Dr. Teresa Sievers forum - Transitional Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Mark Sievers calling moms of friends to just talk. Reminds me of the book Snakes in Suits where psychopaths are able to even charm psychiatrists.

I don't know if he's a sociopath, but I don't consider his calling her as suspicious.

In that same article: Lifka also said that her son had to fire CCW. "There were problems." Maybe TS was going to fire CCW for the same reason. Maybe that's why he killed her and it had nothing to do with MS.

I'm curious to know why he was fired.

The events of the person named as Dr. & Mr. Sievers' personal chef back in 2006 are not related to the murder investigation. Until I find out differently, please refrain from sleuthing that individual.

Thanks.

KATEB Well, well, well...THE PLOT THICKENS...don't ya' just hate cliches? So may I add more info to this 1000 piece puzzle:
There was no sign of Mr. Bolin at the scene....He was a minister at the Church of God, in HIllsboro, MO -----AND he was employed as a CLERICAL and COMPUTER WORKER at the time of his disappearance.
Does "computer worker" sound familiar???

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s!-NBC-s-Dateline-Is-Looking-For-Leads!/page2

Talk about Wow... check out post #17 from a 2009 Websleuths forum on missing persons in Jefferson Co. MO including RAB. Can anyone find connections between these 3 missing perrsons? Interesting too that Sheriff Scott mentioned talking with Dateline NBC. Book and movie material no doubt!

Dateline NBC ought to come to Hillsboro Missouri and do a show on the missing persons in Jefferson County. Amanda Jones, Ron Bolin, and Mark Maty.

No arrests have been made in any of the cases, but there are two strong suspects, who could use the heat turned up once again.

Maybe some serious money to get people talking.

Yes, I am related to one of these missing persons.

I can't link on my phone, but there is a thread on Amanda here. Could someone link it for me?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

An 85 year old woman knows he is bad news, but his bro hires him . SMH

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered elsewhere......

Apparently there is speculation that TS' death "might be tied to the recent deaths of two male doctors in Boca Raton, Florida, and North Carolina."

Do we know anymore on this? I'm all over the threads trying to catch up and haven't read mention of this possibility.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/local-news/warrant-in-sievers-homicide-awaits-judges-signature

I think it's been pretty well deemed to be "conspiracy nut" stuff or someone (or a group) trying to create something where there is no connection. Although, and I may be stretching but it's happened before, what if the deaths really are connected but only because someone is trying to hide one target victim amongst others? I don't think that's true here because there were different modes of death, one was a clear suicide, not all were holistic or alternative practitioners.

:thinking: I have a question for all the business people reading this forum. I am a simple nurse that never had a business in my life. My husband has a practice but it is ONE business and gosh when tax time rolls around we have that business tax to do and our personal tax to do which includes state and federal. It is all we can handle as medical minded people. We have a person prepare our taxes and that costs an arm and a leg.

So, if you have let's say TEN to TWELVE businesses in multiple states and some with multiple partners, how and the heck are the taxes handled by those business owners? Isn't that a nightmare?

How did the Sievers handle this?

:thinking: I have a question for all the business people reading this forum. I am a simple nurse that never had a business in my life. My husband has a practice but it is ONE business and gosh when tax time rolls around we have that business tax to do and our personal tax to do which includes state and federal. It is all we can handle as medical minded people. We have a person prepare our taxes and that costs an arm and a leg.

So, if you have let's say TEN to TWELVE businesses in multiple states and some with multiple partners, how and the heck are the taxes handled by those business owners? Isn't that a nightmare?

How did the Sievers handle this?

Most of the businesses we're discussing are single member (MS) LLCs. This form is chosen because of the tax benefits of a 'pass through' entity; the business itself doesn't pay a separate tax on profits because they 'pass through' to the individual taxpayer. Taxed like a sole proprietorship.

What would be a waste of money is the yearly annual reporting fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther