Forensic Astrology - STACY Peterson-KATHLEEN Savio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for the info luvmygarden.

I'm glad to hear someone is on the case and that they have a lot of evidence to prosecute...what bothers me is the some day part of his statement.

Long Beach? Is there a Long Beach in Chicago? Or is he talking about California? LOL Off to do a search on Google Earth.

Info found on Google Earth:

It looks like the detective may have been talking about Long Beach, Indiana, which is right across the line and still on the shore of Lake Michigan (South end). It's near Indiana Dunes (popular vacation destination for tri-state locals). The Long Beach area looks to have residential homes in a subdivision on the shore. I wonder what they found there? LOL Guess we won't know til the 'black folder' spills it's guts in court.

What's distressing is that this article Luv shares with us was published 4/15/08 --- nine months ago tomorrow --- and still LE is apparently no closer to solving the crime than they were back then....

Very discouraging.

Thanks,
Soulscape

What's distressing is that this article Luv shares with us was published 4/15/08 --- nine months ago tomorrow --- and still LE is apparently no closer to solving the crime than they were back then....

Very discouraging.

Thanks,
Soulscape

If they are filling a black book, do you think they are picking up many directions to go for all DP's indescretions re: Wives. job as LE, other missing people, businesses, divorce financials, and on and on and on.
Oh my gosh I wonder if they know where to start first.
Because of all of this, his new girlfriend is probably safer than anyone dp has known in his lifetime, everyone is watching him now.
Including all of us hehe!!!!!!!!

Ya know...I have ideas for his wife #6....her initials are KC. And there should be a Court order that they have to live in a fishbowl so we can watch. No kids allowed. A new twist on the death penalty.

Get this - I found articles too about the gun charges being thrown out by the Judge because the SA office REFUSED to provide emails and correspondence regarding their decision to indict on the gun charges during discovery and at the order of the court. DP's lawyer is named Joel Brodsky and he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips. His defense for the gun charges was 'Vindictive Prosecution'. According to the judge that meant that the state HAD to produce those emails and such to the defense through discovery. They refused because it would damage the other cases (murders) they planned to charge him with, so the Judge dismissed the gun charges.

After court Brodsky was smirking and smiling and said 'this will show the state that we intend on defending Mr. Peterson vigorously should they bring other charges'. Sick, sick, sick. Supposedly they are both afflicted with tons of ego and have a hard time not trying to one up each other. DP has made the comment that he is excellent at testifying in court. I think they'll put him on the stand when the murder trials go to court...amazing.

Very interesting, Carolina Girl, very interesting indeed... I can only pray you could find a time/date of departure... If the *package* was subdivided into smaller *packages* they could have been stacked on the back of the Harley and carted away, perhaps to a quarry...

Can anyone give locations of quarries within say, 1 - 1-1/2 day road trip from Bolingbrook?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Would you believe there's a place called QUARRY LAKE ? (DuPage County)It's NW of Bolingbrook http://www.goingoutside.com/lake/103/1032708_Quarry_Lake_Illinois.html

There's ANNA QUARRY- SW of Bolingbrook in Anna, Il- 5 hrs away/339 mi.
Naperville Quarry NW of Bolingbrook in Naperville, Il- 18min /7.5 mi
Thornton Quarry- SE of Bolingbrook in Thornton, Il - 41 min/36.6 mi

DP's Attorney:

Joel A. Brodsky

Born: Chicago, Illinois, July 24, 1957

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of December 11, 2007 at 12:03:36 PM:

Full Licensed Name: J Brodsky
Full Former name(s): None

Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: November 1, 1982

Registered Business Address: Brodsky & Odeh
Chicago, IL 60603-3320

Record of Discipline and Pending Proceedings:

In re 01CH0042
Disposition: Suspension for a specified period
Effective Date of Disposition: January 31, 2004
End Date of Disposition: April 30, 2004

Prosecutor on DP case:

Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow

James W. Glasgow
12-21-1950, Joliet, IL

Beck, Fifth, Luvmygarden & All

Thank you very much for posting your above info, but I'd like to suspend discussion of these topics temporarily because I want to share some information on my current train of thought, namely, Stacy Peterson and the Death Window.

You've heard me mention in this Thread as well as the Caylee Threads that when I don't have a Time of Birth, I tend to use the Solar Chart which puts SUN on Ascendant. I do this because I find Sunrise charts easier to read than Noon charts, and not because this is the only way to do it.

HOWEVER.... after several days now of immersing myself in astrological investigation of the Stacy Peterson case, I find myself doing some **what-iffing** regarding her time of birth.

