Dr. Teresa Sievers forum - Transitional Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I'm new to WSand came over bc of Dr. Sievers case. Needless to say I'm addicted!, and the theories and opinions have been captivating!

I was wondering if you could tell me where one could go to find thread#9?
I was reading and then it got locked, is that a permanent thing???

Any help you could give would be appreciated, I'm new and just really didn't know where to go from here.....

Better yet, where does one go to follow along on main discussion? (Like threads 1-9)

Welcome and here we go:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-home-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-*ARRESTS*-9

-Nin

Hello All,

I'm new to WSand came over bc of Dr. Sievers case. Needless to say I'm addicted!, and the theories and opinions have been captivating!

I was wondering if you could tell me where one could go to find thread#9?
I was reading and then it got locked, is that a permanent thing???

Any help you could give would be appreciated, I'm new and just really didn't know where to go from here.....

Better yet, where does one go to follow along on main discussion? (Like threads 1-9)

We left #9 over in the Crimes in the News forum temporarily as a way to direct people over to here, that browse by forum. Of course, if you're already here, it's not easy to get back to over there.

Here's a tip if you're using a traditional browser and not Tap-A-Talk. At the bottom of each thread are a set of 'tags.' Clicking on Teresa Sievers will bring up all the threads. This is handy anytime, and at least for today, helpful to find that wayward #9.
For those on mobile devices that cannot see the tags on every thread, this is the search link clicking that tag produces:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/tags.php?tag=teresa+sievers

And here's a direct link to #9 - http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-home-Bonita-Springs-June-2015-*ARRESTS*-9

It will be brought over at a different time.

And most important, RagingClue...
:welcome5:

<modsnip>

IMO: The Sheriff already knows WHY he wants to be on WSleuths. The only question is whether the Sheriff knows he'll be interviewed here AFTER the 3nd arrest, or B4.

-
ps - TY to our Moderators for your kind ongoing very generous service to this group !! I will STRIVE to obey ALL rules of conduct !! Appropriate healthy rules of conduct are freeing; rules make us all safe. TY !!

<modsnip>
<modsnip> Here is what I think. We have already figured this crime out.. the sheriff may be leading us down a different path on purpose when he gives his interview. People who posted here, especially Skinner who claims to have heard from MS recently had a knock on their door by the FBI or LE wanting to know the content of the phone conversation. MOO. Being in the know has its drawbacks.. JMO

I don't understand the reasoning for all these different threads (TS, CWW, JR) and
I'm totally confused where to post... Aren't they all "connected"?

I don't understand the reasoning for all these different threads (TS, CWW, JR) and

Yes, they are are connected. However, this new forum is designed so you can actually post specific information or questions regarding specific individuals or topics. That way one can actually find things much more easier than before.

There are basically informational threads and topic related discussion threads, like theories for example.

Over time there will be more threads listed under the subjects, I am sure. You can always post a new thread under an existing main tread and start posting.

This is a much more efficient and professional way to categorize a case. All my opinion of course.

-Nin

I know about the skinner thread but I don't understand why they wrote that in response to the post about the sheriff. What does it mean?

I had to jump a few steps ahead, but here's my interpretation. Near the end of the 1st or 2nd day Skinner began posting, he said MS called him, after not replying to Skinner's texts, e-mails and calls for 4 weeks. That caused more than a few of us to speculate that MS is reading here. If that's true, that may be part of Sheriff Scott's intended audience when he speaks with Tricia Wednesday night. This is a big IMO. But that's where it took me.

I had to jump a few steps ahead, but here's my interpretation. Near the end of the 1st or 2nd day Skinner began posting, he said MS called him, after not replying to Skinner's texts, e-mails and calls for 4 weeks. That caused more than a few of us to speculate that MS is reading here. If that's true, that may be part of Sheriff Scott's intended audience when he speaks with Tricia Wednesday night. This is a big IMO. But that's where it took me.

I think MS is reading here and may make it a priority to listen tomorrow night. MOO. I am so grateful to all the mods for setting up this forum :).

Thanks. I am sure he is as well, rightfully so. I didn't understand the Skinner part. If it said MS, I would have got it. No doubt he will listen tomorrow, as will, the rest of her family, business associates, etc... As I am sure they did when he was on NG.

I think MS is reading here and may make it a priority to listen tomorrow night. MOO. I am so grateful to all the mods for setting up this forum :).

Wednesday night, not tomorrow. ;--)

-Nin

Yes, they are are connected. However, this new forum is designed so you can actually post specific information or questions regarding specific individuals or topics. That way one can actually find things much more easier than before.

There are basically informational threads and topic related discussion threads, like theories for example.

Over time there will be more threads listed under the subjects, I am sure. You can always post a new thread under an existing main tread and start posting.

This is a much more efficient and professional way to categorize a case. All my opinion of course.

-Nin

Thanks NIN, I guess I'll have to get used to it. Though, it seems we've lost a lot of steam since closing thread 9 (Friday we had 150 viewing).Maybe it's the Holliday.

Yes, I'm confused by it a bit also. IMO it doesn't feel comfortable like home anymore (who moved the furniture around ;)

Hi all! Anybody know if thread nine will eventually come back? The last post was yesterday and I haven't seen it since. Im lost!

***wandering around thread confused***

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WS but oh how I do love this forum! What I appreciate the most about WS is that the mods do an excellent job of keeping us "sleuths" from getting too out of hand. It's understandable that when we feel strongly about a case and there isn't much going on that we can get off topic or seemingly bicker at each other. I appreciate the hard work that the mods do to keep the atmosphere at WS pleasant. And of course, a big shout out of appreciation for the new TS forum. It's fantastic!

Hi everyone! This is my first post on WS but oh how I do love this forum! What I appreciate the most about WS is that the mods do an excellent job of keeping us "sleuths" from getting too out of hand. It's understandable that when we feel strongly about a case and there isn't much going on that we can get off topic or seemingly bicker at each other. I appreciate the hard work that the mods do to keep the atmosphere at WS pleasant. And of course, a big shout out of appreciation for the new TS forum. It's fantastic!

Welcome Sparkalita. So what are your thoughts on this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500