Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifth I hope it is ok to post this as I as well as many have PM'd me asking what the latest motion in the criminal case meant! This is to help all of us understand what the motion means! Thanks! :blowkiss:
*Note: New Docket Motion in the criminal case against Casey added to the Orange Co. Clerk Records!
2/11/2009 A NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

What is a notice of provision of supplemental discovery?

Discovery, in this sense, is the process of getting statements or documents from the other party before going to court. Supplemental discovery is a follow-up to get more of the same, based on what showed up since then.
The notice is a letter requiring that a party provide more, or perhaps stating that a party has provided more. There may be a deadline assigned by the court.

What does this mean?
NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY

Here is the legal info through which you may figure out your answer...

Rule 26(e) imposes a continuing duty to discovery responses. The rule does not impose a general duty to supplement all discovery responses in all circumstances but does require disclosure of additional information in response to previous discovery requests seeking such information. The duties to supplement extend to all forms of discovery requests including interrogatories, depositions, requests for production, and requests for admissions.

Rule 26(e)(1) provides a duty to supplement disclosures. Subdivision (e)(2) requires a party to supplement disclosure and discovery responses that are "incomplete or incorrect" in "some material respect," unless the additional corrective information has already been made known to the other parties during the discovery process or in writing. There is no obligation to provide complete or correct information if the other parties in writing or during the discovery process learn about the supplemental information.

Rule 26(e) imposes a duty to supplement all disclosures "in appropriate intervals." The Advisory Committee Notes state that supplementations "need not be made as each new item of information is learned but should be made at appropriate intervals during the discovery period, and with special promptness as a trial date approaches." It may be useful for scheduling order to specify the time or times when supplementations should be made. The rule also explicitly extends the duty to supplement disclosures to expert information contained in a report or through a deposition. It requires that these additions or changes be made by the time the party's disclosures under Rule 26(a)(3) are due.

Subdivision (e)(2) establishes a "duty seasonably to amend a prior response to an interrogatory, request for production, or requests for admission." This duty does not extend to deposition testimony, with the exception of deposition testimony by experts pursuant to Rule 26(a)(2)(B). Changes in deposition testimony may be made by correcting a deposition transcript. A witness who testifies differently at trial from a deposition transcript may be impeached.

The courts within their sound discretion will interpret Rule 26(e) and apply the disclosure duty to appropriate situations. Prior to the adoption of specific provisions, there was no uniformity among courts in determining whether a continuing duty to supplement existed. n1 Some courts viewed a continuing duty to disclose applicable to most cases. n2 Other courts allowed the parties themselves to designate which discovery requests would be deemed continuing. n3 Other courts limited the continuing duty to supplement to interrogatories that, by their very nature, required continuing or updated answers to prevent the opposition from being surprised and prejudiced in preparing the case. n4 Other courts held that interrogatories seeking supplemental information should be submitted by a party rather than imposing any continuing obligation by court rule. n5 Still other courts employed local rules to define the duty to supplement discovery responses. n6 These cases and rules shaped the scope and applicability of the current Rule 26(e).

Thanks!
:angel:
O/T FYI: Everytime in the past if I have had an apt. or something that takes me away from my PC....important info comes out, a hearing is going on, or a doc dump! I have an apt. today late afternoon, so maybe today they'll be released!! :crazy:

Edit: I forgot it's President's Day so I highly doubt there will be any docs released today! :(

Moon in Scorpio square Neptune in Aquarius for breakfast at the jail. What is reverberating in memory for the prisoner are the days just before the indictment. They are being triggered by transits at their solstice points. Mercury's position in very early Aquarius, however, reminds her of her push back at Z.F.-G. and her preparation and then filing of her counter suit. Jno Kasen's new motions have not been ruled upon.

She also has that sextile from progressed Venus to progressed Jupiter, repeated by the Venus in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius that we are all enjoying. Opportunities to indulge in snacks, certainly but also sending lines out to potential jury consultants because Jupiter consistently appears in House 11. I'm hoping Jo-Ellen Demetrius does not volunteer.

Moon in Scorpio square Neptune in Aquarius for breakfast at the jail. What is reverberating in memory for the prisoner are the days just before the indictment. They are being triggered by transits at their solstice points. Mercury's position in very early Aquarius, however, reminds her of her push back at Z.F.-G. and her preparation and then filing of her counter suit. Jno Kasen's new motions have not been ruled upon.

She also has that sextile from progressed Venus to progressed Jupiter, repeated by the Venus in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius that we are all enjoying. Opportunities to indulge in snacks, certainly but also sending lines out to potential jury consultants because Jupiter consistently appears in House 11. I'm hoping Jo-Ellen Demetrius does not volunteer.

Thanks Tuba for giving us some daily updates into insights of KC's & the upcoming motions/hearings each & everyday during this quietness since the memorial. :blowkiss: Glad to hear she IS thinking about her once freedom being home before the indictment. No computer for her to be on everyday like she was even on home arrest. I think that when she was home she used this to escape more into her fantasy world! Nothing to do now but read, snack, 1hr a day out of her now cramped cell, & wait for her visits from her attorneys! :rolleyes:

I say it's the quiet before the storm!
Thanks! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Would there be any thing which would show up on KC and CA's chart to indicate what their argument was about on June 15th? Was it really about the stolen money, or was it about KC mistreating Caylee? I just can't imagine CA choking KC over money, it had to be over something very near and dear to CA's heart. KC stealing money was nothing new to this family.

Without the birth times, it's impossible to get into the precision of the quarrels (there were two, one before Cindy & Caylee went to Mt. Dora) but the chart for the visit to the Sr. Care Facility does show that CA was ashamed of her daughter for things she was doing and had done.

I bet one of Prisoner's girlfriends knows her chart or her birth time, don't you?

Only birthdate that I know KC mentioned was ZFG and as for KC friends, I don't think KC's friends are talking to anybody. Locked down tighter than a vault.

Sources say new doc dump could put death penalty back on table; say duct tape implicates KC. Gives defense little choice but to put her on stand or strike plea deal. Say it's 1100 pages.

They just said coming up at 6 and they claim they're the only station to have the doc dump. They also said they have info on duct tape.

The report including the statement there was "overwhelming" evidence of guilt and that it was deliberate.

Death penalty may be back on the table. Expert said this evidence leaves no choice but plea deal or putting KC on stand. (To explain, which we all know she can't.)

Guess this info explains Jose's stomach problems. :)

Jose Baez has progressed Moon in Aquarius and all the intense activity there may have caused him strain and upset. Progressed Mercury has joined his Venus and Neptune late in the Sign of Scorpio with all of the Aquarian transits, again, hitting his lower digestive tract by square and by solstice points. There is vulnerability in digestion due to his Mars (& less so, his Jupiter) there. Saturn and Uranus have pummeled those planets as well as his Virgo Pluto. I hope this problem is quickly solved.

He had a grand progression when he opened his law firm. His Sun had come to sextile his progr. Jupiter and now his p. Jupiter is conjunct his Uranus. Many astrologers in the 20th C. considered Uranus as the planet of the lawyer. In any case Uranus is fortunate with Jupiter, particularly sextile the Sun!

Which station is this, lin? I am looking at wftv?

Oooh yummy!!! 1100 pages!!! Release Tuba's papers!! :floorlaugh:

Can someone explain to me how it works between attorney and client? I was under the impression that a client told 'the whole story' to their attorney, so he could figure out how to go about defending you. The attorney could hold back whatever info he's been told, in order to get his client off. If a client tells their lawyer only part of the truth, does he try and defend her on what info he has?
All along I honestly thought Jose knew all the true facts and was protecting Casey. I had no idea that he only knew the parts that Casey wanted to reveal to him. Can anyone explain?

Oh, goody! Papers to read, analyze, and CHART. :clap:

So, if Casey takes the stand, is she going to say, "Zanny and her sister, Samantha, held me down in Blanchard Park, grabbed my hands and rubbed my fingers all over duct tape, they handed my a 30-day script, took Caylee, and carefully carried that unwound duct tape with tweezers so no one else's prints would be on it but mine. Then they must have killed Caylee, put her body in my car temporarily, but I never saw it, then they took it out wrapped in items from my home, and dumped her in the woods off Suburban Drive."???

No wonder JB's "Progressed Mercury has joined his Venus and Neptune late in the Sign of Scorpio with all of the Aquarian transits, again, hitting his lower digestive tract by square and by solstice points. There is vulnerability in digestion due to his Mars ....... there. Saturn and Uranus have pummeled those planets as well as his Virgo Pluto". With all that planetary action and the stress of dealing with the perp, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he wasn't doubled over when he entered the hospital.:eek:

Bring on the FACTS! The facts, ma'am, just the facts. Doc Dump. Doc Dump! :clap:

Can someone explain to me how it works between attorney and client? I was under the impression that a client told 'the whole story' to their attorney, so he could figure out how to go about defending you. The attorney could hold back whatever info he's been told, in order to get his client off. If a client tells their lawyer only part of the truth, does he try and defend her on what info he has?
All along I honestly thought Jose knew all the true facts and was protecting Casey. I had no idea that he only knew the parts that Casey wanted to reveal to him. Can anyone explain?

Do you really think criminals tell their defense attorneys everything? :eek: That's like pulling their own switch on the electric chair.

Some/many/most? defense attorneys do not want to know the whole truth. If they did know their client was guilty, it would be an ethics problem for them. The bad guys only tell what they want the attorney to know. Why tell someone what they did? That would be downright stupid on their part.

Baez only knows what Casey told him and what he could figure out for himself reading the evidence documents (and maybe what he reads here in the astro charts :wink:). He is going under the legal assumption his client is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I am wondering if any of our astros can determine whether Casey will likely plead or not? Since we do not have a time/date set for trial, I am not sure if there is a time/place we can use for an event chart to determine this. Perhaps a horary chart would be appropriate?

Just curious if this new info might lead to Casey pleading, which would be a good thing for many involved.

~elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member