Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last week of February, Mercury will be in its Sign of exaltation and trining the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. In fact mid-week, Mercury is on the very degree of its highest function. Web Sleuths will be interested to watch for the best use of this combine, which is a real natural for case planning. Baez is a Libran, so he will definitely be attuned to this. I do not feel he disserved his client by reading the statement she prepared regarding the memorial. She thought it exposed just the sentiments she wanted her family and the public to know of and made a demand of him. We have to keep in mind that he represents her. He can advise but in the event, he speaks for her not for himself or a pollster or jury consultant. She is a fool as well as a quadruple dyed criminal. As long as he maintains his Air Sign detachment and presents an adequate defense, he will come out of this intact. He has made an effort far & above the bar. I do not fault him in any regard. He has a babble-grab machine for a client. Cooperation is something she does not know how to do unless she's pulling down pants at a well photographed party.

:furious:

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

Since you put it that way...... par for the course behavior, right?

Poor little baby. :cry:

Thanks for your JB comments. Sometimes we forget he is her slave in her foolishness. :rolleyes:

Sun's transit this week evokes the prisoner's natal Pluto by reflex action (antiscia). That same Pluto in her chart is being squared by Mars on the point of truth. Just to put the tin lid on it, the Moon goes into Scorpio at 9:52 this morning in Orlando and thus will ride over her Pluto on St. Valentine's Day.

The exit of Mercury from Capricorn is, of course on her Dark Moon Lilith at 30:16 Capricorn, and that also occurs this morning in Orlando at 10:39. Lilith this treacherous seductrice, the vamp who betrays, insures the prisoner will receive Valentines but none from desired love objects. Just from new fans who worship criminals, especially killers and from family. Remember the vid where Lee lamented the twenty letters he and Mom and Dad had sent that the prisoner never received?

Nothing from her lovers and the case wrapped around her neck, Prisoner is ready to bite off a cell bar. Mike Brooks, FBI investigator par excellence, opines that Prosecution and OCSO has a massive wodge of evidentiary items we will not see until trial. They are heavy on the defense like the weight of the world.

The last week of February, Mercury will be in its Sign of exaltation and trining the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. In fact mid-week, Mercury is on the very degree of its highest function. Web Sleuths will be interested to watch for the best use of this combine, which is a real natural for case planning. Baez is a Libran, so he will definitely be attuned to this. I do not feel he disserved his client by reading the statement she prepared regarding the memorial. She thought it exposed just the sentiments she wanted her family and the public to know of and made a demand of him. We have to keep in mind that he represents her. He can advise but in the event, he speaks for her not for himself or a pollster or jury consultant. She is a fool as well as a quadruple dyed criminal. As long as he maintains his Air Sign detachment and presents an adequate defense, he will come out of this intact. He has made an effort far & above the bar. I do not fault him in any regard. He has a babble-grab machine for a client. Cooperation is something she does not know how to do unless she's pulling down pants at a well photographed party.

Oh Tuba! Have I ever mentioned how much I love your sense of humor? Thank you so much for the much needed chuckle, my sleep last night was so restless, as I couldn't stop thinking of Haleigh:mad:

Valentine's remembrance of and to Caylee; I am breaking out a brand new Winnie the P. watch in her honor. These are made by Disney and actually v. beautiful. The wristband is something unusual, a gold synthetic that looks like butter leather. I think she likes it but it makes me cry.

Who do make me laugh are the benighted correspondents and donors to the prisoner's account. That crew puts a knot in my head.

Sun's transit this week evokes the prisoner's natal Pluto by reflex action (antiscia). That same Pluto in her chart is being squared by Mars on the point of truth. Just to put the tin lid on it, the Moon goes into Scorpio at 9:52 this morning in Orlando and thus will ride over her Pluto on St. Valentine's Day.

The exit of Mercury from Capricorn is, of course on her Dark Moon Lilith at 30:16 Capricorn, and that also occurs this morning in Orlando at 10:39. Lilith this treacherous seductrice, the vamp who betrays, insures the prisoner will receive Valentines but none from desired love objects. Just from new fans who worship criminals, especially killers and from family. Remember the vid where Lee lamented the twenty letters he and Mom and Dad had sent that the prisoner never received?

Nothing from her lovers and the case wrapped around her neck, Prisoner is ready to bite off a cell bar. Mike Brooks, FBI investigator par excellence, opines that Prosecution and OCSO has a massive wodge of evidentiary items we will not see until trial. They are heavy on the defense like the weight of the world.
Tuba, I don't come to the astrology threads much as I don't really understand the astrology terms but I like the interpretations. I often wonder how KC is faring in her little cell, away from everything that she knew and loved, i.e. alcohol, weed, comforts of home, friends, men, texting, and computer . . . not Caylee of course. Did she never hear of justice?

Hello Tuba,

Early this a.m. before coffee, I was reading here and had a question for you regarding the Prisoner and the Dark Moon Lilth. The two just "popped" in to my mind and I thought it was strange.....I love reading here, but really have no knowledge and no reason to suddenly think of the two. Just found that interesting. Thank you so much for your posts and the others' also. I read everything and am fascinated. Unfortunately, I can no longer remember my question....LOL. Isn't that how it goes sometimes :waitasec:

Happy Valentine's Day :blowkiss:

Posted by Tuba
Let's continue to pray for the safety of travelers because the danger is very sharp until late February 16. Another bad locus in time is when Mars conjoins Neptune on March 4.

I was so relieved to read this. I am flying to Fl the 17th of feb.
I have a great fear of flying due to an incident in 1966 when the DC10
engine caught on fire coming back from Mexico.
I have flown since but it is a not a pleasant thing for me to do.
I am so addicted to these particular WB threads because you are all so insightful and I so enjoy all the info you give so freely

Thank you:blowkiss:

While I was mounting the TES chart for Haleigh missing, I rec'd a most strange comment to my Fox Orlando blog about the Key to Hopespring. I did not feel easy about the tone. Eric Jhach wrote that the blog read like a chapter out of a book & that I could write good stories if I practiced but that I was using the same characters as every one else. Believe me, this was not ! a compliment. What he was suggesting was that I was only looking at the principals who are paraded on view for public consumption, ignoring the real perpetrators and that my explanation of why the imaginary nanny had no key was just a tale, a story, a fiction. This man is from the camp of the prisoner, I'm sure and it is too odd that he read my blog now, as that platform has been closed.

Hi Tuba! I'd love to read your blog. Could you post the link?? Or PM it to me?

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm so glad I found this forum!

:furious:

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

It should be against the law. Wouldn't it be great to see "Caylee's Law", which prohibits this using of the victim like this to protect and defend accused perp?

As you are well aware, the prisoner is spang in the middle of The Span of Truth. New evidence is in the hands of her defense team and it is forensic. Here our penetration into the case is enhanced by numerology because 7° is science. Without that assist from the numbers, Truth could have come from confession or from a bargain based on some admissions, or from someone coming forward with personal knowledge. But no, it is the outcome of scientific investigation that is roiling the team.

Last night, in the small hours, Moon squared Mars, then Jupiter, then paralleled Mercury. Semi-squares are fluctuating changes that give you the jits, and also sudden set-backs. That is breakfast, when Venus is 45° from Neptune and the jail is astir with activity. The prisoner had the suction to draw her lawyers & experts to her but now blames them because the prospect of a successful defense has gone up the flue. I know you want to laugh but you see, she asserts they made her false promises!

Is it a privilege to see into the workings of such a devious mind? She can and does shut out the spoiling truth that her acts, now exposed, produced this Gordian knot. No! For her, this is the failure of "the people who work for her", as George put it. So there is disaffection, alienation, estrangement this morning.

Reserve in mind the fact that Mars is mid-point her well fermented crock of tripe and the Moon squared it for a dark and busy nightmare at 1:25 a.m. while parallel. The prisoner's Pluto was afflicted by both and railed at the exposure, the uncovering of dark deeds. :eek:

It should be against the law. Wouldn't it be great to see "Caylee's Law", which prohibits this using of the victim like this to protect and defend accused perp?
Yes! Yes! Yes!
You make a great point... there should be a law.

As you are well aware, the prisoner is spang in the middle of The Span of Truth. New evidence is in the hands of her defense team and it is forensic. Here our penetration into the case is enhanced by numerology because 7° is science. Without that assist from the numbers, Truth could have come from confession or from a bargain based on some admissions, or from someone coming forward with personal knowledge. But no, it is the outcome of scientific investigation that is roiling the team.

