Emotions regarding case...

Does anyone know where Casey is? I've not been able to check in today and am just getting home but heard no one saw her go to see Baez today and that he's out of the office.

Then, apparently there's some talk about a letter someone wrote about GA that was posted on Greta somewhere and that it's telling of something potentially.

And, I don't see the trailer with Caylee's pic outside the house - are they searching?

Can anyone fill me in???? I'm so entrenched in this case. TIA

I have always been interested in true crime books. I have read everything from the Murder of Martha Moxley to Laci Peterson. I have NEVER been this involved in a case though. I stumbled across this website when I googled Brooke Bennett. That was the case that brought me here.

After Caylee's story hit Nancy Grace the day after she was arrested, I have been hooked. I think it stems with that Caylee reminds me so much of my own two year old daughter. That and the fact that she was never reported missing for 31 days. After I saw Casey's first "perp walk" I just had this gut feeling that she did it. The look in her eyes and the smile on her face said it all to me. Even though, I held out hope that Caylee was somewhere out there and alive, that is until LE released the decomp in the trunk.

I have literally not sleep much since I started following this case. I constantly have dreams of Caylee and wake up crying because of them. I am thinking about her day and night. Praying that they will find her and that she can be put to rest.

My family thinks that I am overdoing it. They just don't understand anything about this. They haven't read what we have read. They haven't listened to what he have listened to and watch all the videos we have watched. They don't understand HOW MANY people out there that are emotionally attached to this case and this beautiful little girl. My boyfriend will come home from work (after I put out little one to sleep) and see me crying at my computer and tell me to just turn it off. But I just can't seem to do that. I am constantly checking the computer and news websites in between daily life things. Sometimes I just keep it on websleuths and periodically refresh the pages to see if I missed anything big.

I know I have been so emotionally attached to this case because I started making some Caylee youtube videos. Here is the links to them:

Caylee Marie Anthony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

Caylee's Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWM0incny4

Caylee Marie Anthony -Apologize (my new one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhTPKa_B2Q

So yes,.. I emotionally attached to this little girl and I will be until they find her and Casey is convicted of murder. I know I will always remember Caylee and how unfair that she will never get to do the things that my daughter will do. :(

I just really hope this precious girl knows I think of her also.

I pray every night she is alive somewhere ,safe and if I am wrong I pray she understands how many love her..:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Good Night Folks...

we have been without power since Sunday at 5ish, (Cincinnati area hit with winds 90% of city without power) and I have spent so much good time with my 9 year old, putting together puzzle, working Rubik cube just "simple things" and during these times I have thought of Caylee sooooooooooooo many times, rest in peace you little angel.......you are in heaven and at peace I know.....

I just really hope this precious girl knows I think of her also.

I pray every night she is alive somewhere ,safe and if I am wrong I pray she understands how many love her..:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Good Night Folks...
----------------

Momof6, I pray for the same thing you do.I would love to see Caylee alive but because of the trunk evidence I doubt it.I so wish they could at least find her body so the people who love her could find peace.My children died.one at birth one at 36yrs.I have my granddaughter and husband living with me.The "light of my life~"their Johnny 8yrs. sleeps peacefully in the room across from mine,I sneak in and just watch him sleep,he's so precious to me.If my granddaughter did anything like Casey did I'd shake her until her teeth fell out if she didn't tell the truth..As much as I love her I would not allow her in my house,she'd sit in jail and try to remember the truth!! Take care.

Dear Nore,

I am so sorry about your children. You know the depth of the pain of losing a child. It must make you angry? Or maybe just stunned? At the way Casey is behaving.

Thank God for your little grandchild and bless him too.

Tricia

I've followed a few cases however no case has ever drawn me in like this one. This is the first case I've followed since I was blessed with my 2 children. I pretty much stayed away from cases like this b/c it pains me to deeply. I never understood the love a mother has for her child before I became one. I worked for CPS for several years and have seen cases of abuse and neglect more times than I care to discuss. I am and always will be an advocate of children.

The moment I heard of this case my immediate gut was "how could she do that" and I'm not a judgemental person. It was just something told me that she hurt her child. My heart still holds out hope that this precious blessing is a live however my mind tells me otherwise.

My children are my world and it is my job to protect them..how others can act differently is beyond my comprehension

I have followed many cases in the past....But this is the first one that has really grabbed at my heart and won't seem to let go. It has totally consumed me day and night. I find my self waking up to check my Blackberry for updates. While awake I also check on my children and make sure they are safley tucked away in their beds. I don't know what it is about this particular case. But I can't let go. I pray and ask Caylee every night to tell me where she is, so I can send someone to find her. Some of my friends say I've lost it. Maybe I have. But if that were my precious angel I would want someone to find her.

I hug my baby tighter and tell her every moment she is awake how much I appreciate her life.I am stay at home mom it was so easy to take her for granted.....Now I don't.

Other than this, the only case I've followed is the West Memphis Three. I grew up in Memphis and I remember the murders when they happened, but I didn't start really following that case until last year.

With that case, I started reading all I could about it. I've even gone to the WMPD evidence room several times and I've become very good friends with the father of one of the victims. After looking through all the evidence, I firmly believe the three people in jail are right where they should be.

I've spent so much time reading about the Caylee case I figure I'll follow it through too. It's just so bizarre. New info keeps popping up every few days, right when you think you're going to take a break. Both of these cases are just so heartbreaking.

I know I have been so emotionally attached to this case because I started making some Caylee youtube videos. Here is the links to them:

Caylee Marie Anthony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

Caylee's Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWM0incny4

Caylee Marie Anthony -Apologize (my new one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhTPKa_B2Q
... :(

I love the Apologize video-- it's really moving; I cry every time I watch it. (and I've watched it many times. :) Initially I didn't realize that was one of Casey's favorite songs. So ominous and sad...
Than you for sharing your videos!

For starters I hardly EVER watch the news, it always lets me down. All I hear about are murders, burglaries, home invasions, fraud, child abuse etc. At work one day when the story first broke I heard someone talking about it and how sad they were about it etc. My hubby actually listened to the 911 call that was released and then the calls between Lee & Casey etc. He said to me "you have to listen to these calls this case is crazy"! Then it all started.........I haven't been off the case since. Oh and not to mention I also got a message from George on my answering machine (the pre-recorded one).

I go through so many emotions. This case hurts me badly. I cannot have children of my own so no I don't know how it feels, you know that special bond. I get infuriated just thinking that this precious child was murdered by her mother when there are SOOOOO many people out there that would have loved her and cared for her. UGHHH, it's very sad and I cannot give up until there is closure.

Hailiejade77, those videos are precious--I just cried my eyes out~

This is the second case I've been wrapped up in to the point of making me ill. The other was Jennifer Kessee. I must admit though that the emotions I feel over this case are very different. The only anger I felt over Jennifer's case was in not knowing where she is and who did this to her.

With Caylee's case, I'm angry on a daily basis. Sad, sick to my stomach, frustrated...

I have to say, though, that with both of these cases, I have met some great people in Orlando. Unfortunately, in Caylee's case, I've seen the worst that Orlando has to offer as well.

----------------

Momof6, I pray for the same thing you do.I would love to see Caylee alive but because of the trunk evidence I doubt it.I so wish they could at least find her body so the people who love her could find peace.My children died.one at birth one at 36yrs.I have my granddaughter and husband living with me.The "light of my life~"their Johnny 8yrs. sleeps peacefully in the room across from mine,I sneak in and just watch him sleep,he's so precious to me.If my granddaughter did anything like Casey did I'd shake her until her teeth fell out if she didn't tell the truth..As much as I love her I would not allow her in my house,she'd sit in jail and try to remember the truth!! Take care.

Nore, I'm so sorry for your losses. You're Johnny is a lucky little guy to have you to love him and I'm sure he'll continue to bring joy to your life.

This is the first case I've followed on WS, and boy, did I pick a doozie! I was drawn to this case for a number of reasons, the first being that Caylee is the spitting image of my daughter's 13-year old step-daughter when she was 3. I found WS while I was doing searching on my own. I can tell you that one good thing that has come out of this case for me is getting to know some of the truly amazing people on this site. Tricia, thanks for all you do. We must be a terrible burden sometimes.

Attached? Consumed? Emotional? Geez, there are so many adjectives that describe my feelings. When the Body Farm tests first came back, I cried. I couldn't help it. I had held on to the hope that Caylee would be found alive. I turned to my hubby first (who's following the case as closely as I am); he hugged me tight. Then? I turned here. And poured out my emotions. And ranted. And raged. And then another good thing happened. An "old timer", said with great fondness, suggested some actions I needed to take to back off my emotional devastation some. That's when I went searching other forums and threads and cases here on WS. When you have time, I highly recommend it. You don't have to have an emotional low to go looking. Then you will see what an amazing website this truly is.

Sleep? It's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm still sitting here. I wake myself up some nights calling out. To Caylee. To the whole family.

An emotional ride, no doubt, that will be a million times worse when we get the confirmation so many of us expect. I pray that sweet little child will be found and finally, respectfully, laid to rest. It will be a difficult time for us all. But there's no doubt in my mind -- I'll cry; I'll turn to my hubby first; he'll hug me tight; and then I'll turn right back here, for the support that we give each other.

Sweetie, no one should call you crazy for caring.

Sometimes we can take our grief and concern for one child and put it to work helping others in our community.
Casey should have finished high school and continued her education and made a proper life for Caylee. There are non-profit groups in your area which help teen moms do that and maybe you can volunteer to work with them or assist them with fundraising.

Sadly, Casey's birthday is March 19 which is my daughter's birthday as well.
I

I am sorry this is in your memory. I bet your girl will turn out 100% different. She has you, after all. : )

Hailie, I'm been meaning to send you a great big thank you for these. Just hadn't done it yet. Those all three are absolutely incredible. I remember the first reference to the first one and the poster suggested we take tissues. I did and was glad I did. Very beautiful. :blowkiss:

What got me into this is OJ, basically. Justice denied.

Then later, hearing about predators on young women (Bundy) and other weak seeming people (Dahmer). I was "scientifically" interested in pathology and a desire for justice.

Then came Hans Reiser, with his duh I'm a genius or a dork defense, happening in my neighborhood, which drove me over the top. As in Hans, you are not that smart, your are a fool. Without a body, they convicted. When they sentenced he showed them where he put his wife and told them what he did. With modest pride and some chagrin about technique. Narcissist to the end.

Wives, children, friends. Jeez, why not kill them if they are inconvient is the thinking. Snot Peterson, Drew Peterson pending, etc.

This case is extremely unusual, however. A little girl, for god sake. Those who should have looked out for her lie and lie and lie. For KC? I know why (she's our daughter) but WHY having already ruined KC and betrayed KC (in her mind, she feels a need to avenge, obviously) now they stick up and KC says basically stick it you know where.

Add to the lying liars that no one will say anything. Save their own azzes. WHY WHY WHY?

The pathology has me going. And all this time, there is a little girl who at the VERY LEAST was chloroformed. Poor poor little baby girl.

Jeez.

Sorry, I think my post belongs in rant. Perhaps the whole thread?

This is the first case I've followed on WS, and boy, did I pick a doozie! I was drawn to this case for a number of reasons, the first being that Caylee is the spitting image of my daughter's 13-year old step-daughter when she was 3. I found WS while I was doing searching on my own. I can tell you that one good thing that has come out of this case for me is getting to know some of the truly amazing people on this site. Tricia, thanks for all you do. We must be a terrible burden sometimes.

Attached? Consumed? Emotional? Geez, there are so many adjectives that describe my feelings. When the Body Farm tests first came back, I cried. I couldn't help it. I had held on to the hope that Caylee would be found alive. I turned to my hubby first (who's following the case as closely as I am); he hugged me tight. Then? I turned here. And poured out my emotions. And ranted. And raged. And then another good thing happened. An "old timer", said with great fondness, suggested some actions I needed to take to back off my emotional devastation some. That's when I went searching other forums and threads and cases here on WS. When you have time, I highly recommend it. You don't have to have an emotional low to go looking. Then you will see what an amazing website this truly is.

Sleep? It's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm still sitting here. I wake myself up some nights calling out. To Caylee. To the whole family.

An emotional ride, no doubt, that will be a million times worse when we get the confirmation so many of us expect. I pray that sweet little child will be found and finally, respectfully, laid to rest. It will be a difficult time for us all. But there's no doubt in my mind -- I'll cry; I'll turn to my hubby first; he'll hug me tight; and then I'll turn right back here, for the support that we give each other.

That was an amazing post. :blowkiss:

That was an amazing post. :blowkiss:

Thanks, Halley. I was glad to find this thread, because, as we all know, emotions are raw, just totally raw, in this whole case. Regardless of whether one is on the alive or dead side, still, raw. And when we have an opportunity to discuss our gut-wrenching feelings without the fear of being assaulted, I find it somewhat therapeutic. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graceyfc
Back