Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an FYI. On Fox tonight GVS reported that Drew's new 24 year old fiance and her two small children have moved into his house.

How distressing. I see a pattern here and it's not pretty.

Neighbor: 'You're going to die'

Peterson's next-door neighbor, and the best friend of his missing wife, did not see the new fiancee move in and has yet to run into her around their cul-de-sac.

The neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, believes she knows why Raines is taking up with a man old enough to be her grandfather.

"She's thinking, 'You won't even have to work. I'll give you a car. I'll take care of your kids,'" Bychowski said. "That's what she's thinking, poor girl."

"It's the same thing as Stacy, plus a few kids," she said. "He does the same exact thing over and over."

And Bychowski knows what she would like to tell Christina Raines.

"All I can say is, 'You're going to die,'" she said. "It looks good on paper now, but that's what Stacy thought, too."

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/1374287,4_1_JO13_PETERSON_S1.article

On another note, who can tell me more about the blue plastic container? Was Drew questioned about it? What happened to it after Thom. Morphey helped Drew remove it from bedroom & place in Drew's car? What's Drew's version of the story? Is Thom. Morphey still in protective custody?

The child Kris who supposedly told Sharon that on that morning (10/28/07, likely after the phone conversation with Bruce) Stacy & Drew were fighting, Stacy was yelling she wanted a divorce & wanted Drew to move out, and then there was silence... Is it possible to locate Kris's birth info?

I still am having huge trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that this has not been arrested & indicted for murder 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

How distressing. I see a pattern here and it's not pretty.

On another note, who can tell me more about the blue plastic container? Was Drew questioned about it? What happened to it after Thom. Morphey helped Drew remove it from bedroom & place in Drew's car? What's Drew's version of the story? Is Thom. Morphey still in protective custody?

The child Kris who supposedly told Sharon that on that morning (10/28/07, likely after the phone conversation with Bruce) Stacy & Drew were fighting, Stacy was yelling she wanted a divorce & wanted Drew to move out, and then there was silence... Is it possible to locate Kris's birth info?

I still am having huge trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that this has not been arrested & indicted for murder 1.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soul - I read somewhere while researching that there were two long distance truckers who said he approached them at a truckstop that night and asked them to haul something for him...both delcined and reported it to police. Whether he got someone to make his 'haul' wasn't mentioned.

Hi Soul - I read somewhere while researching that there were two long distance truckers who said he approached them at a truckstop that night and asked them to haul something for him...both delcined and reported it to police. Whether he got someone to make his 'haul' wasn't mentioned.

Great find, Beck. I'll see if that shows up anywhere in the disposal chart.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here's the snippet on the truck drivers that were approached for the disposal.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, December 1, 2007, Illinois State Police - District 5
"JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers. Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at 815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Here's the snippet on the truck drivers that were approached for the disposal.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, December 1, 2007, Illinois State Police - District 5
"JOLIET – On October 29, 2007 at approximately 3:30 am, two truck drivers were approached by two men at a truck stop in Bolingbrook , IL. One of the two men is believed to be Drew Peterson and the other described as a white male, early 50’s, salt-and-pepper hair, with a stocky build. The two men requested the truck drivers to transport a package to an undisclosed location. Upon reaching the location, the men would regain possession of the package and continue transporting it to a location not accessible by semi-trailers. Anyone having a similar encounter is asked to contact the Illinois State Police at 815-740-0678 or America’s Most Wanted Hotline at 1-800-CRIME TV.

Beck,

Based on the chart I cast for 10/29/07 @ 3:30 am, I don't think Drew was successful in finding any truckers to transport his *package*, not that he didn't try... He had money in pocket (lots of it) and he was very persuasive and charming. I suspect the accomplice was a colleague (LE, undercover cop or the like, and definitely someone with no scruples).

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/DrewApproachesTruckDrivers.gif

Drew = Lord 1, MERCURY, here at 24:35 Libra Rx. His buddy SUN (05:32 Scorpio) is with him. The truck drivers would be shown by SATURN (06:15 VIRGO in 12th House of Secrets) and URANUS (15:03 Pisces in 6th House of everyday routine --- they were at work, a 6th house matter). Stacy, as Drew's wife, is shown by Lord 7, JUPITER, here at 19:05 Sagittarius just inside the 4th House cusp.

Drew wove a good story, of that I'm sure. He had a hidden agenda (MERCURY Retrograde) concerning a marriage/relationship or partnership (MERCURY in Libra). Luck was with him, i.e., he didn't get *caught* because his significator MERCURY was conjunct the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Fixed Star in the Heavens. MERCURY was also conjunct the Part of Art, imbuing him with craftiness and grace.

Stacy, on the other hand, symbolized by JUPITER in Sagittarius, was in storage containers* (4th House of storage containers; Sag is double-bodied sign so more than one) conjunct the Part of Bad Luck and the Part of Merchandise. He was passing her off as merchandise....

The chart suggests he left the truck stop that night (early morning) with his *package(s)* still in his possession, --- although there are indications he left it/them in the neighborhood of the truck stop rather than bring them back home with him. (Part of Land Journeys focal point of Yod involving 2nd house cusp (money) and JUPITER (Stacy) suggests the journey did not take place. When I ran the chart for a few minutes later (3:40 am), it showed JUPITER (Stacy) leaving 4th House and entering 3rd House (cars), suggesting he wound up putting her back in his vehicle and going from there...)

*The chart that I cast for Cassandra's Police Report (not shown here) strongly suggested Stacy was in pieces, scattered, never to be put back together again. I will comment more on that chart as we continue. I bring it up here because I was impressed by the confirmation I got in this 3:30 am chart testifying that Stacy was in storage containers.

After working with (and thinking about) this chart for more than two hours, in frustration, I cast a horary and the planet that indicated Stacy in the horary was posited in Aquarius which rules airplanes. Is anyone aware of any flights made by Drew during the first month or so after Stacy's disappearance?

Thanks to All for your patience. This is a complicated and frustrating case. I will continue to post as I put the pieces together....

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul that's what I was afraid of...oh man. He is a licensed pilot and OWNS an ultralight that he has parked at a local airport. That is confirmation that he took her in that plane, I think. Where did he take her? What did he do with her? Did he scatter her remains from the aircraft or land and bury her?
Will her body or pieces of it ever be found?

Ugh that man makes me sick -- the airplane disposal is probably why he's so confident and smug. I'll get info on the plane and where it's parked.

Snippet from http://movingoutmovingon.bloghi.com...erves-protects-and-gets-away-with-murder.html

State police also have turned an eye to a micro-light airplane owned by Drew Peterson. Investigators were at a hangar at Cushing Field in Newark, about 30 miles west of Joliet, for about an hour Friday morning, said Michael Hudetz, a flight instructor who also sells micro-lights.

Hudetz said he showed investigators Drew Peterson's two-seater Aquilla Trike and the hangar where Peterson keeps it.

"They asked a lot of questions," Hudetz said. "They seemed very interested in how it works. They wanted to know where the people sit, where they put their feet. They wanted to know how the (aircraft's) parachute works."

Investigators also asked Hudetz if there were any "barrels" at the airfield.

About two years ago, Hudetz trained Drew Peterson to fly his micro-light, which run about $20,000 new, the flight instructor said.

"He was actually a private pilot before that," Hudetz said. "He flew regular airplanes. He seemed like a very nice guy."

Sometimes Peterson flew alone, but he had also flown with his wife, Hudetz said.

Excerpt from Chicagotribune.com archives

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2007/nov/04/news/chi-peterson_newnov04

State Police on Friday (Nov. 2, 2007) searched a hangar at Cushing Field in Sheridan where Drew Peterson kept a plane, according to Michael Hudetz, a flight instructorat A&M Airsports. Cushing Field is about 38 miles west of Bolingbrook.

FROM NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT NOV 20, 2007

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0711/20/ng.01.html

MILLER: No. And you know, there was some talk and some wild speculation that perhaps that he took the body up in the airplane and then dumped it over the airplane. They`re now saying that that probably was just wild speculation from the very beginning.

But the fact that he may have taken the airplane up in the air to scour the area, to look where a good place might possibly be to hide the body -- and again, we`re only speculating here and I`m only telling you what police theory is -- theories that they`re working on right now, but that`s one that`s come to the forefront.

BROOKS: Especially if it was an ultralight. Now, if it was -- if it was a Cessna, like we see here, I would say, yes, that could be a possibility of him taking a body, putting it inside of this. But with an ultralight, I would find that highly improbable.

PHOTO OF THE TYPE OF PLANE OWNED BY DP:

microlightairplanelikeownedbydrewpa.jpg

Ok so he owns an ultralight which really wouldn't be conducive to transporting 120lbs in a big blue container. He is licensed to fly light aircraft, so he could have rented or borrowed a plane from someone else at that airport. I'd be curious to know if LE checked on whether he'd leased a Cessna or some other light aircraft around that time.

Respectfully snipped:
After working with (and thinking about) this chart for more than two hours, in frustration, I cast a horary and the planet that indicated Stacy in the horary was posited in Aquarius which rules airplanes. Is anyone aware of any flights made by Drew during the first month or so after Stacy's disappearance?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape does Aquarius also rule boats? I think it would be more likely he took her out in a boat and weighted the container down and dumped her (ala Scott Peterson). What do you think. Do you see any other signs of water? Or water burial?

Is a chart possible for the date of the police search on the hangar (Nov. 2, 2007) to determine if her body or any evidence was there at the time? One more thing from your chart -- you said a container in a container...maybe he put her in a storage unit somewhere?

Edited to Add:
From acandyrose.com

From the property settlement with 2nd wife Vicky---------The dissolution was finalized on Feb. 18, 1992

"Additionally, [Drew] Peterson kept the couple's 1988 Ford truck and ski boat while [Victoria] Rutkiewicz took possession of a 1990 Pontiac passenger vehicle and a 1985 Chevrolet Camaro. The couple jointly owned a business, Blue Lightening Corp. Each retained 49 shares of the corporation's 100 shares of issued stock, though the company also dissolved."

Don't know if he still has it.

Drew took a 3 day "vacation, to clear his head" on Nov 3 or 4 after Stacy disappeared on October 28. No one has ever reported where he went at that time. Yes, he is a , and there does seem to be a pattern here.

Drew took a 3 day "vacation, to clear his head" on Nov 3 or 4 after Stacy disappeared on October 28. No one has ever reported where he went at that time. Yes, he is a , and there does seem to be a pattern here.

CG & Others, see if you can find out more about this *vacation.* I am thinking after he got nowhere with the truck drivers, he hid the container in the neighborhood and later retrieved it. I would be very interested in learning where he went, by what mode of transportation during this 3 day vacation. Even more interested if there was a date & time of departure (airplane ticket, bus or train ticket, etc.) --- or if he went by car, did a neighbor see him leave?

Beckaroozie, regarding your questions & the chart you ask for:

...does Aquarius also rule boats? I think it would be more likely he took her out in a boat and weighted the container down and dumped her (ala Scott Peterson). What do you think. Do you see any other signs of water? Or water burial?

Is a chart possible for the date of the police search on the hangar (Nov. 2, 2007) to determine if her body or any evidence was there at the time? One more thing from your chart -- you said a container in a container...maybe he put her in a storage unit somewhere?

>>Aquarius rules air travel. It also rules quarries. Right now I don't see water or water burial.

I need a timed event to cast the next chart (the one between the truck stop incident and the search of the hangar). To advance clock time hour by hour or even day by day with no *event* to pin it to, is fruitless....

>>Regarding casting a chart for 11/2/07 search of hangar, I would need a time.

>>The truck stop chart suggests he put her body in a container / containers. It makes me want to barf to think perhaps he cut her up, but that is a possibility. The truck stop chart suggests the body is in containers, not a storage unit --- at that time.

>> If I can get a time & date for hangar search, I can cast that chart.

>> I really want more details on the *vacation,* if anyone can find them.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I might be dreaming because my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...but I seem to recall the police mentioning searching a quarry. I'm like..quarry?? that's an odd place to search. I'll see if I can dig up any info on that later. Off to work for a bit.

Thank you so so much for the insight and the education Soul. You're awesome!

I might be dreaming because my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...but I seem to recall the police mentioning searching a quarry. I'm like..quarry?? that's an odd place to search. I'll see if I can dig up any info on that later. Off to work for a bit.

Thank you so so much for the insight and the education Soul. You're awesome!

Correct, there was a quarry search early on. Will see if I can find the name of it and it's location.

Drew left on his Harley. There were never any reports as to where he went, no one ever found out. This was my first case I ever followed then came Caylee. I will try to find links for you if you would like.

Drew left on his Harley. There were never any reports as to where he went, no one ever found out. This was my first case I ever followed then came Caylee. I will try to find links for you if you would like.

Very interesting, Carolina Girl, very interesting indeed... I can only pray you could find a time/date of departure... If the *package* was subdivided into smaller *packages* they could have been stacked on the back of the Harley and carted away, perhaps to a quarry...

Can anyone give locations of quarries within say, 1 - 1-1/2 day road trip from Bolingbrook?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Soul - I found some info and a photo on the blue boxes from acandyrose site.

This is supposedly what the boxes looked like. There were several as you suspected and they all came up missing when Stacy disappeared.

Stacy_Peterson_File-150-container1.jpg

"Rick Mims, Peterson's long-time friend, told a grand jury last week [12/05/2007 ?] that he and Peterson bought three such containers for about $100 from AmeriCable, where they both worked part-time in 2003, according to a source close to the investigation. Peterson put two of the containers on a shelf in his garage, but after Stacy vanished, so did the containers, Mims testified."

Hi Soul -- I ran across some interesting information about a guy who is stuck to DP like glue. It appears he 'helped' DP with Stacy's car after her disappearance, and probably with other things as well. He is also a shady character and an abuser. Here's the info on Michael Robinson, one of DP's best friends - he owns this guy...actually loaned him money to open a heating and air business too.

Offender Name: MICHAEL JAMES ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 02/14/1974

"Meanwhile, a friend of Drew Peterson's was released Wednesday [01/16/2008] from the Will County Adult Detention Facility after posting 10 percent of a $50,000 bail after he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend and her friend, then allegedly threatening a witness. Michael J. Robinson, 34, of Bolingbrook was charged with felony intimidation, misdemeanor battery and domestic battery, according to police and court documents."

"His [Michael Robinson] friendship with [Drew] Peterson came to light after Ric Mims, a one-time friend of the former sergeant, told the National Enquirer that Robinson provided Peterson with a cell phone after police seized his old one as part of a search warrant. Mims said Peterson and Robinson behaved suspiciously, communicating in handwritten notes. Peterson said the only note passed contained his cell phone number. Peterson could not be reached for comment Wednesday but said last week he has known Robinson for nearly two decades. "He was just a kid on the street that I befriended, tried to keep him out of trouble," Peterson said."

"In the meantime the grand jury has issued a second subpoena to Michael Robinson, a friend of Drew's recently arrested in a domestic battery incident. A source says Robinson is suspected of helping Drew move Stacy's vehicle to the Clow Airport near their home the very night she disappeared."

Thought you might find this interesting too:

CADAVER DOG HITS 11-01-07

FoxNews Kevin Tomich reports: "Yesterday [11/01] during the search of Peterson's home a cadaver dog made a hit in the Peterson's upstairs bedroom and also out in the pond next to Clow Airport in Boilingbook where Stacy Peterson's car was abandon and where her husband has a plane."

"Meanwhile, at least five police divers entered a pond at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport, where a manager said police earlier this week tried unsuccessfully to review previous images from a Web cam. Federal Aviation Administration records indicate Drew Peterson is licensed to fly a plane, but manager Joe DePaulo said there were no records that Peterson had used the airport."

<<snipped>>... a shady character and an abuser. Here's the info on Michael Robinson, one of DP's best friends ...

Offender Name: MICHAEL JAMES ROBINSON
Date of Birth: 02/14/1974

"Meanwhile, a friend of Drew Peterson's was released Wednesday [01/16/2008] from the Will County Adult Detention Facility after posting 10 percent of a $50,000 bail after he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend and her friend, then allegedly threatening a witness. Michael J. Robinson, 34, of Bolingbrook was charged with felony intimidation, misdemeanor battery and domestic battery, according to police and court documents."

"His [Michael Robinson] friendship with [Drew] Peterson came to light after Ric Mims, a one-time friend of the former sergeant, told the National Enquirer that Robinson provided Peterson with a cell phone after police seized his old one as part of a search warrant. Mims said Peterson and Robinson behaved suspiciously, communicating in handwritten notes. Peterson said the only note passed contained his cell phone number. Peterson could not be reached for comment Wednesday but said last week he has known Robinson for nearly two decades. "He was just a kid on the street that I befriended, tried to keep him out of trouble," Peterson said."

"In the meantime the grand jury has issued a second subpoena to Michael Robinson, a friend of Drew's recently arrested in a domestic battery incident. A source says Robinson is suspected of helping Drew move Stacy's vehicle to the Clow Airport near their home the very night she disappeared."

Thought you might find this interesting too:

CADAVER DOG HITS 11-01-07

FoxNews Kevin Tomich reports: "Yesterday [11/01] during the search of Peterson's home a cadaver dog made a hit in the Peterson's upstairs bedroom and also out in the pond next to Clow Airport in Boilingbook where Stacy Peterson's car was abandon and where her husband has a plane."

"Meanwhile, at least five police divers entered a pond at Bolingbrook's Clow International Airport, where a manager said police earlier this week tried unsuccessfully to review previous images from a Web cam. Federal Aviation Administration records indicate Drew Peterson is licensed to fly a plane, but manager Joe DePaulo said there were no records that Peterson had used the airport."

Great finds, Beck. I will look at this MJR natal chart this evening & see if I see connections to the Truck Stop incident chart, although that news article said the accomplice looked to be in his 50's with salt & pepper hair, so I have my doubts. However, that doesn't mean MJR wasn't helpful to Drew in some other way during the days following Stacy's disappearance. I'd be curious to know if MJR returned to reside in Drew's neighborhood after he was released from prison approx. one year ago, and whether he is presently living there.

I had previously read the news story on the cadaver dog hits in the bedroom and at the pond at the airport. This is part of the reason I cannot for the life of me understand why Drew was not then --- and still has not been --- indicted!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

There is a quarry and a mine rescue training facility (looks just like a quarry) across the street from one another almost exactly 1.5 miles ESE of Pheasant Run...and coincidentally smack in between Clow Airport and Peterson's house.

Don't know if the Lat/Long helps but here they are:

41°40'49.22"N
88°10'44.95"W

Vulcan Mine Rescue Training Facility
707 111th St Address is approximate

Boughton Trucking & Material - 1.5mi ESE
22750 111th St (stated address but I think that's their corporate addy not the quarry addy -- quarry addy appears to be 511 111th or so)
Naperville, IL 60564
(630) 759-4096
constructionservicesmaps.com

Quarry 1.5 ESE from Pheasant Run
Quarry-Petersn-GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

There are quite a few quarries in the area within 5 - 10 mi from the house too. Let me know if you need those.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/story.asp?S=8171136

Inside the Peterson and Savio investigations
Posted: April 15, 2008 04:22 PM CDT
Updated: April 15, 2008 11:31 PM CDT
by Kristy Mergenthal
EAST MOLINE, Illinois -- It's the case that's hit airwaves across the nation since October. The disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy and every little detail of the case is locked behind doors in East Moline.
It's the black folder every media outlet would love to get their hands on.
"This has literally the entire timeline in it which is huge."
Illinois State Police Sergeant Tom Burek is normally stationed at police headquarters in East Moline, but these days he's taking on the case of a lifetime, overseeing public information for both the Kathleen Savio and Stacy Peterson investigations.
"I pretty much lived the Savio and Peterson investigation" said Sgt. Burek.
Sergeant Burek says in the early stages of the investigation, the timeline was only the size of a flag posted on a wall. Now, after four months it's more like a book.
"Within weeks they would take it down. The sheet would get longer and longer, just massive" said Sgt. Burek.
In December, Burek was assigned to handle the growing media interest in the highly publicized case.
"It's very dynamic as soon as something seemed to calm down something new would come up."
Until three weeks ago, Sgt. Burek lived out of a hotel in Chicago working at least fourteen hour days, learning intimate details of both cases.
"I would attend briefing at eight in the morning for Peterson investigation which was long, soon as that concluded I would walk to another building and sit in on briefing for Savio investigation."
For hours, even from his desk at district seven State police headquarters, Burek constantly turns to the news, monitoring stations for wrong information.
"I try to watch best I can."
Burek says investigators try to stay objective but it isn't always easy.
"Part of team is to formulate opinion based on information, no doubt I have opinion on what I know" said Sgt. Burek.
On April sixth, a key piece of evidence washed up on Long Beach. In a matter of minutes news crews were on scene wanting the inside story.
"As soon as people hear a blue barrel they think Stacy Peterson and it was my decision to refer them to jurisdiction rather than us make a statement."
With little evidence made public recently, most media have pushed this case to the back burner.
But Sergeant Burek says that hasn't stopped leads from coming in and police from investigating.
"From all over the world we get tips from psychic and people who hear stuff, they literally follow up on everything."
Sergeant calls this the biggest challenge of his 21 year career and says the details he carries with him makes him feel as though he lived the two weeks prior to Stacy's disappearance.
"It was unbelievable amount of information that was gathered on this case, mindboggling what we know, how found out and amounts of data sorted out, he went on to say, "I definitely think this investigation team is going to bring to conclusion very confident arrest made some day."
Sergeant Burek has to have his bags packed, ready to head to Chicago at anytime and says he's a part of this case until it goes from investigation to prosecution.
All content © Copyright 2001 - 2009 WorldNow and WQAD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our
Privacy Policy and Terms of Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members