Last night, in the small hours, Moon squared Mars, then Jupiter, then paralleled Mercury. Semi-squares are fluctuating changes that give you the jits, and also sudden set-backs. That is breakfast, when Venus is 45° from Neptune and the jail is astir with activity. The prisoner had the suction to draw her lawyers & experts to her but now blames them because the prospect of a successful defense has gone up the flue. I know you want to laugh but you see, she asserts they made her false promises!

Is it a privilege to see into the workings of such a devious mind? She can and does shut out the spoiling truth that her acts, now exposed, produced this Gordian knot. No! For her, this is the failure of "the people who work for her", as George put it. So there is disaffection, alienation, estrangement this morning.

Reserve in mind the fact that Mars is mid-point her well fermented crock of tripe and the Moon squared it for a dark and busy nightmare at 1:25 a.m. while parallel. The prisoner's Pluto was afflicted by both and railed at the exposure, the uncovering of dark deeds. :eek:

Tuba, this is fascinating to me. Your expertise in Astrology has sucked me right in, and I am so trying to learn on my own. I must find a remedial Astrology class! Thank you so much for sharing your Gift here with allof us.:blowkiss:
She is still blaming everyone else! "Surprise, surprise."
Will the prisoner be firing her defense team, or making threats to do so or else?
How will Jose and team handle her now? Will Jose try and convince the prisoner to confess? Is he laying it all out for her and being truthful, or is he telling her lies? I can't see anyone in this group telling the prisoner the truth here.
Iso want truth to hit her, and I want a confession, though I don't want any deals on the table for her!

Oh boy do we need a doc dump! Thank you Tuba for all you do. I'm new to astrology and find this fascinating too.

OOoh Tuba - thanks for GIVING us the privelege of seeing into her devious mind! I'm so glad to hear that the prisoner is sleeping on a bed of nails these days. I'd love to know if JB and Crew are visiting her at the jailhouse today! Nellie bar the door if they are - should be quite interesting.

We've seen her blow up when people don't do as she wants, or when they pressure her, so I'm thinking JB and friends must be falling out of favor. JB can't possibly be enamored with her any longer? I'll bet he's wishing he could hand this one over to the first attorney he sees on the street.

Thanks, Tuba, it's enlightening to know the inner workings before we actually have proof (doc dump). Everything has been so right on up to now, I can't see the stars being inaccurate now.

Good show!

(The bolded by me.) I hope that the evidence they have get released this week......oh how I want to read what they hold! True Casey all of the way everything is everyone else's fault & not hers..:furious: She is the one that failed Caylee but of course she blame anyone but herself. She really thought that LE was going to buy her fantasy story of a kidnapping.

I hope she has many more dark, busy & sweaty nightmares for the rest of her life behind bars...all alone in solitary confinement. When she is found guilty she won't even have as many frequent visitors from all of her lawyers. She'll be all alone to wonder what could have been.....she could have been something in her own life not just what Caylee could have been.

I'm am so ready for more of her lies to be exposed for all to see in black & white. Please let the docs be released so that George & her family will face the truth & be a voice for Caylee. They'll still have Casey to visit in jail after the trial but they can't visit Caylee anymore until they join her.

I'm glad George is helping with the Haleigh case but I wish he would wake up & get away from KFN. Maybe being around Tim & TES's group under different circumstances then his own grandaughter he'll see the difference of what they do compared to KFN. :prayer: He would be a huge help with TES with his LE background & his own tragedy that he would benefit the FL chapter. I know Tim would welcome him with open arms & understanding. :hug:

I'm sorry if this is a bit of a ramble & makes sense to everyone.

:angel:

Jose Baez is a man of dignity and has no qualms about refuting certain questions & attacks with silence. No, he does not lie to her; he often says nothing. That is in circs. where silence is the better part of wisdom or when he is tired of her rounding on him.

However, he never says "Defeat." Between him and L.K.B., he sustains the belief that given the right jury and background, almost anything might be overcome. I also do not think he quotes odds to her. From the beginning he described to her the "worst case scenario" (his words) and it was good to establish that as a possibility or even probablility.

I bet he does dream of the halcyon days when he was not involved with this client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde