Dr. Teresa Sievers forum - Transitional Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Anybody know if thread nine will eventually come back? The last post was yesterday and I haven't seen it since. Im lost!

***wandering around thread confused***

Thread nine is closed. This thread sort of replaces it as a general discussion. I always get a little confused when a forum opens with different threads for different topics. But as a case unfolds and gets complicated, it really makes it easier to find information about people and ideas. Some cases go on for years (McStays) so it would be really messy without a forum. Hope this helps. :)

Thread nine is closed. This thread sort of replaces it as a general discussion. I always get a little confused when a forum opens with different threads for different topics. But as a case unfolds and gets complicated, it really makes it easier to find information about people and ideas. Some cases go on for years (McStays) so it would be really messy without a forum. Hope this helps. :

Thanks very much!!

Hi all! Anybody know if thread nine will eventually come back? The last post was yesterday and I haven't seen it since. Im lost!

***wandering around thread confused***

Perhaps you have only found this thread and not all of the other threads for Dr. Sievers. If so, directly below the last post on this page - on the right hand side under the page number - you will see a box that says "Quick Navigation". If you click on "Dr. Teresa Sievers" it will pull up all of the open threads involving her murder.

I'm not sure where to post my thoughts with all the sub areas that we now have. I don't want to post my theory here as it is titled "Dr Sievers" but will probably end up posing in the area of theories that include MS. The sheriff's commends that books and movies will be written have me thinking it's not anything so ordinary at all. Still scratching my head over that and will end up over at the theories thread. But first, looking for a profile pick!!!!

I was not here until 4:pm Sunday afternoon, and saw that the forum was closed.
I couldn't find any discussion thread at all, so I just figured we couldn't speak until after the interview with Sherriff Mike Scott.
I was using the link from thread 9, and it never dawned on me to refresh the page. I have been going through SEVERE withdrawals all day yesterday and UNTIL right now :smile:

I see you worked ALL night Labor Day weekend, bless your heart!!! And for all the other MODS who also worked so hard, A BIG THANK YOU!!!! :heartbeat:

Thanks NIN, I guess I'll have to get used to it. Though, it seems we've lost a lot of steam since closing thread 9 (Friday we had 150 viewing).Maybe it's the Holliday.

Maybe they can't find it! (the new thread) LOL
I couldn't and I've been a member for 2 years :blush:

Jmo, I do not understand the sheriff going on NG and radio shows to discuss this case at this juncture. Always glad to get new hints and info, but it just seems very odd to me. Very seldom does LE have much to say before trial, and especially in a case like this where they (he) hint more arrests may come. I am not seeing the strategy. Maybe he thinks he will make MS or whoever nervous? And "make a mistake"? Seems a long shot to me, but who knows. My fear is that he just likes to hear himself talk and to get publicity. Hope it does not come back to harm the care or cause greater problems and expense in finding a jury.
Jmo

I had to jump a few steps ahead, but here's my interpretation. Near the end of the 1st or 2nd day Skinner began posting, he said MS called him, after not replying to Skinner's texts, e-mails and calls for 4 weeks. That caused more than a few of us to speculate that MS is reading here. If that's true, that may be part of Sheriff Scott's intended audience when he speaks with Tricia Wednesday night. This is a big IMO. But that's where it took me.

I wonder if LE is interested in the number MS used to call Skinner. Apologies in advance if this next question is too invasive, but I'm curious about how/why the interview with Scott came to be. Obviously for us sleuthers, I think its great and can't wait to listen but I do wonder if LCSO reached out or otherwise got in touch with this site for other reasons before discussion of an interview came about. To be clear, I am not in any way implying any unethical is going on but as others have mentioned before there are quite a lot of insiders posting here. Maybe he's interested in the audience (MS?), but for that to be the case we would have to assume LCSO has been keeping up with the threads. Maybe that is so. On the other hand, websites generally have basic information on users, IP addresses. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if Sheriff Scott is trying to send a message to MS via the interview, is MS not paying attention to MSM? How did this site grab the attention of the (very busy) Sheriff?

New information !! See the link that has Trish's new radio program

She will be interviewing the sheriff Wednesday . It is now being stated per posting that by Tricia and or law enforcement .. that she was killed with hammer and " ambushed as she entered the house" !

I hope to get more clarification soon.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers

WHOA HOLD ON. NO NO NO NO NO.

I do not have inside information nor do I have any new information.

The word "Ambush" is a word I have read and I chose to use because what other way could it be? I don't think she was having tea and crumpets with her killer or killers.
Look, all murders are pretty much an ambush so this is not new information.

Also, like you, I have read the possibility of the murder weapon being a "hammer". I should have used the phrase "Possibly Killed with a Hammer". I was so excited to have the sheriff on my show I did not proof-read like I normally do.

I have no inside information. If you think I do please, in the future, ask me first Okay? If I do truly have inside information I can share I promise I will say, "HEY LOOK I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION I CAN SHARE". I 'll be screaming and dancing around. You'll be able to tell if it is inside information.

Hope this clears things up.

Triciae

WHOA HOLD ON. NO NO NO NO NO.

I do not have inside information nor do I have any new information.

The word "Ambush" is a word I have read and I chose to use because what other way could it be? I don't think she was having tea and crumpets with her killer or killers.
Look, all murders are pretty much an ambush so this is not new information.

Also, like you, I have read the possibility of the murder weapon being a "hammer". I should have used the phrase "Possibly Killed with a Hammer". I was so excited to have the sheriff on my show I did not proof-read like I normally do.

I have no inside information. If you think I do please, in the future, ask me first Okay? If I do truly have inside information I can share I promise you will say, "HEY LOOK I HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION I CAN SHARE". I 'll be screaming and dancing around. You'll be able to tell if it is inside information.

Hope this clears things up.

Tricia

Thank you!

Regarding reference to the family's visit to Boston, is this new information or just new to me? IIRC, reports said the family had been in CT, not Boston.

No. CT is correct. Thank you for the correction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Could you please explain to me how I listen to the broadcast? Thank you!

Moderators, just curious is it possible to continue with a daily discussion thread?

I understand the purpose of specific topic threads but a daily discussion thread would keep our flow going as we have for the past few months. Thank you.

Could you please explain to me how I listen to the broadcast? Thank you!

Add this thread to your subscriptions:
Sheriff Mike Scott/Sievers Murder Case/Wed Sept 9th @ 7 PM EASTERN ON BLOGTALKRADIO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...se-Wed-Sept-9th-7-PM-EASTERN-ON-BLOGTALKRADIO

In the very first post by Tricia is the link to her show page. When the show is live, there'll be a Listen Live link. After the show is broadcast and archived, the link will be a Listen to the recording link.

Set your reminders for tomorrow evening.

Sheriff Mike Scott/Sievers Murder Case/Wed Sept 9th @ 7 PM EASTERN ON BLOGTALKRADIO
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...se-Wed-Sept-9th-7-PM-EASTERN-ON-BLOGTALKRADIO

In the very first post by Tricia is the link to her show page. When the show is live, there'll be a Listen Live link. After the show is broadcast and archived, the link will be a Listen to the recording link.

thank you very much!

Perhaps you have only found this thread and not all of the other threads for Dr. Sievers. If so, directly below the last post on this page - on the right hand side under the page number - you will see a box that says "Quick Navigation". If you click on "Dr. Teresa Sievers" it will pull up all of the open threads involving her murder.

Thanks very much!

Tricia also noted that you can call in and listen live if you do not have Internet access. I don't have the number handy but probably somebody else will add that for you .

Can't wait to get home from work tomorrow night and listen to the recording! :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther