Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question are the defense & the Anthony's glad as sad as it is the media spotlight off of them at this time due to the Haleigh case? Is this what is delaying the media from getting the documents from the clerks office? Or is it still because of a clerk in the office just not getting them off of thier desk into the hands of the media?

TIA
:angel:

As you are well aware, the prisoner is spang in the middle of The Span of Truth. New evidence is in the hands of her defense team and it is forensic. Here our penetration into the case is enhanced by numerology because 7° is science. Without that assist from the numbers, Truth could have come from confession or from a bargain based on some admissions, or from someone coming forward with personal knowledge. But no, it is the outcome of scientific investigation that is roiling the team.

Last night, in the small hours, Moon squared Mars, then Jupiter, then paralleled Mercury. Semi-squares are fluctuating changes that give you the jits, and also sudden set-backs. That is breakfast, when Venus is 45° from Neptune and the jail is astir with activity. The prisoner had the suction to draw her lawyers & experts to her but now blames them because the prospect of a successful defense has gone up the flue. I know you want to laugh but you see, she asserts they made her false promises!

Is it a privilege to see into the workings of such a devious mind? She can and does shut out the spoiling truth that her acts, now exposed, produced this Gordian knot. No! For her, this is the failure of "the people who work for her", as George put it. So there is disaffection, alienation, estrangement this morning.

Reserve in mind the fact that Mars is mid-point her well fermented crock of tripe and the Moon squared it for a dark and busy nightmare at 1:25 a.m. while parallel. The prisoner's Pluto was afflicted by both and railed at the exposure, the uncovering of dark deeds. :eek:

THANK YOU Tuba!! this is wonderful news and so amazing that you and the other astro sleuthers here have this wonderful gift. I would really love to be a fly on the wall this AM to see how Casey is reacting to all of this..Thank you thank you thank you all again..jmo..sweets

O/T here . I so want to learn astrology and am in the process of purchasing more books but would it be better to try to find a beginners astrology class than trying to teach myself? Due to the ecomony I don't know if classes are an option now but I will look into it if you all advice that route first..And if this is the case are there any online classes that any may know of? Thanks again and back to on topic now...(u can PM me with this info so as not to crowd the board if you would rather) TYIA..sweets:clap:

:furious:

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

Tuba, your post made me cry...hard...like a lil child trying to breathe while crying at the same time. I agree with you. It's very disheartening, to say the least. I can't imagine how you (or the other Astros) feel while you're putting together the charts and then explaining them to all of us on here. If I feel this bad reading everything, you all must feel terribly desperate inside while taking the time to interpret the charts, with the highest level of intelligence, and not be able to change the course. I've learned so much from this these Astrology threads. I can probably speak for everyone here, as well as all of the lurkers, that we owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone that so painstakingly does these charts. This seriously takes on a new meaning of "detecting". Thank you for all that you do. Peace be with you. :grouphug:

O/T here . I so want to learn astrology and am in the process of purchasing more books but would it be better to try to find a beginners astrology class than trying to teach myself? Due to the ecomony I don't know if classes are an option now but I will look into it if you all advice that route first..And if this is the case are there any online classes that any may know of? Thanks again and back to on topic now...(u can PM me with this info so as not to crowd the board if you would rather) TYIA..sweets:clap:

I can't PM you. The feature isn't turned on for you yet - too new, I guess. You can join an online group that offers beginning astrology. I have one but we haven't been very active due to my being otherwise occupied, but here's a group:

http://horoscopeschat.yuku.com/directory

You'll probably have to sign up with the service first - free - if you don't have an account with them. Then you'll need to sign up with the group. Tell them member AlexaK referred you from her group if they ask for info about yourself.

Have fun. I'm not sure if they've moved all their information from our old site yet, but normally they have tons of stuff. :)

This is the link to my group, but we're in the middle of moving from the old site, same as HOROSCOPECHAT, so we haven't been very active. You may join. All new participants must be approved by me, so there will be a time delay. I'm not sure if I made this one private.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstrologersForum/

Here are two more groups that are good, and I'm a member (rather inactive as of late) of both. Horary Hour is just horary, so it's better for those more advanced than "beginner" but it's a great read for newbies, too:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HoraryHour/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChartTalkStudy/?yguid=218466291

I'm not sure if they have them "locked" and you have to join by request, but they usually accept most people.

I've posted this in the Astrology Library thread, too. So if mods want to delete this in a while, it's okay.

I can't PM you. The feature isn't turned on for you yet - too new, I guess. You can join an online group that offers beginning astrology. I have one but we haven't been very active due to my being otherwise occupied, but here's a group:

http://horoscopeschat.yuku.com/directory

You'll probably have to sign up with the service first - free - if you don't have an account with them. Then you'll need to sign up with the group. Tell them member AlexaK referred you from her group if they ask for info about yourself.

Have fun. I'm not sure if they've moved all their information from our old site yet, but normally they have tons of stuff. :)

This is the link to my group, but we're in the middle of moving from the old site, same as HOROSCOPECHAT, so we haven't been very active. You may join. All new participants must be approved by me, so there will be a time delay.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AstrologersForum/

THANK YOU SO MUCH AKSleuth... I am on my way to checking this out now..BIGGG HUGGSS to you and all:blowkiss:...jmo...sweets

Tuba, your post made me cry...hard...like a lil child trying to breathe while crying at the same time. I agree with you. It's very disheartening, to say the least. I can't imagine how you (or the other Astros) feel while you're putting together the charts and then explaining them to all of us on here. If I feel this bad reading everything, you all must feel terribly desperate inside while taking the time to interpret the charts, with the highest level of intelligence, and not be able to change the course. I've learned so much from this these Astrology threads. I can probably speak for everyone here, as well as all of the lurkers, that we owe a great deal of gratitude to everyone that so painstakingly does these charts. This seriously takes on a new meaning of "detecting". Thank you for all that you do. Peace be with you. :grouphug:

To do charts such as these, one must be able to separate oneself from the gruesome reality, such as a surgeon in the operating room, or a police detective at the scene of a crime. Most of the time I look at these charts as clues, as facts, but sometimes, sometimes, it's more heartbreaking than I want to admit. The day they declared the remains truly belonged to Caylee, I cried harder than I have in years, which is odd, because during the whole five months of searching for her, I didn't really sob, felt sad, yes, but no big tears - until that day in December when they said it was Caylee in that trash bag in the woods so close to home.

Jose Baez is a man of dignity and has no qualms about refuting certain questions & attacks with silence. No, he does not lie to her; he often says nothing. That is in circs. where silence is the better part of wisdom or when he is tired of her rounding on him.

However, he never says "Defeat." Between him and L.K.B., he sustains the belief that given the right jury and background, almost anything might be overcome. I also do not think he quotes odds to her. From the beginning he described to her the "worst case scenario" (his words) and it was good to establish that as a possibility or even probablility.

I bet he does dream of the halcyon days when he was not involved with this client.

If she was my client, I'd need Halcion often. (interesting the pharmacutical companies would name a drug after the fabled bird Halcyon)

Although he may never say "defeat' to her, I'm sure they've made mention of procedures, motions etc they have to put in place 'in case they have to file an appeal 'should' there be a conviction. 'Ya know...the normal stuff'.

She's stuck between a rock and a hard place. The undeniable TRUTH and more of the TRUTH.
She wants OUT, but she also knows if she dumps JB and fusses over the quality of her defense, she can add another 8 months plus to her long wait. Poor thing. Must be getting bored with those cheesy nachos and beef jerky.

At the moment, what you said TUBA in an earlier post comes to mind:
It will be a walk through the jungle if this trial begins when Jupiter enters Pisces which will be in Jan 2010.

If you make a 2 yr. 10 mo. photographic record of a baby girl, then kill her and sell the record of her to defend the killing, what kind of inhuman assembly line is THAT!? Caylee has been nothing but used by this "person".

I'm dizzy from shaking my head! UNBELIEVABLE!!! She is sooooo DARK and ruthless.
Bring on the HOLY WATER.

Just from listening to and observing her, we know she is an extraordinarily mistrustful person and thus has paranoid tendencies. So, one thing she does protect is her people of resort. As you say, she would trade this pool of defenders for another in a Jacksonville minute if she thought it would not cost her. When the advancement of the case stutters or halts and veers into what will be her abyss, she makes heavy weather, she thunders and would so love to say, "Get OUT!" But......she has no replacement.

She has also said, "I'm starting to trust Jose, because I have to for my case." Wow, does that give a lot away! Solace for the soul, comfort after a long day, is the truth that snarling paranoids do not fail to trust because they have been hard done to. It is instead their guilt that makes them project the evil onto others. In fact her reluctant trust toward her lawyer was in the stated context of not trusting anyone.:behindbar

Just from listening to and observing her, we know she is an extraordinarily mistrustful person and thus has paranoid tendencies. So, one thing she does protect is her people of resort. As you say, she would trade this pool of defenders for another in a Jacksonville minute if she thought it would not cost her. When the advancement of the case stutters or halts and veers into what will be her abyss, she makes heavy weather, she thunders and would so love to say, "Get OUT!" But......she has no replacement.

She has also said, "I'm starting to trust Jose, because I have to for my case." Wow, does that give a lot away! Solace for the soul, comfort after a long day, is the truth that snarling paranoids do not fail to trust because they have been hard done to. It is instead their guilt that makes them project the evil onto others. In fact her reluctant trust toward her lawyer was in the stated context of not trusting anyone.:behindbar

Her Diary of Days entry early July made this abundantly clear.

On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Trust no one,
Only yourself.
With great power,
Comes great consequence.
What is given,
Can be taken away.
Everyone lies.
Everyone dies.
Life will never be easy.
On the worst of worst days,
Remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high.
Smile.
Laugh.
Love unconditionally.
Tomorrow is a brand new day.

(Source: page 28 of PDF - 400+ page docdump #1)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2851050&postcount=652

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow, Tuba! Powerful stuff... I can just hear her screaming that she will just get on the witness stand and make everyone understand that she is "perfectly" innocent.....while the lawyers just roll their eyes!!! Just my wild imagination and opinion!!!

Thanks for all you do, Tuba....ditto what Jersey said!!

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/WSHoraryFeb15009.jpg

The above chart is horary for the questions placed on the board today. The questions were 1.) What is the hold up re: promised and expected documents? and 2.) Will the prisoner's dissatisfaction bring a separation from her defense team?

I appreciate you taking time from Haleigh's case to answer these questions Tuba! :blowkiss:
I would rather them be delayed if pages are missing are some added to them etc. They will be released when they are meant to be released.

I am glad to hear from what I understand, that she might be haunted by ghost appariations today!! :clap: I hope she is haunted every last living day of her life for what she has done to Caylee.

She should be getting pretty bored without her electronic goodies, tired of books & only a small radio. Her only break up of the day is her hour out of her cell & visits from her lawyers. Not the party life she so loved anymore & dreading knowing she is required to come to every hearing because of Judge Strickland's orders!

Thank you Tuba, Soulscape, Kaitland, FifthEssence, housemouse & everyone else for all that you do! :blowkiss:

:angel:

Although Defense has a right to the discovery and receives the documents before we do, if some item is still actively being investigated (so that State can show cause), the newspapers & t.v. may not see it until LE is done with that item. We can speculate that some pages may have been pulled for that reason and other older pages added because investigators have completed work on that item. As to alterations other than presence or absence of a page, it would have to be a finding that was changed. Facts are facts short of a mistake in notation, but findings or conclusions of a technical sort are subject to alteration.

I wrote a long message about the p.c. problem to you yesterday, Angel but my P.M. box was overstuffed and so the Send failed and I was so notified. Do you have Sys. Restore? There are so many storms and with the sluggishness of servers and browser, I decided to restore.

I really appreciate the HLN program times, aksleuth. After NG, an entertainment community news show comes on, so I despaired until you put up the rotation. The web sites offering t.v. schedules don't include HLN, not one that I went to. HLN does not cover their programming the way it ought to be but I really like the transcript service and it's fast.

Good post, Jersey Girl! yes it must be devastating to Tuba and all of the other Astros as they're interpreting these charts. As the Truth of this case is terribly disturbing! PLus the prisoner seems to never change her devious and most evil stance!

I join you, Jersey Girl, in saluting all of our intelligent and very Gifted Astros. You give us so much insight.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

It's crushing but it's true; that's exactly what has happened to Caylee's recorded memories - for sell to the highest bidder to defend the one who murdered the one in the photos and videos. "Inhuman assembly line"... crushing but true.

We wait patiently but expectantly for justice FOR Caylee, who deserves it - especially since it came with the highest price to pay for it - her life. God Bless Our Caylee.

The last week of February, Mercury will be in its Sign of exaltation and trining the strategy asteroid, Pallas Athena. In fact mid-week, Mercury is on the very degree of its highest function. Web Sleuths will be interested to watch for the best use of this combine, which is a real natural for case planning. Baez is a Libran, so he will definitely be attuned to this. I do not feel he disserved his client by reading the statement she prepared regarding the memorial. She thought it exposed just the sentiments she wanted her family and the public to know of and made a demand of him. We have to keep in mind that he represents her. He can advise but in the event, he speaks for her not for himself or a pollster or jury consultant. She is a fool as well as a quadruple dyed criminal. As long as he maintains his Air Sign detachment and presents an adequate defense, he will come out of this intact. He has made an effort far & above the bar. I do not fault him in any regard. He has a babble-grab machine for a client. Cooperation is something she does not know how to do unless she's pulling down pants at a well photographed party.

I don't fault him either, he is only doing his job but he had no clue as to what he had stepped in - when he stepped into this case. He should have checked the bottom of his shoes because that's all that comes from his client's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back