A couple days ago, I started working up a Death Window which I broadly determined to be from 10:28 am (the end of her phone call to Bruce) to 11:55 am (the time neighbor Sharon called and was told by Drew that Stacy had left the house for her grandfather's.

Further examination of the charts led me to narrow the window down to 10:45 am - 11:40 am, and more specifically, between 11:05 am - 11:15 am.

I finally settled on occurrence of death at 11:07 am, Sunday, 10/28/07. As I continued to work with these charts, I discovered a rectification possibility for Stacy's natal chart that seems to work almost perfectly --- 1/20/84 at 8:25 pm.

In a few minutes I will post charts and continue with my findings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Drew's oldest son picked up the three younger children on 11/02, the older child at home, Thomas went to school. It was reported later in the day that Drew (still wearing a bandana over his face) took off on his Harley. That was when he was gone for three days. Thomas spent time at his principal's house, the little ones with Drew's son.
"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he spotted the former Bolingbrook police sergeant and a second man loading a large blue barrel into Peterson's sport utility vehicle hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the second man isn't known, a pair of police sources said. "That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said."
"2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007
http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/663929,CST-NWS-boling23.article"
Drew has two adult sons by his first wife. One Stephen is a police officer, andthe other(whose name escapesme right now), reportedly has had nothing to do with Drew since the death of his 3rd wife in the bathtub.

Drew's oldest son picked up the three younger children on 11/02, the older child at home, Thomas went to school. It was reported later in the day that Drew (still wearing a bandana over his face) took off on his Harley. That was when he was gone for three days. Thomas spent time at his principal's house, the little ones with Drew's son.
"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News
A neighbor of Drew Peterson told police he spotted the former Bolingbrook police sergeant and a second man loading a large blue barrel into Peterson's sport utility vehicle hours after his young wife was last seen alive, sources said.

The identity of the second man isn't known, a pair of police sources said. "That's who we're looking for," one of the sources said."
"2ND MAN SOUGHT | Sources say neighbor told police he saw Drew Peterson and someone else loading barrel 'big enough to put someone in' into former cop's SUV

November 23, 2007
Drew has two adult sons by his first wife. One Stephen is a police officer, andthe other(whose name escapesme right now), reportedly has had nothing to do with Drew since the death of his 3rd wife in the bathtub.

Thank you for posting this info, Carolina Girl. It will come in handy when I cast the 11/2/07 chart, Drew Takes Off on Harley.

VERY INTERESTING he was *still wearing a bandana on his face* --- to cover scratches & cuts, perhaps?

Thanks,
Soulscape

OK, there are five charts I suggest you print and have at the ready. I am going to start posting my analysis on them tomorrow and it will be a whole lot easier for you to follow if you can have the charts in front of you as you read.

Stacy's Natal with speculated 8:25 pm time of birth:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonSpeculatedTimeofBirth.gif

Death #1 - Death Begins

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/Death1-DeathBegins.gif

Death #2 - Death Occurs

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/Death2-DeathOccurs.gif

Death #3 - Death Imprinted

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/Death3-DeathImprinted.gif

Death #4 - Death Completed

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy Peterson/Death4-DeathCompleted.gif

Thanks,
Soulscape

Beck, Fifth, Luvmygarden & All

Thank you very much for posting your above info, but I'd like to suspend discussion of these topics temporarily because I want to share some information on my current train of thought, namely, Stacy Peterson and the Death Window.

You've heard me mention in this Thread as well as the Caylee Threads that when I don't have a Time of Birth, I tend to use the Solar Chart which puts SUN on Ascendant. I do this because I find Sunrise charts easier to read than Noon charts, and not because this is the only way to do it.

HOWEVER.... after several days now of immersing myself in astrological investigation of the Stacy Peterson case, I find myself doing some **what-iffing** regarding her time of birth.

A couple days ago, I started working up a Death Window which I broadly determined to be from 10:28 am (the end of her phone call to Bruce) to 11:55 am (the time neighbor Sharon called and was told by Drew that Stacy had left the house for her grandfather's.

Further examination of the charts led me to narrow the window down to 10:45 am - 11:40 am, and more specifically, between 11:05 am - 11:15 am.

I finally settled on occurrence of death at 11:07 am, Sunday, 10/28/07. As I continued to work with these charts, I discovered a rectification possibility for Stacy's natal chart that seems to work almost perfectly --- 1/20/84 at 8:25 pm.

In a few minutes I will post charts and continue with my findings.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Wow - great work Soulscape! I can't wait to see the interpretations!

