DUANE "DOG" CHAPMAN AND CO.

Wonderful news about Dog!! I love him!!! And Beth is so beautiful...a "little" busty though... LOL! Anyone who goes after the bad ones are heroes in my book!

Lesleegp - if you go take some pics and post em!

I wish they'd come here. I think they could really give a good message to young teens if they spoke. They probably don't have time to do things like that right now very much though.

PSUfan,
Have you seen the whole episode? It was on the other night. I love South Park. :p

--->>>http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=49798 69
Thanks for that link just one bad word in there. I loved it too, I had long forgotten about Hall Passes hee hee!! I have not been watching Southpark, might have to tune in.

Dog answered LK last night, says in his career, he has taken 7000 of these people to justice but only 48% are charged with crime, the rest of em plea bargain.
Even so lots of the bad guys off the streets.

I was so taken with Dog and his wish to be allowed to go after Osama Bin Laden, the grin on his face was priceless.

Someone tell me what night the Bounty Hunter is on?

Dog did a demo on handcuffing a LK staff guy, then they said they did not have the keys to unlock him, sounded real to me. FAST technique.

So true!!
I do like Beth, but dang ~ that has GOT to be uncomfortable!!!
:laugh: :laugh:
Seriously, I saw them last night on Geraldo ~ they were sitting in director's chairs and she looked extremely uncomfortable, while DOG was sitting straight she was leaning on the arm of the chair and kept fidgeting like she had back pain. :(

Seriously, I saw them last night on Geraldo ~ they were sitting in director's chairs and she looked extremely uncomfortable, while DOG was sitting straight she was leaning on the arm of the chair and kept fidgeting like she had back pain. :(

Well dear Lord...with those "girls" she has to have some bad back pain!! :eek:

txsvicki - I too wish they would come here. I know hubby and I would go see them.

Lesleegp - Did you go see them this weekend??

I saw on Lifetime the movie about Andew Luster. What a freaking *bleep* he is... Good for Dog going after him. I was mainly interested in how they were going to portray his arrest.... They did show "Dog" and a couple of other guys arresting him and there was a film crew. I can't help but wonder if they did tape Dog and his crew arresting the ? If so I would love to see it (even though I know they will not ever air it).

I didn't make it to see him......sure wanted to though. We had family in town, plus the FREE tickets went like hotcakes!!!! I've heard he gave a great testimony though......my daughter is disappointed we didn't get to go.

That's a shame and I guess we understand why you couldn't go. ;) I bet those tickets did go fast...

Duanes a very busy boy this month signing copies of his book all over. How I wish he'd come to England.

They will be on the following shows if anyone is interested. They have re-done their website and looks a lot better than before (still working on it, too). Lesleegp, that is too bad about missing the Chapmans.

8/8/079:00 PMTelevision Interview"Hannity & Colmes"

8/9/0710:00 PMTelevision Interview"On the Record with Greta Van Susteren"

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/

They will be on the following shows if anyone is interested. They have re-done their website and looks a lot better than before (still working on it, too). Lesleegp, that is too bad about missing the Chapmans.

8/8/079:00 PMTelevision Interview"Hannity & Colmes"

8/9/0710:00 PMTelevision Interview"On the Record with Greta Van Susteren"

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/
Thanks so much for posting those dates! :D I normally watch the programs anyway but didn't know DOG was going to be on.

HONOLULU, Hawaii (AP) -- Duane "Dog" Chapman cannot be extradited to Mexico to face criminal charges in his capture of serial rapist and fugitive Andrew Luster in 2003, a three-judge panel in Mexico has ruled.

The TV bounty hunter, his son Leland Chapman and associate Tim Chapman faced being sent to the resort town of Puerto Vallarta, where they captured Luster, who had jumped a $1 million bond on charges that he drugged and raped three women.
"He's a free man," Chapman's San Francisco-based attorney, James A. Quadra, said in a telephone interview late Tuesday. "They can't reinstate any criminal charges and as a result of that, there's no basis for them to then seek extradition."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/30/dog.extradition.ap/index.html

Last night DOG said he would go after the missing Marine, Cesar Laurean.

I love it!!!

It would also be just what he needs right now to win the public favour back.

I was thinking this would be just what DOG needs to win back public approval.

FIND CESAR DOG!!!

I think it's a real shame that Dog's son recorded that conversation. When I was a single mom with four kids(now all grown) we spent some time living in the ghetto (Low income section 8 apartments) while I was going to school to get a degree.

My kids heard black folks in the parking lot every day saying "What's up N*****". They thought it was the way cool guys talked. It was just the way it was, not a racial thing.

I miss DOG's show. I say people should just forgive the poor guy and give him a break!!:)

Ooooh is he gonna do it?!?! Pleeeeeeeease do it Dog..who cares about the laws you can deal with that later! :eek: :woohoo:

Last night DOG said he would go after the missing Marine, Cesar Laurean.

I love it!!!

I highly doubt he is going to go anywhere near Mexico anytime soon... it's all talk. Kind of like when he said he was going to go after Chester Stiles....

I was thinking this would be just what DOG needs to win back public approval.

FIND CESAR DOG!!!

I think it's a real shame that Dog's son recorded that conversation. When I was a single mom with four kids(now all grown) we spent some time living in the ghetto (Low income section 8 apartments) while I was going to school to get a degree.

My kids heard black folks in the parking lot every day saying "What's up N*****". They thought it was the way cool guys talked. It was just the way it was, not a racial thing.

I miss DOG's show. I say people should just forgive the poor guy and give him a break!!:)

ITA! :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back