Dr. Teresa Sievers forum - Transitional Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricia also noted that you can call in and listen live if you do not have Internet access. I don't have the number handy but probably somebody else will add that for you .

The phone-in number is (760) 825-0933.

Where is everyone? Are there no more general discussion threads?

What happened to our sleuthers? Very minimal posting today -- maybe people are resting up in hopes of the next Bombshell Tonight news on the case?

What happened to our sleuthers? Very minimal posting today -- maybe people are resting up in hopes of the next Bombshell Tonight news on the case?

Websleuths server was down all afternoon.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. I know where the forum is but since there were no new posts anywhere I thought maybe everyone had left and I just didn't know where the new thread was. But it was just the server being down.

Enjoying the new topical forums and appreciate all the mods did in that regard but feeling a little lost. Like we are all in a big house with a bunch of small rooms, instead of all together in the family room, eating popcorn, or something. Nin where are the cheese and crackers?

Enjoying the new topical forums and appreciate all the mods did in that regard but feeling a little lost. Like we are all in a big house with a bunch of small rooms, instead of all together in the family room, eating popcorn, or something. Nin where are the cheese and crackers?

I lost them..

-Nin

I would love to see more individual discussion threads accompanying the major threads. We need to be able to discuss topic specifics. And we will have plenty to discuss.

-Nin

Ok, I just can't shake this gut instinct I've had since this all began. From the get-go, body organs/parts and/or human trafficking have not left my mind. I can't present a theory, but I still can't get these gut instincts out of my head and gut.

Any chance this could be the "wow" factor?

I'm probably way off base, but like I said, I've had this gut feeling since the beginning - long before we knew what little we know now.

Ok, I just can't shake this gut instinct I've had since this all began. From the get-go, body organs/parts and/or human trafficking have not left my mind. I can't present a theory, but I still can't get these gut instincts out of my head and gut.

Any chance this could be the "wow" factor?

I'm probably way off base, but like I said, I've had this gut feeling since the beginning - long before we knew what little we know now.

I hadnt thought of that, it is possible but with a lack of anything connecting JR and CWW to anything involving that process who knows- what ive been thinking about is that TS helped girls who were previously trafficked, and that someone from that business didnt like her helping the girls out and they somehow got CWW and JR to get rid of her or something to draw the suspicion away from any traffickers. jmo

Yes, IIRC, even news reporters haven’t interviewed anyone with negative comments about MS.

This recent news article has positive comments from a person in Missouri about Mark Sievers:

September 10, 2015 http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ers-murder-envelope-suspicion-broad/72004168/
"I said to (Lifka's husband) Ray, 'He's so nice, just a nice guy," she said.
Kitty Lifka said Mark Sievers was always very respectful and called her often to talk.
Lifka said she even received a letter from Teresa Sievers at one point, praising Mark: "She wrote that she never could have accomplished what she did without Mark.
"

Amazing Mark Sievers calling moms of friends to just talk. Reminds me of the book Snakes in Suits where psychopaths are able to even charm psychiatrists.

"Are you there modgods? It's me, Margaret."

But seriously, just curious, will there be a #10 general discussion thread started or does it just stay more specific topic only now that it's a forum?
I'm still new but feeling lost and lonely in WS since thread #9 closed.

Btw, great site and forum. Love the manners which mostly everyone uses. Refreshing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund