DUANE "DOG" CHAPMAN AND CO.

would have loved to have gone to your board , but it was not possible as a guest , I tried and tried ......

LionRun said:
Is this stemming back to when he grabbed Andrew Luster? I am sorry if I am way out of date.

Lion

Yes, it all goes back to Andrew Luster. Mexico doesn't allow Bounty Hunting. No one in the US could find Andrew Luster after he skipped bail. The girls contacted Dog and his boys and they agreed to try and find him. They found him in Mexico about 3 or so years ago. Brought him back and he is now in prison. A lot of people think that Andrew Luster's money is pulling some strings in high places. He wanted to get back at Dog and Co.

There were thousands of letter written when this first came down. Politicians and citizens. Looks like they didn't do much good doesn't it.

I don't think that The Dog and Co did a thing wrong by going to Mexico and grabbing Luster and returning him to spend time in prison for the crimes he committed against those poor girls. From what I have been told it is perfectly legal for American citizens to go into Mexico and grab a criminal from the US and get them across the border and back to the US.

When my daughter's killer was in Mexico our lead detective told me that he couldn't go across the border and grab the killer but a citizen could grab him and throw him in a car and get him over the border. The Dog and Co are citizens of the US. The grabbed a rapist and brought him back to be punished.

Luster was probably paying the corrupt Mexican police big bucks to stay there. They are probably being paid big bucks to get the Dog and Co back there to stand trial. That whole place is corrupt. If you have enough money you can buy your way out of anything there. Luster has the money.

The Dog has stated that he believes if they are turned over to the Mexican gov and put in prison there that they will never get out of there alive. I believe him. I feel so bad for the guys and their wives and families.

I doubt that there is anything unusual to hear that the attorney is the last person to know what is going on. The decision was supposed to come down last week and it seems that it has. I don't know what is wrong with the US but I still can't believe that they are really going to do this. We don't owe Mexico a darn thing. We take care of their people who tend to get more from our government then we do. Our prisons are full of illegals. WTH?

I'm just so angry and don't know what to do with it. I hope Dog and family do just pack up and split...screw Mexico and whoever made this decision in the good ole USA. Talk about a messed up system :furious:

Who can we write to? Anyone know who is pulling the strings and making these decisions?

MrsG728 said:
I think I'll have my american government class write letters to their embassy or get in touch with the ambassador. this makes me NUTS
behindbars.gif
something is clearly wrong!

MG

Great idea. We have to do everything that we can to stop this from happening.

<Why can't we be this tough on "illegal immigrants"?>

because, taximom.. the rich, the government, the corporations, the people in power (all the same).. want cheap, easy labor, done by people who don't gripe (or, can't) about pay or working conditions.

Sundayrain said:
Hey.....I found these petition sites.....check them out.
www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html
and also.....
www.petitiononline.com/jiles45/petition.html

To think that he got Luster......did us all a favor......and now has to go into a Mexico jail......this is so unkind.

Sunday........
Bobbi......and friends of "the Dog" this link works well.......there is a simple place to sign. They won't give out your Email......the petition is going well....
To HELP.....please go there.......Something has to work

Signed both of them. I am getting totally disgusted with the people in charge of us meaning we the people, who pay their salaries. Something is really 'rong' with this picture.

How many years did Luster get, I have forgotten??

If it was a lifetime sentence, perhaps we should create a new law that dumps his wealth into our national coffers. We need the money. Just give him enough $$ to buy bubble gum to entertain the other prisoners, much less none to do his 'deals' with.

reb said:

because, taximom.. the rich, the government, the corporations, the people in power (all the same).. want cheap, easy labor, done by people who don't gripe (or, can't) about pay or working conditions.
Good point, reb.

Sundayrain said:
Hey.....I found these petition sites.....check them out.
www.petitiononline.com/dwayne/petition.html
and also.....
www.petitiononline.com/jiles45/petition.html

To think that he got Luster......did us all a favor......and now has to go into a Mexico jail......this is so unkind.

Sunday........

Thank you so much Sunday. I signed it and wrote my piece. This better work or we may just have to break the guys out of the filthy jail that they will be sent too :furious: Maybe we should be writing to President Bush as he holds the most power in the U.S. Any one know if O'Reilly is covering this? Think I'll drop him an email and maybe he will get on it hot and heavy.

reb said:

I would bet money that many of the top dogs in the government have Mexican gals working as housekeepers, etc. And the amount that they are paid is probably very little :furious: There are no doubt more officials then we would ever believe in government that belong in jails somewhere because of corruption in their dealings. I'd like to see them sent to some filthy Mexican jail for a few years.

Here are a couple more address that we can send emails to.....................

Bush.....comments@whitehouse.gov

Cheney.....vice_president@whitehouse.gov

I sent an email to Bush and will also send one to Cheney. It can't hurt.

Everyone..........the petition link is just above here........please sign.
The only little thing we can do to help this injustice.
Bobbi........You are up too early......I know you are NOT sleeping over this.
Don't worry......if worse comes to worse.....we'll ask Chesney to walk in swoop him up and bring him back to the USA......No ones lockin' up the Dog.
Nope........:croc:

He should face the music.

The FBI was down there looking for him and was tipped off right after Dog was where this was and the name he was using. So they would have caught him, this wasn't an either Dog catches him or no one does. Dog knew the risks, he knew the costs, he went down there on a self-promotion tour with his film crew and now faces the muzac. Here's the government's link:
http://losangeles.fbi.gov/pressrel/2003/lustercapture.htm

I am not attorney, but I think that we are really lucky that this didn't result in Luster getting off on some technicality and screwing up his sentencing.

