DUANE "DOG" CHAPMAN AND CO.

redeskimo said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: like this Emmie I just clicked on the little pic . All these claps are for Bobbisangel , and some more :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Clicking on the pic for me didn't work but when I put the : with the word clap and then another set of : it worked...thanks, redeskimo :crazy:

Bobbisangel said:
I have signed up for this site but never have gotten the email we are supposed to get before we can actually get in. I've tried twice so far with no results.....what is going on?
Have checked my members list and youre definitely on the list of members but its saying your account has yet to be activated. I will try and get the link to you.

Dog and his family are good people. I for one am going to do whatever I can to help. This is absolutely ridiculous...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Glenn Beck has an interesting theory about what is happening to Dog. He thinks it's possible that there was some sort of trade off of Dog in exchange for some drug dealers and is part of a big conspiracy in our government towards Mexico.

txsvicki said:
Glenn Beck has an interesting theory about what is happening to Dog. He thinks it's possible that there was some sort of trade off of Dog in exchange for some drug dealers and is part of a big conspiracy in our government towards Mexico.

Nothing would surprise me at all. The whole Mexican government is corrupt and there probably aren't to many politicians in the US that are crooked as all get out. If we knew the half of it we would probably have a stroke :furious: :furious: :furious:

missacorah said:
Have checked my members list and youre definitely on the list of members but its saying your account has yet to be activated. I will try and get the link to you.

Thanks so much. I have never gotten an email in order to activate my account. I would really like to be able to get in there :crazy:

calus_3 said:
He should face the music.

The FBI was down there looking for him and was tipped off right after Dog was where this was and the name he was using. So they would have caught him, this wasn't an either Dog catches him or no one does. Dog knew the risks, he knew the costs, he went down there on a self-promotion tour with his film crew and now faces the muzac. Here's the government's link:
http://losangeles.fbi.gov/pressrel/2003/lustercapture.htm

I am not attorney, but I think that we are really lucky that this didn't result in Luster getting off on some technicality and screwing up his sentencing.

Dog is in no different position than that drug dealer Dog catches. The drug dealer doesn't agree with the laws he broke and has skipped bail....so had Dog. He is lucky to have made bail to begin with.

Luster did his crime in America and sat in Mexico thinking that he couldn't be touched...thumbing his nose at America. Dog went down there, performed his crime, and then fled to America thumbing his nose at Mexico. No difference.

Think about this.....Scott Peterson was trying to get to Mexico it appears. If Mexico gets pissed because we tell them Dog isn't coming, what happens when the next Scott Peterson flees to Mexico and we want him back for trial?

I don't look for much help from the government because the FBI felt that he took Luster from under their nose and it was a public humiliation.

Dog and his family are on another self-promotion tour acting like no one knew where Luster was and that no one cared. Luster was almost caught by the FBI and would have been returned through diplomatic channels. We are lucky the Mexican popo didn't decide to keep Luster as a guest of their country.

Cal
I could not have said it better myself Cal (ducking before something comes flying through my monitor!).

Dog knew the laws in Mexico, and he broke them. I don't think he should be thrown in prison, or anything like that, but he should recognize he was wrong.

BTW, the FBI was going to nab Luster the next day, they were there, had the paperwork, and were doing everything legally. If Luster would have gotten off because Dog illegally nabbed him, how many more women would he have raped? I wonder how Dog and Company would have liked to have that on their conscience (sp)? Personally, I feel Luster needs to spend the rest of his life in prison. He received something like 168 years in prison. If I were the judge, I would have sentenced him to hard labor for those 168 years!

A few years back here in AR, a bail bondsman went after someone who didn't go to court when he was supposed to go. This bondsman who is also a bounty hunter did not notify the Sheriff's Department in the county where the bond jumper was that he was going to go after him. Well, he's very lucky he's not dead. When he and two off duty deptuties from the county where I live knocked on the door, the bond jumper came out shooting. He shot the bondsman in the head, but he is ok now. However, the Sheriff's Department filed charges against him and both deputies for not notifying them that they were there and what they were going to do. One deputy resigned and the other one was fired because they broke the law. They put bondsman on probation and he almost lost his license to be a bondsman and bounty hunter.

The bondsman/bounty hunter luckily wasn't killed, but he has problems with reading and writing now. I know him personally, and he knew what he did was wrong.

Dog knew what he was doing was illegal. He chose to do it anyway. His intentions were good, but still what he did was illegal. I think he should have to pay a fine and be done with it. I know the Mexican government is corrupt. I don't think that the US should allow Dog to be extadited, I think that paying a fine is sufficient. And the fine should be less than a thousand dollars. And Dog can consider this a lesson hard learned.

