GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

Will you please tell me the craziness with the GBI?

We are all well aware of the Canton Police Chief not being available and stopping the search on Sat. evening and the Cherokee Sheriff's deputy not telling about the blood immediately. But I cannot remember any craziness with the GBI.

sorry should have said the craziness consuming between the 3 jurisdictions . . .

Marazul- still looking for that original article about the traveling plans of Jorelys family.

Did find this, which mentions (I believe, but please translate on your own) a photo of Jorelys that it is stated RB may have asked about......????Is the translation correct?

http://noticias.univision.mobi/cont...ml?cid=788254&contentType=article&partner=mia

well yes, that part is correct, but the spanish media always takes liberties. For example in this quote from your link:

"en donde fue acusado, formalmente, del crimen y secuestro de la menor. Un reportaje publicado por el portal Primerahora.com señala que Brunn, de 20 años, ya se había presentado ante la familia de la niña cuando acudió a ellos para pedir una fotografía y así, participar en las tares de búsqueda."

it says "where he was formally accused of the crime and the kidnapping of the minor"..we know he has NOT been formally charged with kidnapping (yet).
It goes on to say that he had presented himself to the famly to ask for a photograph of the girl to help participate in the task of searching.

um, to translate Web pages, Google Chrome gives you the option for translation . . .very awesome, I might say

kind of makes me giggle when others say they "translated" an article from something not American/English MSM!

I cannot get in the mind frame of a rapist or murderer, but I wonder if the photo RB ask Jorelys' mother for could possible be RB's souvenir?

"Me puede dar una foto de la niña, quiero ayudar a buscarla" , fueron las palabras que Ryan dijo a una amiga de la familia cuando se acercó a la casa de Jorelys para buscarla, según el reportaje.
TRANSLATION "Can you give me a photo of the girl, I want to help look for her", were the words Ryan said to a female friend of the family when he came to the house of Jorelys to look for her, according to the report.

La madre de Jorelys, Joseline Rivera, aseguró: "Él vino aquí (a su casa) y le pidió a una de mis amigas una foto de la nena para ayudar a buscarla... es un caripelao", aseguró al portal.
TRANSLATION "The mother of Jorelys, JOseline Rivera, confirmed "He came here (to her house) and he asked a female friend of mine for a photo of the girl to help look for her..it is (slang for shamless, two faced)", confirmed the report.

Translation tools online are not accurate, many words do not translate directly, especially pronouns and verb tenses.

I cannot get in the mind frame of a rapist or murderer, but I wonder if the photo RB ask Jorelys' mother for could possible be RB's souvenir?

This was my first thought several threads back when I first heard it. I know that that happens with these creeps. jmo

Could be. I think it was more of him asking "what would an innocent person do? I was asked to help, what could I do to help and come across innocent to the family?" and maybe just wanting to get a sick rush from seeing the family all upset and worried...what a sick move either way

Thanks Kkat, I do the google translator too, but often it is confusing. I totally ignore verb tenses in google.

I cann0t believe that he went and knocked on the door asking for her picture. He did not need a picture, just needed to look for a young girl .matching the description, who was ALONE. He is evil if he did this crime and then knocked on her mother's door, saying he needed a picture so he could HELP. I would give him the DP for that part alone.

LOL - I'll let my beau from Spain translate for me -- but he agrees the online tools are sufficient for what we do here !

I cann0t believe that he went and knocked on the door asking for her picture. He did not need a picture, just needed to look for a young girl .matching the description, who was ALONE. He is evil if he did this crime and then knocked on her mother's door, saying he needed a picture so he could HELP. I would give him the DP for that part alone.

BBM

Is this vetted? I keep seeing this statement with no MSM/LE verification. So, is this vetted?

DP for that? Really? Wow - it's a rumor . . . unless vetted (and I don't consider puerto rican journalism MSM, you may though)!

How many other people went to Jorelys' mother's door and asked for photos? I think it would be interesting if he were the only one...not going to prove anything, but would be interesting to know.

How many other people went to Jorelys' mother's door and asked for photos? I think it would be interesting if he were the only one...not going to prove anything, but would be interesting to know.

I guess none of us know right now but my theory is his manager asked him to go get a photo. If he did this on his own then I say...well never mind what I say.:banme:

This was my first thought several threads back when I first heard it. I know that that happens with these creeps. jmo

Woah, he asked her for a photo, was this before or after the murder??
I really hope the mistake the police made doesn't hurt this trial...3 years really isn't a long time to be serving on a dept, kind of a rookie.....

Woah, he asked her for a photo, was this before or after the murder??
I really hope the mistake the police made doesn't hurt this trial...3 years really isn't a long time to be serving on a dept, kind of a rookie.....

I don't think it's possible that the mistakes that were made would hurt anything with the case. I understand the mistakes that were made only resulted in the crime scene being found a little later.

I don't think it's possible that the mistakes that were made would hurt anything with the case. I understand the mistakes that were made only resulted in the crime scene being found a little later.

Thanks for the insight :) I'm sure mistakes are made all the time, however I really do believe Brunn is guilty for this murder, just hope the jurors agree.......:cop:

Merry Christmas to everybody!!!:christmastree::christmastree::christmastree:

and her children . . . one of which may be the babysitter

Aren't there residence rules? We have them in StL . . .

In Texas there are no ordinances or laws that dictate occupancy limits per apartment, but most all communities have them, and the occupancy is up to the owner - as long as he is consistent in enforcing the rule with all residents equally, the limit can be anything within reason.

Two People per bedroom, adults or children

What size is their apartment?

WHO went to get the picture? Is there verification of this? (Besides PR MSM Please!)

I have YET to see any proof that the POI asked for a photo from the family (except from PR MSM heavily polluted by family bias IMHO)

WHO went to get the picture? Is there verification of this? (Besides PR MSM Please!)

I have YET to see any proof that the POI asked for a photo from the family (except from PR MSM heavily polluted by family bias IMHO)

Pretty much most of what we "know" is hearsay. I know I read or "heard" 8 days ago that RB did go by and request a photo from Jorely's apartment. (I commented on it in this forum on 12/9) I now have seen it "verified" in the PR MSM. I beleive that it happened.

Weather it happened or not it isn't really revelant to anything is it? It's just trivia in the big picture.

The big picture being the physical evidence in the case or really whatever the evidence is against RB (and I don't mean a key to the compacter):banghead:

IF he did, in fact, go ask for a picture - that is definitely more than odd. In a missing person case - ESPECIALLY if the missing is a child - one of the very first things (if not the first thing) that LE asks the parent for is a recent picture. So, why in the world would RB have done this? Very odd - IF he did that.

Remember in Haleigh Cummings' case - grandma T showed up there within 5 minutes of LE getting there with an 8 x 10 glossy of Haleigh? How odd we all thought that was.

Nope, I don't buy anyone asking RB to go get a pic - nope nope nope - LE dectectives would have been all over that very quick.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back