That looks like alot of work Thanks for sharing all u know with us.
It is so very interesting
Luvmygarden

"November 23, 2007
BY JOE HOSEY Herald News

November 23, 2007

The second man turned out to be Drew's stepbrother Thomas Morphy. Here is a link with more info: http://www.acandyrose.com/2007-11-29-FoxNewsMorpheyToldMe.htm

Some astrologers think rectifying a chart with an unknown birth time is a waste of time. Other astrologers feel compelled to attempt rectification on every untimed chart they can get their hands on. Astrologers have argued with each other over the value (or lack thereof) of rectification since time immemorial --- another losing battle, IMO......

SO WHY DID I BOTHER?

Because as I was immersing myself in the charts I've cast so far, I couldn't help but notice certain synchronicities.

What if her MOON was in Virgo instead of Leo? What if her SUN was in Aquarius instead of the 29th degree of Capricorn shown in the Sunrise chart?

The more I compared the event charts to the natal, the more sense it made.

I wound up speculating a 8:25 pm time of birth for Stacy. This gives her 12:40 Virgo rising with MOON conjunct from the 12th House at 05:31 Virgo. This time puts her SUN at 00:13 Aquarius. An Aquarian SUN will go along with things for just so long. Then she will rebel. This seems in keeping with what we know happened in Stacy's marriage. She put up with Drew's increasing jealousy --- he was tailing her, tracking her cell phone calls, etc., harassing her about where she was almost minute by minute, showing up unannounced and uninvited when she was out with friends --- and finally, when she had had enough of his control-freak antics, she told him in no uncertain terms the marriage was over & she wanted a divorce.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/Stacy%20Peterson/StacyPetersonSpeculatedTimeofBirth.gif

Note: No matter what time of day Stacy was born, the Nodes would remain at 15 Gemini/Sagittarius, give or take a minute of Arc. The SUN however, could be in 29 degree Capricorn or 00 degree Aquarius and the MOON could range from 22 Leo to 07 Virgo.

With Virgo rising in the speculative chart, Pisces is on the Descendant with CERES closely conjunct.

The 7th is the Marriage House. Pisces there gives a sense of sacrifice and possibly victimization. The great Astrologer Isabel Hickey stated that where Pisces is, is where one must serve or suffer. So Stacy must serve her marriage / marriage partner or suffer greatly.

Pisces is also the sign of confusion and delusion, so this chart gives sense Stacy may have entered relationships (7th House) wearing rose colored glasses. Perhaps she couldn't see what she was getting into (Neptune fog effect). CERES conjunct cusp of 7th House suggests she was looking for a partner (7th House) who could nurture her (CERES).

Unfortunately, there was also natal promise that the partner would challenge her (CERES square URANUS) and find it very easy to restrict her (CERES trine SATURN) and possibly cause her harm (CERES trine MARS/PLUTO conjunction in Scorpio).

This harming effect is repeated with SUN at 00 Aquarius square MARS/PLUTO, often showing challenges with/ from/ by men, particularly fathers and/or husbands (SUN).

MARS/PLUTO in hard aspect is often seen in the charts of victims and perpetrators of violence. Notice SATURN is also there in Scorpio and can be considered part of that conjunction (MARS/ PLUTO/ SATURN), particularly because all three planets (MARS/PLUTO/SATURN) are touched by MOON opposite CERES. This is dangerous (opposition) nurturing (MOON, CERES) by men (SUN, MARS/PLUTO).

Another reason I like this chart is because the 3rd & 4th House cusps mirror her actual experience as we know it from the early timelines. Stacy lost three sisters to death. The 3rd House of Siblings shows Scorpio (death) on the cusp, with PLUTO, MARS, SATURN conjunct.

PLUTO and SATURN are both death markers and MARS is violence and fire. One sister burned to death in a fire, one died of SIDS as an infant and the third at age 30 of cancer (PLUTO correlates with cancer, the disease).

The 4th House shows Sagittarius the Wanderer/ Long Distance Travel on its cusp with URANUS conjunct. We know Stacy had a disruptive, unconventional childhood involving parental abuse (certainly of each other; whether they abused the children is unclear although the older brother wound up in jail on sexual abuse charges & typically sex abusers were themselves abused as children). Notice NEPTUNE in the 4th. Lots of secrets. Things weren't as they appeared. URANUS in the 4th shows the sudden, disruptive events, the moves.

As I said, I like this chart because it seems to work.

Later this evening I will show you DEATH 1 - DEATH BEGINS and how this speculative natal chart fits in.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks, Marlama and soul. i will not be able to be on much for the next week, but will come as I can. God Bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmwllm