DUANE "DOG" CHAPMAN AND CO.

WOOHOO!!! Dog is one of my "heros" for getting Andrew Luster and bringing him to justice! YOU GO, DOG!

This is really good news!

Wow!!! I thought it was Sooooo wrong to jail and charge him in the beginning! Andrew Luster (scum) needed to be brought back by any means necessary. You go Dog!!!!

Wow!!! I thought it was Sooooo wrong to jail and charge him in the beginning! Andrew Luster (scum) needed to be brought back by any means necessary. You go Dog!!!!
I second the scum nomination for Luster. :mad:

YES!!!

I hope Luster is having fun in prison. LOL

The very latest news ~ :D

Judge wants to close Dog Chapman case

Updated: 1:32 p.m. PT Aug 2, 2007

PUERTO VALLARTA, Mexico - A Mexican judge has ruled to close the criminal case against U.S. bounty hunter and TV reality star Duane “Dog” Chapman, but state prosecutors have appealed the decision, officials said Thursday.

In the July 27 ruling, Judge Jose Alberto Montes said the statute of limitations has expired on the case, said Guillermo Diaz, assistant prosecutor for the state of Jalisco, where Puerto Vallarta is located.
Chapman was arrested in September by U.S. authorities on a Mexican warrant stemming from his 2003 capture of fugitive convicted rapist and Max Factor cosmetics heir Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta. Bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico.

State prosecutors, however, want to continue pursuing Mexico’s request to have Chapman extradited, Diaz said. The courts are expected to rule on prosecutors’ appeal in coming months.

Chapman, who stars in the A&E television Hawaii-based show “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” expressed relief at Montes’ decision during a book signing event Wednesday night.

“The weight has been lifted off my chest,” he said. “Viva la Mexico!”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20095384/

GO DOG!!!!!

Dog is coming to town this weekend, speaking at a local biker church function. My daughter is dying to go see him.....I might have to take her.

Dog is coming to town this weekend, speaking at a local biker church function. My daughter is dying to go see him.....I might have to take her.
And you just might enjoy doing that! :D

All charges were dropped yesterday by the Mexican court against Duane "Dog" Chapman and his crew, related to the arrest of Andrew Luster. The prosecutors have until Aug. 8 to appeal the courts decision.

Hurray! I hope the prosecutors let it go.

Wonderful news about Dog!! I love him!!! And Beth is so beautiful...a "little" busty though... LOL! Anyone who goes after the bad ones are heroes in my book!

Lesleegp - if you go take some pics and post em!

Wonderful news about Dog!! I love him!!! And Beth is so beautiful...a "little" busty though... LOL! Anyone who goes after the bad ones are heroes in my book!

Lesleegp - if you go take some pics and post em!
Beth is a "little" busty?
Hell, Dolly Parton is envious of her. :p

( I do like Dog & Beth. I think they do a great service.)

Bobbisangel..........HEY.........are you celebrating.
I heard last night on Glenn Becks program. He is such a fan of
the Dogs and Beth, and he said he'd keep us posted.
He hopes to get them back on his show.
Glenn was smiling ear to ear.......after all Dog wasn't the
bad guy, he goes after the "bad guys".......Geezzzzz
Something was not right!! :confused:
Hope all is well your way.........I know your smiling now!:)

I hope the prosecutor doesn't win the appeal.

Don't forget everyone ~ DOG will be on Larry King tonight! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back