I think Luster is lower than whale crap, and he should be rotting under the prison. What he did makes me very mad. I wonder how he would like to be treated like he treated the women he raped?

I really don't care how Dog caught him, he is a rapist and I'm glad he is off the street. Why are we sending Dog back anyway? I think we should tell the gov't that we'd be happy to send him to Mexico, just as soon as they take back all their illegals first.

You know darn well Luster paid someone off. That's what it boils down to. I'm hoping things will get better and they won't get sent back to Mexico.

It is my understanding, from hearing different interviews, that Dog had a Mexican policeman with him. He went to the police first, explained who he was and what he was doing. The fricking policeman was with him when he arrested Luster. So how and why is there a problem now, and how can you say this arrest was illegal Calus?

I think thats one of their points that the 'poilceman' wasnt actually a proper cop although Dog and crew believed he was as thats what they were told.

missacorah said:
I think thats one of their points that the 'poilceman' wasnt actually a proper cop although Dog and crew believed he was as thats what they were told.

I wonder who the guy was? Probably another corrupt Mexican in Mexico I guess. If Dog and Co went to the police first and who he thought was a policeman went with them to capture Luster then this whole thing is really more B.S. then I first thought. What does the police department in Mexico have...people who dress up like policemen and hang out at the police department just waiting for some naive white person to come along that they can dupe? This gets more bizarre as more comes out.

Our government should be digging around and find out who Luster has in his pocket. He has someone in Mexico and here...you can count on that.

Yep, offer a trade....all of Mexico's illegals for Dog and Co. Good grief, everyday we hear about some illegal committing a horrible crime here in the U.S. Why aren't we getting tough on their people who come here and commit horrible crimes? Dog and Co didn't murder anyone...they just captured a rapist on the run.

I've searched but can't find anything new on this case. What is with all of the pussyfooting around? They are either going to hand Dog and Co over or they aren't.

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/news/11196315/detail.html

House Passes Resolution Supporting 'Dog' Chapman
Lawmaker's Resolution Asks Mexican Court To Drop Extradition

POSTED: 1:58 pm HST March 7, 2007
UPDATED: 2:16 pm HST March 7, 2007

HONOLULU -- While the state Legislature is facing a major deadline this week, trying to pass bills to help Hawaii's economy, housing and education, one committee spent two hours on Wednesday hearing testimony on a non-binding resolution to support bounty hunter and reality TV star Duane "Dog" Chapman in his fight against extradition to Mexico.

Chapman went to the state House on Wednesday.

Lawmakers in the International Affairs Committee considered a resolution that asks the Mexican judiciary to drop extradition proceedings against Chapman, his son Leland and associate, Tim Chapman.

The controversy stems from their capture of convicted rapist Andrew Luster in Mexico, where bounty hunting is illegal.

"Americans are not going to commit crimes against women and children and think they can flee to Mexico for refuge," Chapman told lawmakers.

Everyone who testified on Wednesday supported the resolution except for Brett Pruett, who said it was a waste of time and taxpayer dollars.

"I think it makes a mockery of our law," Pruett said. "The honorable Rep. Gene Ward's resolution appears to be nothing more than a political stunt."

Chapman welcomed the criticism, but his wife Beth booed Pruett and was asked to leave the room by the committee chairwoman.

"Are you doing this as a political stunt?" KITV reporter Mahealani Richardson asked.

"He is a constituent of mine. He is a citizen of Hawaii," Ward said.

Ward said the resolution was his idea and helps bring Hawaii into the international political arena.

It passed unanimously and now goes to the House Judiciary Committee.

The Chapmans said they do not know when a Mexican court will rule on the matter.

Dog's nephew injured on Big Isle

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 9:38 AM HST

~snip
Bihag, who was a bounty hunter-in-training and a regular on the series during its first season, was arrested for driving under the influence, inattentive driving, driving without a license and driving without insurance. Bihag had not been charged with any of the offenses as of Monday evening. He has no prior criminal record in Hawaii.

Chapman said that Bihag told the family that he was being chased by a "dark car" prior to the mishap.

~snip

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2007/03/07/local_news/local02.txt

All charges were dropped yesterday by the Mexican court against Duane "Dog" Chapman and his crew, related to the arrest of Andrew Luster. The prosecutors have until Aug. 8 to appeal the courts decision.

All charges were dropped yesterday by the Mexican court against Duayne "Dog" Chapman and his crew, related to the arrest of Andrew Luster. The prosecutors have until Aug. 8 to appeal the courts decision.

Glad to hear it! :clap:

That is GREAT news...I'm so happy to hear this. :dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix