Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP DATE OF BIRTH IS 1/5/54. And you're right the natal for Drew shows 1/6 which was the original incorrect date I had posted (sorry folks!).

Soulscape,

Thanks for posting the charts!! On the Charts ypu posted they list Drew's DOB as Jan. 6, 1954. Based upon Beckaroozie's earlier post I believe she verified his DOB to be Jan. 5, 1954. I may be mistaken, but I just wanted to confirm before anyone gives their brilliant analysis. Thanks for all of your hard work here!

Thanks Marlame & Beck,

I have reposted the charts to reflect Drew's 1/5 birthdate. Try pulling them up again. Make sure you click on the REFRESH icon once you're on the Photobucket page or you'll still see the 1/6 charts.

Is everyone aware MERCURY goes Retrograde 11:43 am EST tomorrow morning? We need to be careful..........

WAIT !!! --- I just noticed I have Bolingbrook instead of Villa Park. Give me a few minutes to update once again <groan!>

9:19 pm ETA: OK, should be right now. (Be sure to REFRESH/ RELOAD the Photobucket page).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Beck let's clarify.

Stacy Peterson
January 20, 1984
Time Unknown
Downers Grove IL

Drew Peterson
January 5, 1954
Time Unknown
Bolingbrook IL

Dates & places are critical. Are we sure these are correct?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi
I am pretty sure she was born in Downers Grove IL I read it was her sister Tina born In Long beach CA
10/29 - 03:00 - Cassandra goes to Illinois State Police District 5 and files another missing persons report, leaves ISP at 4am
Hope this helps. Luvmygarden

Is it possible to get the birth data on Cassandra (and maybe even Tina also). We could learn additional information from her chart because we will see that both Cassandra's mother (name?) and her sister Stacy) are missing as well as one sibling deceased (the 2 yo). Should be indicated by severely afflicted MH/IC axis and 3rd house.

Did Christie Cales really walk out on her children or was she murdered?

1958-01-25 Christie Marie Toutges born

1975-11-12 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutges born to Christie Toutges [age 17]
1979-05-26 Christie Toutges [age 21] and Anthony McKenzie Cales [age 25] married. [His 2nd marriage]
1979-08-07 Son, Yelton Cales born.
1981-00-00 Daughter, Jessica Cales born.
1983-00-00 Anthony and Christie Cales purchase a house in Downers Grove IL
1983-12-00 Daughter, Jessica Cales [age 2] killed when Downer Grove house caught fire.
1983-00-00 Christie Cales files protection order against Anthony, [Aggravated Assault .357-caliber pistol] Charges dropped
1984-01-20 Daughter, Stacy Ann Cales born.
1984-10-17 Anthony and Christie Cales purchase a house in DuPage Co, IL
1985-00-00 Daughter, Cassandra Cales born.
1986-00-00 Christie Cales in psychiatric hospital, alchoholism, child neglect re: Yelton Cales [age 7]
1987-00-00 Daughter, Lacy Ann Cales born.
1987-10-17 Daughter, Lacy Ann Cales died of SIDS
1989-11-00 Christie Cales charged with shoplifting vodka and cigarettes from an Osco in Woodridge.
1989-12-26 Christie Cales charged with shoplifting Old Style and Bailey's alchohol, cigarettes from Cub Food, Downers Grove
1990-00-00 Christie Cales, DUI, hospitalized for alcoholism and depression.
1990-00-00 Anthony Cales filed protection order [claimed Christie torched his clothes, broke car windshield, child neglect]
1990-00-00 Anthony Cales filed for divorce and full custody of Yelton [age 10], Stacy [age 6]. Cassandra [age 5], Tina [age 14]
1990-00-00 Christie Cales challenged custody papers of her children but failed to appear for divorce hearing.
1990-00-00 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutge put in Illinois State Foster care
1990-12-03 Anthony and Christie Cales divorce final, Anthony given full custody of the three children.
1991-00-00 Christie Cales treated for depression [Prozac], moved to the south suburbs living with family, visits children.
1993-06-16 Property transfer from Christie Cales to Anthony Cales.
1993-10-11 Anthony Cales sold house.
1993-11-12 Daughter, Christina Michelle Toutges turned 18 and released from State Foster Care

1994-00-00 Anthony Cales moved to Fort Myers, Florida with Yelton [age 14], Stacy [age 10]. Cassandra [age 9]
1995-03-26 Anthony McKenzie Cales married Linda June Olson in Fort Myers, Florida [His 2nd and, her 6th marriage]
1995-11-25 Anthony and Linda Cales filed protection order against each other [domestic violence, she spent 21 days in jail]
1996-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales, Yelton [age 16], Stacy [age 12]. Cassandra [age 11] moved to Morgan City, Louisiana.
1997-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales separated and Anthony moved back to Illinois with the three children.

1998-03-11 Christie Cales [age 40 DOB 01/25/1958] disappeared, Blue Island, ILL, carrying bible and purse heading for church. [Blue Island Police 708-396-7025 Agency Case Number: 98-14519]
www.nampn.org: "Christie Marie Cales was last seen at approximately 4:30 p.m. on March 11, 1998, in the vicinity of the 2300 block of West 199th Street in Blue Island, Illinois. She was carrying a Bible and her purse at the time. She indicated she was going to walk to a friend's house but never arrived."

2002-08-21 Son, Yelton Cales arrested for domestic battery, sentenced 15 months (DuPage Co, IL)
2002-00-00 Anthony and Linda Cales divorced.
2004-02-14 Son, Yelton Cales arrested aiding/possession stolen vehicle, sentenced 3 years (Will Co)
2005-01-20 Son, Yelton Cales arrested AGG CRIM SEX AB/VIC 13-16 (DuPage Co)
2006-09-17 Daughter, Christina Michelle [Toutges] Ryan [age 30] died of cancer.
2007-10-28 Daughter, Stacy Ann [Cales] Peterson disappeared.
2007-00-00 Son, Yelton Cales currently incarcerated at the Western Illinois Correctional Center
2008-06-00 Son Yelton Cales released June 2008

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_christie.htm

Thanks so much for looking at Stacy Peterson.
As I have read all this info and read the boards I am surprised at
all the missing people who are found in the search for others
What a Blessing for all families and friends. A fellow who was friends of
Stacy's mother Christie is beside himself since she disaappeared and now Stacy is gone too.
What a sad thing for him to deal with. I guess he was a long time friend.

I am having a hard time finding these dates of birth I will keep looking.
Now I know so many are missing.

Wow! Is this a complicated case or what?!

Luvmygarden, thank you for posting the additional information.

I have been working up key charts on Stacy, namely her natal, the phone call to Bruce (10/28/07 - 10:09 am), Drew telling Sharon that Stacy left the house (10/28/07 - 11:55 am), and the missing person report filed by Stacy's sister Cassandra (10/29/07 - 1:00 am).

As most suspect, the testimony points to death and disposal of the body within that time frame. There is a lot to review and I have to get my notes in order and write up the analysis. I want to be careful, so please bear with me. I hope I will be able to post the analysis over the next couple days.

Kaitland, I am happy to see you jump in! If you have time, please post your findings. I am sure they will help enormously in uncovering the truth surrounding this highly complicated and disturbing case.

I have a question perhaps someone could answer: with all indicators pointing to Drew Peterson as the murderer, why has he not yet been indicted?! Other perps have been convicted with less to go on than this case. :confused:

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have been working up key charts on Stacy, namely her natal, the phone call to Bruce (10/28/07 - 10:09 am), Drew telling Sharon that Stacy left the house (10/28/07 - 11:55 am), and the missing person report filed by Stacy's sister Cassandra (10/29/07 - 1:00 am).

As most suspect, the testimony points to death and disposal of the body within that time frame. There is a lot to review and I have to get my notes in order and write up the analysis. I want to be careful, so please bear with me. I hope I will be able to post the analysis over the next couple days.

Kaitland, I am happy to see you jump in! If you have time, please post your findings. I am sure they will help enormously in uncovering the truth surrounding this highly complicated and disturbing case.

I have a question perhaps someone could answer: with all indicators pointing to Drew Peterson as the murderer, why has he not yet been indicted?! Other perps have been convicted with less to go on than this case. :confused:

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape,

You pose a great question. It is hard to believe Drew has not been indicted but in Illinois the workings of the Government and Law Enforcement are a mystery to many. :waitasec: Especially, in the Chicago area...corruption and cover-up is nothing new. Possibly you will find there is more to the story in the Charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Oh I know and I thought this case was complicated till I saw Caylee's
Any of us would be in jail long ago. I was drawn to Stacy because her husband is LE. I wonder what that has to do with him walking free for so long. Dp is a real bum and his friends seem to follow suit. And I think he feels like a celebrity and loves all the attention to the max. Doesn't matter to him that it is all bad. He folds a few towels on TV and feels like a hero
to his family yuk....

Thanks,
Soulscape

He made a comment to the effect that he thought he'd be tried and acquitted before her body is ever found....and they couldn't try him again if they ever did find the body due to double jeopardy. I think they don't want to indict him until it's a slam dunk, and also want to give him enough of his (arrogant) rope to hang himself. JMO He's a piece of work for sure. ugh.

One more point I'd like to add is that DP has a light airplane at another local airport...that bothered me and I wondered if he'd used it for disposal.

Soulscape,

You pose a great question. It is hard to believe Drew has not been indicted but in Illinois the workings of the Government and Law Enforcement are a mystery to many. :waitasec: Especially, in the Chicago area...corruption and cover-up is nothing new. Possibly you will find there is more to the story in the Charts.

Wonder if he's buddies with Blagojevich? That would explain it.

Sorry, couldn't resist....

Love,
Soulscape

Soul -- not knowing ANYTHING about reading charts....lol....I noticed A LOT of squares on both DP and SP's natal charts. I know from reading you guys that SQUARES are not usually a good thing. Is that significant? I also saw the squares in the 8th house, isn't that the death significator? And the nice lil symbo with the half moon and cross on top is that black moon lillith? Just trying to learn. :) Thanks for working up those charts and taking your time on providing us with your typically brilliant intepretations. :)

I know that Stacy had tremendous challenges in her short life, which could explain the squares, I guess.

Soul -- not knowing ANYTHING about reading charts....lol....I noticed A LOT of squares on both DP and SP's natal charts. I know from reading you guys that SQUARES are not usually a good thing. Is that significant? I also saw the squares in the 8th house, isn't that the death significator? And the nice lil symbo with the half moon and cross on top is that black moon lillith? Just trying to learn. :) Thanks for working up those charts and taking your time on providing us with your typically brilliant intepretations. :)

I know that Stacy had tremendous challenges in her short life, which could explain the squares, I guess.

Beck,

Squares in & of themselves aren't *bad.* They can indicate conflict, personal challenge, a life lesson, or what motivates an individual to take action. A life without squares could be pretty darn boring...

Actually, neither Stacy nor Drew have an exceptional number of squares in their respective charts. Drew has more conjunctions than anything else, including the particularly nasty MARS/SATURN (cruelty) conjunction in Scorpio. He also has a high number of sextiles, giving him **opportunities.**

Although Stacy has a normal number of squares, she has the difficult SUN square MARS/PLUTO conjunction. This suggests problems with men, particularly powerful (PLUTO), violent (MARS) men. MARS/PLUTO in hard aspect frequently shows up in the charts of victims and perpetrators. She is a little (not much) above average in semisquares (45 degrees) and sesquisquares (135 degrees).

As we get into the analysis, we'll see how these energies may have contributed to what happened.

*** ASPECTS ANALYSIS REPORT ***

Drew Peterson (Sunrise) - Male Chart

ASPECT FREQUENCY ANALYSIS
Aspect Actual Likely
Type Hits Hits Dif

Cnj 23 8.6 +167%
Opp 8 7.6 +6%
Tri 8 14.1 (-43%)
Sqr 9 12.0 (-25%)
Sxt 18 6.5 +177%
SSq 4 4.4 (-9%)
Sqq 6 4.4 +36%
Qnx 2 4.4 (-55%)

Total 78 61.9 +26%

*** END REPORT ***

*** ASPECTS ANALYSIS REPORT ***
Stacy Peterson (Sunrise) - Natal Chart
ASPECT FREQUENCY ANALYSIS
Aspect Actual Likely
Type Hits Hits Dif

Cnj 9 8.6 +5%
Opp 9 7.6 +19%
Tri 16 14.1 +14%
Sqr 11 12.0 (-8%)
Sxt 6 6.5 (-8%)
SSq 5 4.4 +13%
Sqq 5 4.4 +13%
Qnx 3 4.4 (-32%)

Total 64 61.9 +3%

*** END REPORT ***

Thanks,
Soulscape

I admire all of you that can do this, and I am truly amazed. Stacy was the first case I ever became completely consumed with. Or so I thought before Caylee. I pray you can help to solve this case and bring Justice. This case in and of itself is mindboggling, the two at once is overpowering. God be with you as you read the charts.

2007-10-28
chicagotribune.com
November 28, 2007

"Large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container"
10:00 PM
10/28/2007:
Peterson and relative moved container from bedroom to Drew's SUV
ILL"The two men {Drew Peterson and Thomas Morphey, a step-brother] went to an upstairs bedroom and removed a large covered and sealed 4-foot-long rectangular plastic container and placed it in the SUV, the sources familiar with the case said. They left the home about 10 p.m., and Drew Peterson then dropped the relative off at his home, at which point the distraught man contacted a friend, saying words to the effect of, "I think I just helped Drew dispose of Stacy," the source said. The relative allegedly told the friend the plastic container was warm to the touch and may have weighed about 120 pounds, a source said."

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_recap2.htm

There is a wealth of timed information at this acandyrose site. What I just copied over will hopefully produce a chart with a tale to tell.

The early timelines suggest Stacy experienced a very troubled childhood, witnessing much abuse and neglect. To say the family dynamics were dysfunctional would be an understatement. The older boy (Yelton) has been in & out of jail for years on end (and at least once on criminal sexual charges, although I understand he is currently released). Three female siblings died, one in a fire, another from SIDS, another from cancer at age 30.

I mention this because it all factors in. One's background/ early childhood environment, including nurturing one receives or lack thereof, factors in greatly with how we **do** our charts. This may not explain what happened that night, but it gives focused insight into what led up to it.

From a forensic perspective, knowing the background of the key players helps you read charts better. The Astrologers have mentioned repeatedly that even difficult aspects can play out in positive as well as negative ways, and this is true. But --- and this is important --- you can't read a chart blind and expect to *get it right.* You have to delve into the background & circumstances and learn how the key players lived their lives up until the moment of the crime.

All this prep work will be put to good use as we start examining the charts involved in this case.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just as an FYI. On Fox tonight GVS reported that Drew's new 24 year old fiance and her two small children have moved into his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500