Resolved FL - Bay Co, WhtMale UP8089, 40-60, hit by car, tattoos: Lori & devil face, Jul'07 - Name withheld

Yeah, Sorry folks. But knowing who it is't is a valuable thing too. I can't lie I was a bit let down but Im going to keep pushing on.

Oy mate, it's not your fault he hasn't been I'd yet.
Hang in there and I will make sure your not alone. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I do appreciate the kind words. I'm going to all the local tattoo artist now and checking if any know of them or recall them. Also trying to sort through inmate database of listed tattoo markings. Some look as tho either home made or prison made. Cheers for the uplifting words :)
Oy mate, it's not your fault he hasn't been I'd yet.
Hang in there and I will make sure your not alone. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like count dracula

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Sorry all, just kinda in a rut. I hit a wall so I just started over from the begging again. The medical examiner mentioned he'd thought he'd spent time inside the prison system because of the clean feet. He was hit very near a prison, only couple miles. I'm going to push into that deeply as I can. If only I can find a record of tattoos I know they write down on intake. Mainly to decide gang affiliations. It's hard because I'm starting to think no one is looking for this man. If someone was I feel I'd have found the description. It doesn't matter to me personally but it does make it so much harder. He has been buried in lynn haven so hopefully he's at least at peace for now.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The flame tat looks like the generic "tribal" style of tattooing that was way too popular in the late 1990s into the 2000s.

The "Lori" tat looks sloppy enough to have been a jailhouse tat.

My guess is that he did spend time inside jails or prisons, maybe long enough for family to assume he was unreachable/voluntarily hiding....Hence the lack of ID

Sadly where I'm at. Possibly had some mental illness issues as well.

It would depend when he went but from my understanding a unidentified body without a crime committed isn't entered into codis anyway. It has to be requested by a law enforcement agency because that's used for criminal investigation. Well I have some new found hope. I've reached out to the one man who If there is hope in this situation I think can help.Professor Anil K. Jain, The man literally created a tattoo recognition program for the FBI that you upload a image of a totattoo and it searches all law inforcment databases inmate recrods arrest records etc. Also a program that you can upload a sketch or facial image and it'll match the sketch or image to the person it not onlyy has criminal records but over 411 million Id's such as drivers licenses and state Identification cards. I've reached out and am awaiting a answer from him but sent him all I had and am hoping he can run it through his software and god willing he will. Thank you all for keeping this thread going, it's helped me going. Thanks you all for helping and doing your part.

He's bio link https://www.cse.msu.edu/~jain/

Finally a reply, not what I'd hope to hear but reaching out to Morph now. They have Tsa contracts so they should have the databases access.

a11ab295dec838f646da8ddb15689427.jpg

Is it possible that this John Doe got identified? It seems his case was removed from namus. I’ve tried to look for an article confirming his identification but couldn’t find anything. Does anyone know what happened to this case and if it indeed was resolved?

Is it possible that this John Doe got identified? It seems his case was removed from namus. I’ve tried to look for an article confirming his identification but couldn’t find anything. Does anyone know what happened to this case and if it indeed was resolved?
That's what I want to know as well. This happened not to far from where I live . I've following this for the last few years .

I pray he was, I think he was. I begged them to run his DNA through the open CODIS system. This isn't done just because you have DNA they don't run it. They wait to test against family etc. I will contact them to be sure but I think our persistence paid off! They had DNA and dental records so verifying would be simple enough. I also got a private msg stating the name of this was, by someone I do not know. I haven't vetted it at all. I didn't see it for, well years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back