GUILTY FL - Tia Poklemba, 25, found dying on street, San Carlos Park, 8 Aug 2008

Knoxx....what's up the statement about the vowel at the end of the name?

Just seems like an odd thing to say...maybe I'm missing the insinuation.

Majority of common hispanic surnames end in a "z"... Articles says suspect is Hispanic. Garcia?

I was reading comments and randomly click on one.

Gotcha. Didn't realize you were quoting a comment. Re-read it and I understand now =)

from this link

"Her skin, she had big holes in her skin. Her hair was like it got pulled out all over her body. It looked some somebody dragged her with a vehicle for a long ways," said Livermon."

Didn't this also happen in a Western US state in the past year or so?? Wyoming or Colorado??? A woman was dragged behind a vehicle until dead...

So on that site...one commenter said that he thought Tia was left in the street on purpose to be found. That would make sense if the guys who found her saw a car driving away. Maybe the person in that truck was either 1. waiting for her to die or 2. waiting for someone else to come along. Did she have her cell phone with her?

Violent Crimes against Whites
You heard about it when a White dragged a Black to death behind a pickup ..... They then took possession of the vehicle and locked the two women in the ...
www.jabpage.org/features/racestat/vcrime.html - 31k - Cached - Similar pages
Colo

My op, she jumped from the vehicle....

This happen 2 years ago...September 18, 2006: Sheriff: ID Of Woman Dragged Behind Vehicle Still Unknown

This happen 2 years ago...September 18, 2006: Sheriff: ID Of Woman Dragged Behind Vehicle Still Unknown

Yes, it did. -I was comparing the cases... They seem similar in nature...

You heard about it when a White dragged a Black to death behind a pickup ..... They then took possession of the vehicle and locked the two women in the ...
Colo

My op, she jumped from the vehicle....

Ok, but it was on a dead end street, which would indicate lower speed of the vehicle.

Ok, but it was on a dead end street, which would indicate lower speed of the vehicle.

My opinion she got into a vehicle and from there her only way out of the bad situtation she was in was to open the door and fall on to the pavement..I don't know its so sad.. :(

I haven't seen a clear answer to this. Has her car been located?

I wonder if LE has checked out this house?
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/aug/08/bonita-woman-left-dying-middle-san-carlos-street/

(snip)
A large blood stain remained in the middle of the road, directly in front of a vacant white house in the middle of renovation, at 18430 Pioneer Road.

ETA: Not sure if the driveway is to the vacant house or not.

http://news-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll...115/808090487/1075&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

(snip)
Poklemba, Roberts said, was covered with scrapes, bruises and blood. He said there was another pool of blood about five feet to 10 feet away in the driveway of a house.

First, let me say I am not blaming Tia for what happened to her, but I found this odd-

She had just begun work as a bartender at the new Stir Crazy restaurant in Coconut Point Mall, said Matt Stenscrute, an operating partner of the business. Stenscrute said his staff had only learned of their coworker’s death around 6:00 p.m., and that the business had no comments on their employee or her death. Poklemba also worked at the mall’s California Pizza Kitchen said Sciullo. A manager at the restaurant confirmed that Poklemba had once been an employee and said that was a “long time ago.” He refused to give his name or speak about his former employee.

Most people fall all over themselves to say something about a former worker's death.

Colo

And this has.......what to do with this case?

Interesting comments thruout

hey what do you want to bet that the person who did this has a vowel at the end of their last name?

You wouldn't, by any chance, be one of those racist types, would you?

Colo

And this has.......what to do with this case?

Interesting comments thruout

hey what do you want to bet that the person who did this has a vowel at the end of their last name?

You wouldn't, by any chance, be one of those racist types, would you?

Jannuncutt, I can only speculate that Knoxx took the opportunity from this case to mention how biased the media is about "reverse hate crimes"?

Just a guess.

Meanwhile, vowels? Maybe someone named Costello murdered the poor woman? Are we to speculate Italians killed the woman or Latino's?:confused:

Who gives a flyin what the persons name ends with or begins with as long as they catch them and prosecute them and lock them up.

I agree with Annie, that just seemed pretty cold to me. Other coworkers said nice things in later articles, though.
Sounds like she was trying to avoid driving drunk, by not bringing her car, and ended up taking a ride with someone else.
I too think damage to her ear and shoulder were caused by the pavement. I wonder if there's any chance this was a hit and run, and she was never in the car at all.
All I can hope is that when it happened, she was feeling no pain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northgrund
Back