Dog is in no different position than that drug dealer Dog catches. The drug dealer doesn't agree with the laws he broke and has skipped bail....so had Dog. He is lucky to have made bail to begin with.

Luster did his crime in America and sat in Mexico thinking that he couldn't be touched...thumbing his nose at America. Dog went down there, performed his crime, and then fled to America thumbing his nose at Mexico. No difference.

Think about this.....Scott Peterson was trying to get to Mexico it appears. If Mexico gets pissed because we tell them Dog isn't coming, what happens when the next Scott Peterson flees to Mexico and we want him back for trial?

I don't look for much help from the government because the FBI felt that he took Luster from under their nose and it was a public humiliation.

Dog and his family are on another self-promotion tour acting like no one knew where Luster was and that no one cared. Luster was almost caught by the FBI and would have been returned through diplomatic channels. We are lucky the Mexican popo didn't decide to keep Luster as a guest of their country.

Cal

If the FBI knew where Luster was and what name he was using why didn't they contact the border patrol and together they could have gone in and arrested Luster. He would have then been deported because he didn't have the correct paperwork to be in Mexico. The FBI would have then taken Luster on an airplane to the United States where he would have then been arrested and taken to prison. I know that this is possible because that is exactly the way my daughter's killer, who was caught in Mexico, was handled.

So this makes me wonder how close the FBI was to catching Luster. The way my daughter's killer was dealt with was so simple. It was a smooth arrest and the rest is history. He now sits in a prison in Walla Walla Washington.

It is my understanding that the girls that were drugged and raped by Luster are the people who asked the Dog for help. He agreed to help them.

You can believe what you want but I don't think that The Dog and family do anything for show. They are not media *advertiser censored*. They do a job and they do it well with the best of intentions for everyone in mind...including the people that they pick up. If you ever watched their weekly show you would know that. When The Dog and family are asked to help they try and help people in different cities in the United States. They do more good then a lot of people who talk a good talk but don't make any effort to make changes in this world.

Now back to Mexico. Does the Mexican government pay any attention to our laws? I don't think so. They are the most corrupt government around. We owe them nothing. It's been years since this incident happened with the Dog and Luster. Now all of a sudden Mexico wants The Dog and family. Well we have wanted a lot of things from Mexico too like keeping their drug runners from crossing our borders but they ignore us. Their people keep coming over here because Mexico is so corrupt and they can't earn a living but does the government improve their country so their people will stay at home and contribute to their government...heck no. They love it that we pay for their peoples care and for their babies and keep their criminals in our prisons. If our government had any kind of a backbone they would tell the Mexican government to "go to hell." What are they going to do if we don't turn the Chapman's over to them...start a war?

missacorah said:
Another statement has also come to light that suggests not all of what has been reported here is true as it was leaked by a member of staff who was not authorized to do so! Apparently some of it is correct! As to which parts, we will have to wait and see! Hence Dogs lawyers not being informed. I have a forum focussing on this case at www.mrslchapman.proboards50.com, youre welcome to call in if this is a case that interests you.

I have signed up for this site but never have gotten the email we are supposed to get before we can actually get in. I've tried twice so far with no results.....what is going on?

Emmie said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: like this Emmie I just clicked on the little pic . All these claps are for Bobbisangel , and some more :clap: :clap: :clap:

calus_3 said:
He should face the music.

The FBI was down there looking for him and was tipped off right after Dog was where this was and the name he was using. So they would have caught him, this wasn't an either Dog catches him or no one does. Dog knew the risks, he knew the costs, he went down there on a self-promotion tour with his film crew and now faces the muzac. Here's the government's link:
http://losangeles.fbi.gov/pressrel/2003/lustercapture.htm

I am not attorney, but I think that we are really lucky that this didn't result in Luster getting off on some technicality and screwing up his sentencing.

Dog is in no different position than that drug dealer Dog catches. The drug dealer doesn't agree with the laws he broke and has skipped bail....so had Dog. He is lucky to have made bail to begin with.

Luster did his crime in America and sat in Mexico thinking that he couldn't be touched...thumbing his nose at America. Dog went down there, performed his crime, and then fled to America thumbing his nose at Mexico. No difference.

Think about this.....Scott Peterson was trying to get to Mexico it appears. If Mexico gets pissed because we tell them Dog isn't coming, what happens when the next Scott Peterson flees to Mexico and we want him back for trial?

I don't look for much help from the government because the FBI felt that he took Luster from under their nose and it was a public humiliation.

Dog and his family are on another self-promotion tour acting like no one knew where Luster was and that no one cared. Luster was almost caught by the FBI and would have been returned through diplomatic channels. We are lucky the Mexican popo didn't decide to keep Luster as a guest of their country.

Cal
I disagree. I think Dwayne Chapman understood that the capture would not effect the legalaties involved in prosecuting Luster. He does this for a living and his intent was to stop this man. If he knew he could chance Luster getting off free - he'd not have done that.

I think he also understood he was taking a chance in effecting his own safety and freedom by capturing Luster. I think he trusted both governments too understand that he was protecting their citizens.

I also think he is a good person and failed to entertain the notion that a man with Lusters money and connections could use both exact his revenge - because again he has trust in a system that did not and does not deserve it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back