her attorneys were there. When Judge Randolph set her sentencing date, he didn't order a pre sentencing investigation report. So this was just for him to do so on the record.

View attachment 491255
Actually I’m going with convicted but unsentenced felon or murderer! Won’t let the messy inconvenience of conspiracy stand in the way of the use of murder either!

I’m quite amused how MT or FD could have wished/hoped/prayed for amicable proceedings when everything FD did in Family court and with the assistance of MT was contrary to this behaviour. There was nothing amicable from FD and MT ever in Family Court. Just look at the things MT herself did from going to Probate court to check out the trust docs to the PO from Farmington PD to using her daughter to help FD communicate with his children etc. Honestly it was one bad choice from MT after another and she did nothing but fuel the flames of anger and hatred and revenge from FD.

Here is the infamous MBR photo of the convicted felon. I leave it to @MollyDDD or someone else to add in the inmate number and the prison garb as imo it’s quite well deserved!

MooView attachment 491255
Hiding behind a hair curtain is her specialty….

I find everything about mt disgusting. She really thinks a lot of herself.(art) Yet has so much insecurity when fd visited JFD. Interesting. It means she knows she’s not all that. And her boyfriends spent a nanosecond thinking before he replaced her.

Does anyone know what happens if you are in prison for a long time and you have no money for the commissary? Is it prohibited for inmates to run a business in prison? Does anyone understand also what MT might be doing all day long? Will her days be spent locked up or will she be free to roam? Can the inmates have computers?

I am curious what might happen to an indigent MT in prison? But also what happens to her daughter and the support MT received to take care of her? My understanding is that payment stops from when she enters prison so now does CPS step in and take over care of her daughter?

MT seemed totally unprepared for the verdict and Shoehorn didn’t seem to have prepared her to set up alternative care provisions for her daughter either. Legally the family can’t do anything either unless baby daddy agreed I would think. Simply seems like a possible mess.

Moo

Of course I can’t understand this as it’s in Spanish, but apparently Michi had an actress gig. Did anyone know about this. Not sure if I can post this here since it is a YouTube. Will report my post. I couldn’t figure out how to download from IMDB. The screenshot of her is from the movie I quickly scanned through.
View attachment 491368
UNBELIEVABLE!
In this Spanish language film from so many decades ago, Michi actually speaks ENGLISH!!!
“I’m going to have a party tonight” (24:55).

Of course she’s playing her usual man-bait role…

UNBELIEVABLE!
In this Spanish language film from so many decades ago, Michi actually speaks ENGLISH!!!
“I’m going to have a party tonight” (24:55).

Of course she’s playing her usual man-bait role…
Too bad the State didn’t play that at trial or at the pretrial farcical discussion of having a translator from Venezuela. I would love to know the cost of that but if state didn’t do it then horn would have horned to the Supreme Court about it and so not worth the risk.

Does anyone know what happens if you are in prison for a long time and you have no money for the commissary? Is it prohibited for inmates to run a business in prison? Does anyone understand also what MT might be doing all day long? Will her days be spent locked up or will she be free to roam? Can the inmates have computers?

I am curious what might happen to an indigent MT in prison? But also what happens to her daughter and the support MT received to take care of her? My understanding is that payment stops from when she enters prison so now does CPS step in and take over care of her daughter?

MT seemed totally unprepared for the verdict and Shoehorn didn’t seem to have prepared her to set up alternative care provisions for her daughter either. Legally the family can’t do anything either unless baby daddy agreed I would think. Simply seems like a possible mess.

Moo
Prisons have a number of programs to keep inmates busy and engaged, it has been recognized that recidivism is reduced and reentry is easier with enrichment during incarceration.
That said she needs to behave herself and follow rules and it isn’t just free for all. Certainly a change of lifestyle. Lucky for her there are some services en Espanol. And they do have a large animal rescue training program at York with horses. She should be thankful she’s incarcerated in CT where they have a relatively progressive approach.

I also suspect her family will make sure that her account is fully stocked so she can take advantage of beauty salon service days etc. but don’t be expecting to see her with professional extensions etc either.
Inmates can earn money (paltry pittance) through work in the prison, at York they tailor inmate uniforms.

Here’s a list of programs offered at York.

Prisons have a number of programs to keep inmates busy and engaged, it has been recognized that recidivism is reduced and reentry is easier with enrichment during incarceration.
That said she needs to behave herself and follow rules and it isn’t just free for all. Certainly a change of lifestyle. Lucky for her there are some services en Espanol. And they do have a large animal rescue training program at York with horses. She should be thankful she’s incarcerated in CT where they have a relatively progressive approach.

I also suspect her family will make sure that her account is fully stocked so she can take advantage of beauty salon service days etc. but don’t be expecting to see her with professional extensions etc either.
Inmates can earn money (paltry pittance) through work in the prison, at York they tailor inmate uniforms.

Here’s a list of programs offered at York.
Interesting. I wonder if the rug business will be continued to keep her in cash?

Any theories on whether Horn was actually paid for his work or whether he did it for book or movie rights?

Not sure he has the financial wherewithal to finance 4 years of work and trial plus appeal on his dime?

Moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316